LE serves search warrant on family's home

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is that metal thing we just saw? and where did it go?

Salem

just got a view of the cutout on the back of the shed looks to be a vent fan or exhaust fan.

That's visible in the satellite view, so I think it's been there awhile...?

OMG this reminds me of Zahra Backer Case when they were raking in the back yard... :cry:

Me too! I watched that dog for quite a while back there in that same spot.. the dog would circle, circle, circle than sit... wasn't sure if that was it's "signal" or what have you...

Yes. Usually the dogs sit down when they find what they are looking for. I'm not an expert but I have seen a few demos and SARX or Oriah posted about this the other day.

I wonder if guy behind shed just called out to guy on side because he went back there. moo

Can someone tell me if they are removing the raked soil (into a wheelbarrow or something)? Perhaps for later sifting?
Also, is the area they are focusing on outside where the dog would be fenced in?
TIA

Also, I just had a thought. If the police have been watching the house since the baby went missing, and the parents have returned to the home, perhaps they saw one of the parents suspiciously go to this area and that's why they are so focused on it.

That's visible in the satellite view, so I think it's been there awhile...?

I would think so maybe it was just not noticed before because of trees and viewing more of the activity than the building it's self.

I'm stumped over why the DOG wouldn't have been barking the entire time someone (?) was out there doing whatever that night in that area. :waitasec:

Wouldn't most dogs who aren't trained in protection bark more at someone in the front than in the back? Especially if they came with steak and pet them for a minute? I don't know, just wondering. I'm not a dog person, but the dogs I have had were barking more because they wanted attention than bc they wanted to hurt you.

Me too! I watched that dog for quite a while back there in that same spot.. the dog would circle, circle, circle than sit... wasn't sure if that was it's "signal" or what have you...

At the time I was watching it I remebered Jason Fogerty and him talking about his dog and it did in fact look like a trained alert, maybe as they didn't have the search warrant then they couldn't do anything.

just got a view of the cutout on the back of the shed looks to be a vent fan or exhaust fan.

Thank you! That's been driving me crazy because I never noticed it the other day.

So...is THIS where the dryer is? :waitasec:

Are they on a slab, it looks like it from the pic I see, if so, do they have a crawl space that needs to be checked..

Can someone tell me if they are removing the raked soil (into a wheelbarrow or something)? Perhaps for later sifting? Also, is the area they are focusing on outside where the dog would be fenced in?
TIA

Also, I just had a thought. If the police have been watching the house since the baby went missing, and the parents have returned to the home, perhaps they saw one of the parents suspiciously go to this area and that's why they are so focused on it.

BBM

It looked like they have some soil in a big white bucket.

http://www.theolathenews.com/2011/10/14/1295037/neighborhoods-trust-stability.html

Barbara Harper, 51, whose home on Northeast 37th Street overlooks the Irwin backyard, called police to inform them that, when she was a young girl growing up in the neighborhood, an in-ground swimming pool once existed where the shed that is the Irwins’ garage now stands.

Is this where they are digging?

OMG, Could this have not been filled in and left for a storage area under the slab?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288