Legendary Artist Prince Found Dead at 57 #1

Discussion in 'Celebrity and Entertainment News' started by barcode, Apr 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BUF

BUF Well-Known Member

Prince: Why we might never know the full story

But that one answer, released last week by the medical examiner for Carver County, Minn., after leaks, led to more questions that may never be answered publicly. That's because full autopsy reports are not public under Minnesota law, and generally remain private for at least 30 years.

Many of the questions that his friends and fans most want to know — such as, was Prince a secret drug addict? Did Prince have an underlying medical condition? — may not be conclusively answered because the full details of what the medical examiner found in the autopsy and toxicology tests conducted on his body will not be open for public review.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...ould-secret-under-state-law-decades/85531498/

2. debbiegarcia36

debbiegarcia36 Well-Known Member

I can respect and accept that we may never know the full story. After all Prince was a private person in life and so he shall remain in death.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

3. charminglane

charminglane Helcat!

:loveyou::loveyou::loveyou::loveyou:

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. atthelake

atthelake Former Member

VH 1 channel has Purple Rain movie on tonight

5. cubbeegirl

cubbeegirl Active Member

While I get this...it pains me to know that because of the not knowing it leaves the door wide open for so much more lies and innuendo ...jmo

6. cubbeegirl

cubbeegirl Active Member

Well, we got a brand new baby girl for Princes birthday !
    My sons best friend pretty much lived with us off and on throughout jr high and high school due to an unstable home life .
    His baby girl was born yesterday after 19 hrs of labor and everyone saying she was going to be born on DDay she held out until Prince Day !

7. BetteDavisEyes

BetteDavisEyes All the boys think she's a spy...

BET announces Prince tribute lineup

Sheila E., Monae, Roots, D'Angelo among performers

By Lisa Respers France CNN

Posted: 11:46 AM, June 07, 2016

BET is trying to make good on its promise to show up the Billboard Music Awards' Prince tribute.

On Tuesday, which happens to be the late superstar's birthday, BET tweeted that Sheila E., Janelle Monae, the Roots and D'Angelo are just some of the scheduled performers for the Prince tribute at the June 26 BET Awards...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/entertainment/bet-announces-prince-tribute-lineup

8. cubbeegirl

cubbeegirl Active Member

9. cubbeegirl

cubbeegirl Active Member

10. DeDee

DeDee Well-Known Member

11. MzOpinion8d

MzOpinion8d On Time Out

I would definitely visit PP if they turned it into a Graceland-style museum.

Here's a photo I took in July 2008 at the Hard Rock Cafe in Orlando. It's nothing spectacular but I thought other might like seeing it!

[​IMG]

12. BetteDavisEyes

AP Source: DNA test shows Colorado inmate not Prince's son

By STEVE KARNOWSKI, AP
    17 hours ago

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — DNA test results show a Colorado prison inmate is not Prince's son, a person who has seen a sealed document said Wednesday.

The finding means that Carlin Q. Williams is not entitled to inherit a fortune worth up to $300 million.

The person who spoke to The Associated Press was not authorized to release the finding and therefore requested anonymity.

TMZ, citing unnamed sources with direct knowledge of the case, first reported the DNA results.

Attorneys for Bremer Trust, the special administrator for the estate, filed the results Wednesday in Carver County District Court...

http://my.xfinity.com/articles/ente...-Estate-DNA/?cid=featuredent_media_princeheir

13. kimi_SFC

kimi_SFC Well-Known Member

Just got home from Children Hospital ER with my eldest. I went to the ER myself via ambulance 3 days ago. To say it's been a rough week is an understatement!

We were greeted upon our return this morning with a recording of Under the Cherry Moon on our DVR.

Going to climb in bed and watch until we all fall asleep. Little sis didn't sleep a wink while we were gone.

I know I will laugh and cry watching this film, and I don't care. It's the VH1 Classics version, and I'll have the remote handy to make sure my girls don't see anything too risqué.

I miss Prince as much as I did the day he left us all behind.... :sigh:

:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Lilibet

Lilibet Watching and Waiting

Sending hugs Kimi. I hope you will all be OK. :heartbeat:

15. debbiegarcia36

debbiegarcia36 Well-Known Member

Well I am shocked! NOT!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

16. sloane7777

sloane7777 Well-Known Member

My husband watch this every year on my birthday w/ take out ....its been a routine since 1990 when he bought me a copy on VHS, I will forever want every outfit "Christopher" and "Mary" wear and if I go to the south if France I'm not coming back.. I don't break out of my small little sheltered world much like Mary ! lol

17. kimi_SFC

kimi_SFC Well-Known Member

Awesomeness!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. BetteDavisEyes

19. BUF

BUF Well-Known Member

Judge calls complex Prince estate case 'uncharted water'

David Crosby, an attorney for Bremer Trust, which is managing the estate as special administrator, told Eide that Bremer has gone through thousands of boxes of documents in four locations and has yet to find evidence of a will, "though there is some indication to the contrary based on some correspondence."

Crosby indicated that the search for a will probably would not continue much longer.

"We've looked under every box lid," Crosby said. "The inquiry is coming to a close very soon."

Paternity can be established several ways. The mother, child or father can do so, but must act within three years of a child's birth. Alternatively, a court order — such as in a divorce proceeding or probate case — will be considered a final determination. Finally, genetic testing may be used if paternity hasn't been otherwise established.

More at link...

http://www.startribune.com/prince-h...t-of-carver-county-court-hearing/384503191/#1

20. BetteDavisEyes

Jul 19 2016, 9:12 pm ET

Prince Was Mystery Cash Buyer of 'Purple Rain' House Before Death: Report

by Erik Ortiz

The little white house immortalized in the 1984 film "Purple Rain" was quietly bought by the very man who helped catapult it into a local landmark in Minneapolis.

Prince paid $117,000 last August — eight months before his death — for the two-story fixer-upper, all cash, the Star Tribune reported Tuesday.

"I don't think he had a plan, I think he just wanted it," selling agent Deborah Larson of real-estate firm Coldwell Banker Burnet told the newspaper in revealing the buyer...

http://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/...-buyer-purple-rain-house-death-report-n612796

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.