Lawyer of baby Lisa's family sets up a website

RE: Lisa Irwin being kidnapped. To the best of my knowledge, there has not been a ransom note in the case, so I'd like to know why the parents of Baby Lisa believe that their daughter may have been kidnapped and who they think might have done this? This family does not appear to have money or status, so what reason would there be for someone to "kidnap" Lisa?

If someone sought revenge on one or both of Lisa's parents, that should be known - or at least suspected - by DB and JI, and they should have already reported this to LE as a possibility for an abduction. Again, I haven't heard/read about any threats to the parents regarding their child, so I'm skeptical about the kidnapping claim. jmo

RE: Lisa Irwin being kidnapped. To the best of my knowledge, there has not been a ransom note in the case, so I'd like to know why the parents of Baby Lisa believe that their daughter may have been kidnapped and who they think might have done this? This family does not appear to have money or status, so what reason would there be for someone to "kidnap" Lisa?

If someone sought revenge on one or both of Lisa's parents, that should be known - or at least suspected - by DB and JI, and they should have already reported this to LE as a possibility for an abduction. Again, I haven't heard/read about any threats to the parents regarding their child, I'm skeptical about the kidnapping claim. jmo

I'm not sure that all kidnappings involve ransom or revenge. Perhaps there are other motives in an abduction of a 11 month old child?

I'm not sure that all kidnappings involve ransom or revenge. Perhaps there are other motives in an abduction of a 11 month old child?

So the question remains, why? Pedophiles may take advantage, unfortunately, of a convenient baby, but they would likely never kidnap an infant for sex. It's not money, unless they keep her until the books come out. Doesn't seem likely there's a lonely woman who wants a child involved - just makes no sense. As far as kidnapping a baby to sell - why a 30 lb 10 month old? People who buy babies want a new baby, one that doesn't already know it's name.

I can't help but feel Lisa is alive and whomever took her couldn't have thought it would garner this much attention.

That 2:30 call was discovered very early on....do we know yet which phone this call originated from? Jeremy's phone? "Ready when you are...." I don't know if the rumor is true about those words being in a text - but, in my scenario, it would make sense.

So the question remains, why? Pedophiles may take advantage, unfortunately, of a convenient baby, but they would likely never kidnap an infant for sex. It's not money, unless they keep her until the books come out. Doesn't seem likely there's a lonely woman who wants a child involved - just makes no sense. As far as kidnapping a baby to sell - why a 30 lb 10 month old? People who buy babies want a new baby, one that doesn't already know it's name.

I can't help but feel Lisa is alive and whomever took her couldn't have thought it would garner this much attention.

That 2:30 call was discovered very early on....do we know yet which phone this call originated from? Jeremy's phone? "Ready when you are...." I don't know if the rumor is true about those words being in a text - but, in my scenario, it would make sense.

I don't have any theories of what happened myself. I do share in the hope that baby Lisa is safe and alive somewhere. This site doesn't like discussions on rumors so I'll have to pass on that one.

HEADS UP! The school the boys attend has no bearing on baby Lisa missing. Discussing the school is very close to sleuthing the minor boys and that is against TOS. Leave the boys and their school out of the discussion please.

We don't sleuth minors or their schools. LE has said nothing about this school being connected to the baby's disappearance.

If you can't link - don't discuss it, please.

Thank you,

Salem

I am watching some new show on Discovery channel about a former homicide investigator and his cases, and he says one thing they look for is the first lie; as soon as a person close to the victim changes or adds a detail, their interest is peaked. He says that the timeline is one of the major things in any case and when that changes in any way, often there is a sinister reason. JMO

I don't have any theories of what happened myself. I do share in the hope that baby Lisa is safe and alive somewhere. This site doesn't like discussions on rumors so I'll have to pass on that one.
There was a 2:30 phone call, that's been in several MSM reports. So, I'm saying I think that call had to do with setting someone up to either buy drugs, or take the baby out of the house. I'd have to assume words were spoken or texted, we just don't know for certain what those words were....

I TOTALLY agree, NO ONE should sleuth the boys....whether you are a member of this forum or any other, sleuthing children should be out of bounds.

Link for catholic school statement by Short, attorney for JI and DB (discussed earlier today here):

“We had a talk just yesterday about her wanting to provide the kids a Catholic education, and how important that would be to her,” Short said.

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29579101/de...#ixzz1boNi9AHr

I am watching some new show on Discovery channel about a former homicide investigator and his cases, and he says one thing they look for is the first lie; as soon as a person close to the victim changes or adds a detail, their interest is peaked. He says that the timeline is one of the major things in any case and when that changes in any way, often there is a sinister reason. JMO

The family must be confused as well - the first posters stated the last time she was seen was 10:30 p.m., and then they had to change them to no time at all -- those on the website now.

There was a 2:30 phone call, that's been in several MSM reports. So, I'm saying I think that call had to do with setting someone up to either buy drugs, or take the baby out of the house. I'd have to assume words were spoken or texted, we just don't know for certain what those words were....

I TOTALLY agree, NO ONE should sleuth the boys....whether you are a member of this forum or any other, sleuthing children should be out of bounds.

Link for catholic school statement by Short, attorney for JI and DB (discussed earlier today here):

“We had a talk just yesterday about her wanting to provide the kids a Catholic education, and how important that would be to her,” Short said.

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29579101/de...#ixzz1boNi9AHr

Yes, I've read about the 2:30 phone call. You used the word "rumor" not me. I can't speculate what this phone call was about. Sorry, I'ts just not in my character to do that.

Yes, I've read about the 2:30 phone call. You used the word "rumor" not me. I can't speculate what this phone call was about. Sorry, I'ts just not in my character to do that.

:rocker:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back