LE serves search warrant on family's home

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the parents go back inside at all before they went to stay at the other house? Does anyone know?
They were seen talking to BS in their backyard, but I don't know if they went inside. It is likely they did.

..i think it is as well.

..the occupants aren't allowed to hang around the house while the warrant is being executed.

..in fact i remember cindy/george anthony having a fit b/c they had to go out back when LE showed up again on december 20th (? i believe it was ) with yet another S/W.
O/T

No - the Dec 20th warrant - they weren't allowed in at all. But there were a few served early on - one they even used luminol and the A's were allowed to stay - but maybe they did make them go out back.

And the warrant for the infamous gas cans and pants - GA brought them out for LE to collect.

Good gawd i wonder if the baby never left the house? Thus why mom will never live there again. Just a wild thought! moo

If Lisa had been in the home all this time, LE would most likely be able to tell by now. Decomp would be well along and is quite pervasive and distinctive an odor. Unless she was in the freezer of course.

A search warrant has to specify what LE is looking for. Not just take the house apart. MOO.

If Lisa had been in the home all this time, LE would most likely be able to tell by now. Decomp would be well along and is quite extensive. Unless she was in the freezer of course.

I agree. The house would stink to high heaven by now.

I really hope they take their time and not tear the place apart. They need to go slow. Finger and foot print. Go through the babies stuff one item at a time. Look for hairs, fiber, blood. This baby needs to be found, somebody knows where she is.

Here we go...

On Tuesday, police obtained a search warrant and plan to take a second look at Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin's home. Officers didn't say when that search will happen, but it's likely it will happen on Wednedway.

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-kcpd-new-search-irwin-home-missing-baby-20111018,0,794561.story

Well, this doesn't sound like an ordinary search - sounds like they are going to do an extensive search-something that might take some preperation in getting whatever tools they may need set up to accomplish their goals!!:waitasec:

We have NO idea what the scope of this warrant covers, do we? For all we know it could be for paperwork.

I think it was last week when I seen a video of the police carrying a box that looked full of papers from the house.

I really do NOT think this is the case here, but, it is possible and has been done before to wrap a body in plastic bags and blankets and a variety of other things, and really mask the smell quite well.

Here we go...

On Tuesday, police obtained a search warrant and plan to take a second look at Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin's home. Officers didn't say when that search will happen, but it's likely it will happen on Wednedway.

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-kcpd-new-search-irwin-home-missing-baby-20111018,0,794561.story

Just because they were ordered not to go there, doesn't mean they won't. I hope LE has someone patrolling the property if they are waiting till tomorrow.

They are probably looking for the cell phones there, but I would imagine that DB would have gotten them out by now.
But what if they are still pinging somewhere in the area and police hasn't found them by now?

They are probably looking for the cell phones there, but I would imagine that DB would have gotten them out by now.
.....not if she dropped from the attic or a light switch down into the wall. Have you ever tried to get a dead mouse out of your wall? It can't be done without cutting holes in the drywall.

They searched inside the house. Remember reporters went in just after they left. The plastic on the window and the picture of the crib. It was stated the house had just been searched in the media. This will be a more thorough search. Since they are lawyered up they got a warrant this time. And this may well have to do with the Grand Jury.

Also, this may also be part of the news today that the parents are not cooperating. Maybe they asked for permission and it was denied. MOO

They searched inside the house. Remember reporters went in just after they left. The plastic on the window and the picture of the crib. It was stated the house had just been searched in the media.

But I am sure they didn't search inside the walls and under the floor.

I don't think it's the phones. I think it's other types of evidence, IMO. Like Owl mentioned before, they may use luminol.

I'm thinking of bedding, clothing, other signs of injury/death... :(

Also, in light of the GJ subpoenas of the raw film footage, I had been thinking it was probably because of inconsistencies in something someone said. However, now I wonder if there was something shown in the footage at the home that caught LE's attention?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wild_Witch