Lee is not the father!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm extremely happy to have been wrong about Lee being the father but that doesn't answer the weirdness of his and Casey's relationship with each other nor does it answer the question of who IS Caylee's father.

ITA. Several observations:

(1) "incestuous" families sometimes include emotionally unhealthy relationships, instead of or in addition to sexual abuse.

(2) Just because LA is not Caylee's father doesn't mean nothing inappropriate ever happened between LA and KC.

(3) I have always felt it more likely that the grain of truth in KC's statements to Jesse might have to do with GA. I hope not, because I like him and feel empathy for him, but it might explain his constantly tiptoeing around KC. I'm not necessarily suggesting he fathered Caylee, but that there might have been some level of sexual abuse.
I find his calling her "gorgeous" and "beautiful" on jail visits creepy. There is also a moment in the 8/14 tape where GA is talking alone w/KC where he clearly says, "I love you, too. I loved you more than anything."

All, of course, just thinking out loud -- thoughts that I hope are unfounded.

Who's Lee?? Is it obvious I haven't kept up?

:eek: :floorlaugh:
I am assuming you are joking buzzm. I'm just hoping we will one day be saying "Who's KC"? That's my hope. :waitasec::waitasec:

Buzz I am in the salon getting my hair done and I just thought I would check in. It is about time u posted in here. U just made my whole day.

HI! Buzzm1 ,Hi JBean . Great to' see' you both.I just drop by occasionally:blowkiss::blowkiss:

ITA. Several observations:

(1) "incestuous" families sometimes include emotionally unhealthy relationships, instead of or in addition to sexual abuse.

(2) Just because LA is not Caylee's father doesn't mean nothing inappropriate ever happened between LA and KC.

(3) I have always felt it more likely that the grain of truth in KC's statements to Jesse might have to do with GA. I hope not, because I like him and feel empathy for him, but it might explain his constantly tiptoeing around KC. I'm not necessarily suggesting he fathered Caylee, but that there might have been some level of sexual abuse.
I find his calling her "gorgeous" and "beautiful" on jail visits creepy. There is also a moment in the 8/14 tape where GA is talking alone w/KC where he clearly says, "I love you, too. I loved you more than anything."

All, of course, just thinking out loud -- thoughts that I hope are unfounded.

From what ive read george is not Caylee's dad either .There is never a grain of truth in anything KC has said,she lies about everything.LP is the only one who keeps saying that and he was wrong as usual.All this time people have been throwing around Lee as being Caylee's dad,glad I was never in that camp .Lets not start rumors on George.Those that accused Lee should all say they are sorry to have spread such an ugly rumor all over the net.JMO

When I first remember hearing this rumor, I just felt my heart sink for this family. I knew then that there was no depth not to be sunk to in defaming them. I cannot imagine the pain they've endured, while at the same time having that kind of slime slung in their direction. Horrible. Padilla had no right to ever say that on television. The Grund family had a right to say what was in their heart, because apparently Casey said such things to them.( I don't believe they ever announced it on national television though.) I will stand corrected if I'm wrong on that.) I believe that Casey said those things to them. I don't think there is any doubt she would say anything about anyone to get whatever she wanted. I've known people like this, but fortunately not murderers, at least that I know of.

This topic was always off limits for me. It just felt so wrong to even see it discussed on this board. I think it is great to have a place to discuss evidence, theory, motive, even the actions of others but wish that the really vile, degrading and damaging speculation would not be allowed unless it is a proven fact. See it going on now in the Haleigh thread and am just as disgusted by it.

Well gosh! I guess some people will have to eat some humble pie --but since incest was not a subject permitted in a regular thread, maybe they will be eating that humble pie in the parking lot!!!! Is this thread going there too? LOL...

Wouldn't it have been so much easier for them all to just SAY it in public months ago??? Instead of the cryptic carp of "the father will never be revealed" or whatever CA kept saying!!

PS It doesn't mean he isn't/wasn't involved in this!!:crazy:

Well didn't Padila start it ?

NO, he didn't .... this rumor started before he ever came into the picture. I was reading other boards at the very beginning and people were saying "Maybe".

When there is a case like this and something so adamently covered up and protected, it is not abnormal for investigators or sleuths to be open to all possibilities.

I suggest LP picked it up from a forum online.

This topic was always off limits for me. It just felt so wrong to even see it discussed on this board. I think it is great to have a place to discuss evidence, theory, motive, even the actions of others but wish that the really vile, degrading and damaging speculation would not be allowed unless it is a proven fact. See it going on now in the Haleigh thread and am just as disgusted by it.

Some people seem to have a need for a reason behind unexcusable behaviors.. they can't accept that a person can just be this way because they have a mental illness (in this case, obviously a personality disorder or 50 LOL). People with personality disorders happen to share many of the same "traits" as incest/ rape survivors.

...I am one of those that believe that there is a reason behind mental illness.Just because Lee is not the father doesn't mean kc hasn't been through incest or rape.I do believe she's been through enough emotional abuse by ca to push her over the edge....

...I am one of those that believe that there is a reason behind mental illness.Just because Lee is not the father doesn't mean kc hasn't been through incest or rape.I do believe she's been through enough emotional abuse by ca to push her over the edge....

Maybe for things like PTSD, but in the case of personality disorders, I believe you're just born with them - or not. Depends on what you personally believe KC is suffering from, I guess?

NO, he didn't .... this rumor started before he ever came into the picture. I was reading other boards at the very beginning and people were saying "Maybe".

When there is a case like this and something so adamently covered up and protected, it is not abnormal for investigators or sleuths to be open to all possibilities.

I suggest LP picked it up from a forum online.

By his own actions, he gave it life by making people think he was privy to DNA testing and what was supposedly in the testing prompted him to point fingers towards Lee as the father. He insisted that a shocker was at hand in regards of the DNA, because something didn't add up. He then used a bit of obfuscation, via a query, to lead people down a thinking-lane of "Lee is the father". It snowballed from there... on SM radio, he aggressively played the "Lee is the father" aspect.

True there were underlying rumors on message boards where people speculated before he said anything... but the speculations held very little life. LP gave it a huge life and it is on his back because he took things to the airwaves, during prime time, on a very well liked and very well watched news show and just rolled with it. There is just no 2 ways about it: LP screwed up big time on this...

By his own actions, he gave it life by making people think he was privy to DNA testing and what was supposedly in the testing prompted him to point fingers towards Lee as the father. He insisted that a shocker was at hand in regards of the DNA, because something didn't add up. He then used a bit of obfuscation, via a query, to lead people down a thinking-lane of "Lee is the father". It snowballed from there... on SM radio, he aggressively played the "Lee is the father" aspect.

True there were underlying rumors on message boards where people speculated before he said anything... but the speculations held very little life. LP gave it a huge life and it is on his back because he took things to the airwaves, during prime time, on a very well liked and very well watched news show and just rolled with it. There is just no 2 ways about it: LP screwed up big time on this...

Absolutely! No one but LP went on national TV and insinuated that poor little Caylee was the result of an incestuous union between her mother and her uncle. Hundreds of thousands of people, for reasons that I will never understand, accepted his word as gospel. LP totally disrespected Caylee by perpetuating that rumor. How people can still respect him is something I will never understand. The man has, IMO, done nothing but disrespect Caylee since the day he rode into town and bonded her mother, who was obviously involved her disappearance, out of jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marionmiller