LeAnna (Mom) #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it a news article or on another message board.
If it's MSM I think you can link it and say interesting comments or something.
moo

Yes! Please link to the news articles in particular where you see these comments and we'll go look for ourselves. TIA!

Here you go, had the wrong person, no wonder I had so much trouble finding -- Yahoo News Article Original post 911 thread 8. I'm poring through all the comments now; once I find it I'll come back and edit to help point in the right time frame.

Here you go, had the wrong person, no wonder I had so much trouble finding -- Yahoo News Article Original post 911 thread 8. I'm poring through all the comments now; once I find it I'll come back and edit to help point in the right time frame.

post by Slender 8 days ago; not a popular guy due to older posts

And how could LH say at the funeral that she wouldn't bring Cooper back to this broken world. That's just weird. Who says that? Was the world better two years ago when you brought him into this world? Wouldn't most parents give anything including their own lives to bring back their child? You can't tell me everyone at that church thought that was OK.

Nothing about her sits right with me from the bizarre comments to the smirk on her face at the hearing.

If arrested will she act like RH and say there was no malicious intent? Or that she did him a favor so he wouldn't have to bury her someday.

Really bizarre, especially considering she was also talking about future possible children she might have with RH. Why would she want more children if she thinks her child is better off dead (which is what her statements pretty much amounted to).

Wasn't this a NEW anxiety?
This was his 3rd summer alive. He lived through his first starting in August 2012 and he lived through the summer of 2013.
He is walking and talking and starting to do things on his own and suddenly it's such a big deal that they are panicky?

Something happened to elicit this new found fear.
If they had it all along, they would have checks in place.
moo

Exactly. It doesn't add up, does it? If you are so concerned about forgetting your child in car, there are numerous precautions you can take.

I think that they both planned this murder and that the original plan was that Justin would buy the light bulbs, drop them off in the car and then he would make the terrible discovery in front of his friends. When it didn't work out as he planned, (his friends weren't close by or Cooper wasn't dead yet) he had to improvise. That's why he texted L about picking up Cooper - he wanted to give her a heads up that the plan didn't work. She showed up at the daycare, not sure of what exactly was going on and thought she'd help w/ the alibi by blurting out that he must have been left in the car. IMO.

I think that they both planned this murder and that the original plan was that Justin would buy the light bulbs, drop them off in the car and then he would make the terrible discovery in front of his friends. When it didn't work out as he planned, (his friends weren't close by or Cooper wasn't dead yet) he had to improvise. That's why he texted L about picking up Cooper - he wanted to give her a heads up that the plan didn't work. She showed up at the daycare, not sure of what exactly was going on and thought she'd help w/ the alibi by blurting out that he must have been left in the car. IMO.

((MOO)) he botched it ......

Her saying: ""did you say too much"" --- doesn't look good but 'may be' he's got a terminal case of being a loud mouthed verbose guy with a case of 'can't shut up even in the best of times' - the kind of guy everyone wants to tune out.

(Am really guessing about that but there was evidence that he ''overtalked'' the whole soccer dad thing and people found that annoying)----co worker who was his ''defense character witness'' attested to that.

That's a pretty interesting thought, and makes total sense. What better way to innocuously say "plan b" without being all incriminating?

Her adoration of him is her attempt to breadcrumb the focus onto JRH

When we find out how mom spent her day that day we will have answers about her demeanor. If they were in on it together and the plan was that all would have been revealed in the early afternoon with the lightbulbs etc then she would have been expecting a phone call or at least LE visiting her to bring her bad news but as we all know that didn't happen.

If it had gone ''according to plan'' she would not have expected to even need to go to the daycare of course.

Where was she and what was she doing that day.

When we find out how mom spent her day that day we will have answers about her demeanor. If they were in on it together and the plan was that all would have been revealed in the early afternoon with the lightbulbs etc then she would have been expecting a phone call or at least LE visiting her to bring her bad news but as we all know that didn't happen.

If it had gone ''according to plan'' she would not have expected to even need to go to the daycare of course.

Where was she and what was she doing that day.

I don't get that missed phone call where RH tried to call LH after he "discovered" Cooper and didn't get her. If she was in on this, wouldn't she be making sure to answer his calls? IDK. And why wasn't she calling him like mad when she found out Cooper was never dropped off? If she was I must have missed it.

I believe Detective said that it was a case of telephone tag between them ''that afternoon'' ((so the tick tock tick tock of the ATT records must be driving everyone wild right now))

this is in response to post #71 -- I am having a heck of a time ''getting it right'' with the new board ((just me I am sure))

It's been hard for me to make any type of judgment call about LH, I understand everyone reacts differently in tragic situations, but I really am having a hard time with her not being angry with JRH. If I were in her shoes I would be angry, sick and numb.

I completely agree. If I were in her shoes, I would be angry, ferociously angry. I love my husband, and I could, in time find forgiveness. But it damn sure wouldn't happen right away. It's very difficult to really imagine all the feelings I would feel, but I'm certain anger would be part of it. I think I'd also feel, simultaneously, anguish on his behalf. I'd be royally pissed, but another part of me would want to comfort his guilt feelings, because I'd be feeling so bad for what he must be going through. Knowing how huge that burden of guilt would be. (Of course all of what I'm saying assumes the scenario is an actual accident, NOT a premeditated murder)

Things like this happen on a smaller scale, and you know what that feels like. My daughter caught her hand on the treadmill when she was about 9 months old. My husband was walking on it with head phones on and didn't see or hear her. I was all the way down the hall moving laundry from the washer to the dryer and she had been with me, but she crawled away. I heard her screaming. Anyway, we both were overwhelmed with guilt, we both felt horrible. My point is, we were both partly to blame (mostly me) her hand is permanently scarred. She's almost 8 now. At first they thought she'd need surgery, but fortunately she didn't. Anyway. I KNOW what that felt like, and I know that Leanna's reaction doesn't feel right. The treadmill is small potatoes compared to Cooper's death, but really, that just makes my point all the more valid.

Really bizarre, especially considering she was also talking about future possible children she might have with RH. Why would she want more children if she thinks her child is better off dead (which is what her statements pretty much amounted to).

Is it possible since she had trouble conceiving that this was not RH's child and he became aware of it. LH stating her wanting more children with RH makes it sound as if this could have been a possibility. It would also explain why she would go along with RH's plan, out of guilt. Okay, new slate....not your child so let's start over. The "better off dead" statement to me sounds as if she is saying I made a mistake and the child is better off out of our lives so we can start over again.

That is just what I am getting out of what she is "not" saying. It will be interesting to find out but I agree, it is bizarre. jmo

I couldn't find the 'slender' post either ......grrrr I tried and failed.

Is it possible since she had trouble conceiving that this was not RH's child and he became aware of it. LH stating her wanting more children with RH makes it sound as if this could have been a possibility. It would also explain why she would go along with RH's plan, out of guilt. Okay, new slate....not your child so let's start over. The "better off dead" statement to me sounds as if she is saying I made a mistake and the child is better off out of our lives so we can start over again.

That is just what I am getting out of what she is "not" saying. It will be interesting to find out but I agree, it is bizarre. jmo

I was suggesting this several times.......and that's why I was asking the legal folks if in GA proof of paternity was necessary in cases of child support - it's presumed when father is on birth certificate for example.

I suspect strongly that CH was not genetically JRH......and there was a whole mess of stuff associated with that etc etc. I really really hope that the ME did a genetic sample of CH and got one from JRH ((they would have lots of opportunity in Jail wouldn't they to obtain one)).

Okay, I found the slender comment. I just hit "older posts" and it was a few pages in. What he said was very telling, but it seems he may be an internet troll type. It also might be that he was an old buddy/colleague of JRH. Who knows?

I was suggesting this several times.......and that's why I was asking the legal folks if in GA proof of paternity was necessary in cases of child support - it's presumed when father is on birth certificate for example.

I suspect strongly that CH was not genetically JRH......and there was a whole mess of stuff associated with that etc etc. I really really hope that the ME did a genetic sample of CH and got one from JRH ((they would have lots of opportunity in Jail wouldn't they to obtain one)).

It would certainly be a motive if the baby was not his son. Again, the Mom's remarks about having other children at the baby's funeral makes no sense. What mother would say that? Cooper was not a puppy. He was their child. It's almost as if she has discarded her son as a mistake so let's try again. Sometimes people who are guilt but are trying to make you believe they are innocent talk way too much. Not saying that this applies here but it could. So strange. jmo

It would certainly be a motive if the baby was not his son. Again, the Mom's remarks about having other children at the baby's funeral makes no sense. What mother would say that? Cooper was not a puppy. He was their child. It's almost as if she has discarded her son as a mistake so let's try again. Sometimes people who are guilt but are trying to make you believe they are innocent talk way too much. Not saying that this applies here but it could. So strange. jmo

I believe there is link to a youtube video (a Dr's ) where LH asks some pointed questions -- all to do with fertility and she made a comment that she & hubby wanted a family together. The issue is one of low sperm production and the need for donation. Reading between the lines it made me wonder if they were unaware of all the options and had settled on donation of someone's sperm instead of finding a way to use JRH's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa