Lets find the house that PI was digging and filming

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys should check out the rescue calls or 911 calls as i was looking at in other threads concerning the anthony calls. And there was a lot.

Sorry all, past 1 am and my eyes feel perm crossed from reading 53 pgs of info.

Somewhere 3/4 of the way thru this thread "Neck Breaker" was discussed with a link to his my space profile. Later there was a few queries regarding the Lake Vaj "group" and if someone named Amanda was the gf of someone.

Did some searching (back during the 3/4 way thru thread :crazy:) thru this "Neck breaker" 's profile and IIRC, believe he's the bf of Amanda. And if so, they are now engaged. His real name is Russel, works at Best Buy, recently bought a house with fiancee and friends with the Lake Vaj group.

Just guessing here, but I think this call sign of "Neck breaker" may have come about due to his height, as he states being 7'. Seems that factoid could possibly be a "stretch" :rolleyes: but still gather he is considered tall.

One other thing- Did anyone notice that the gate (from our Scoobie-Doo detective Michelle!:woohoo:) on Michelle's pics had a black "shoe string type rope? It looks new, especially since one decent rain would cause that to tighten-up and be difficult manipulating repeatedly. With that in mind, wouldn't think it was placed there by KC.

Well, guess I fibbed... NOW just one more thing...:rolleyes:
-for any WS's with law/LE knowledge: IF this house WAS going to be used to stage something for KC's defense; is none of this behavior ILLEGAL? Since all this correlates to this murder investigation/trial, if this "psychic" is found to be imaginary, etc isn't all this again, ILLEGAL?? Just wondering...

I'm now crawling off to bed... yawn...

PS: Great JOB to y'all in solving the mystery of the whereabouts of the PI video house!! I was clapping and giving y'all a standing ovation in front of my laptop as I was reading the thread! -it was much more exciting than my latest James Patterson novel!:crazy:

Well, guess I fibbed... NOW just one more thing...:rolleyes:
-for any WS's with law/LE knowledge: IF this house WAS going to be used to stage something for KC's defense; is none of this behavior ILLEGAL? Since all this correlates to this murder investigation/trial, if this "psychic" is found to be imaginary, etc isn't all this again, ILLEGAL?? Just wondering...

I would think that they could charge the PI's with OJ and making false statements to LE. They really can't be charged with tresspassing since it was not posted and they were not warned to leave. I don't know, I still think there should be a law about being "stupid" in a "No Stupid" zone. They'd have to lock all of them up!

I would think that they could charge the PI's with OJ and making false statements to LE. They really can't be charged with tresspassing since it was not posted and they were not warned to leave. I don't know, I still think there should be a law about being "stupid" in a "No Stupid" zone. They'd have to lock all of them up!

Stupid in an No Stupid Zone. He, he. :)

I'll have to remember that.

Go here http://or.occompt.com

Type in "Rodriguez" in search terms.

I am not sure if this is the house KC was digging around in but the info is interesting none the less.

Happy Hunting

Just realized I typed in a first and last name and that is a no no! Locate a Rodriguez on Reginald Road and you will see what I am talking about. Or you can type in 19944794878 Under Doc #

Oh oh.. If I've made a boo boo by posting this PLEASE let me know, I can remove this. I didn't know... sorry.:bang:

Sorry I didn't see this sooner; no, not at all should you feel this way!! It's never a boo boo here to post a question or suggestion. Believe me if I hadn't been watching them put together the ping maps, there is no way I would have known enough to answer you!! What I have learned is the poles are set to pick up a range of a few miles and they can actually determine if someone has moved from point A to point B in between 2 towers, and even what direction that person is headed by direct points (pings) on the same towers. Just not sure of the mechanics involved! Amazing stuff isn't it?

No word on the house being searched? What a shame, even if LE feels that the defense created this video as a plot, even more reason to investigate. I think someone else is going to be on desk duty if this house is ignored.

No word on the house being searched? What a shame, even if LE feels that the defense created this video as a plot, even more reason to investigate. I think someone else is going to be on desk duty if this house is ignored.

I think they're being unusually quiet about this. I would think that if the house didn't have any bearing on the investigation that they would just come out and say that it was meaningless. I also noticed that the media hasn't said much about it since the KB story. Hmmmmm.......

Regarding the Brackenwood House. I could not find it on the Orlando foreclosure list but found it on the RECENTLY foreclosed Orlando list. How does that fit in with a house that's been abandoned for a year?

This makes sense to me, as it takes a while for the legalities to go through. Some people move out sooner, some later. Some homes have owners in them, others renters. My son bought a house last year that had been foreclosed on, it was a balancing act through the whole thing and he actually missed out on two prior homes because someone got there first.

The lenders/realitors have lists of these homes, as soon as it is processed by the courts it goes up for sale. Whoever gets there first with all their duckies in a row gets to buy it. In CA at least, even though the homes sit empty for weeks or months, the day it ''passes into'' foreclosure by the courts, someone is standing there, checkbook in hand ready to buy.

ITA the house needs to searched the people who own the house need to be interviewed the PI needs to be interviewed his phones records need to be looked at (who was he talking to when filming the video?) what was the house used for ? they could talk to neighbors to get more info on what went on in the house....Someone else on here said that Casey may have taken Caylee there knocked her out with drugs to sleep while she went out also Casey and Caylee could have hung out there during th day when she was suppose to be at work.

Im not sure as to where to post this or it might have already been posted but this is odd to me so im sharing.
4709 Hopespring Zenida Hernandez.....this is a relative of Kio Marie. I ran across this info when I was trying to figure out if Casey kept going to the Airport to take Caylee to Kio Marie to babysit because the best I can gather Kio Marie supposedly lives there. Now get this,the apartment or condo (sawgrass)where Casey pointed to and said Zenida's relative lived there well a relative of Kio Marie's lived there.

I haven't read every thread in this forum so many of you might already know this.

Tonia I read this too, but it wasn't documented. It was a post written by some anonymous person. She also said Kio used to babysit ZFG's kids!! That doesn't make it true anymore than if I started posting on boards saying I used to babysit Caylee while KC did her thing. I'm not sure what is up with all the Kio carp floating around, but if this one was true then Kio lied when she gave her LE statement and we don't have any proof of that, yet! If it's true I think LE would have swooped down on her long ago!!

By the way, do you know where the Lake Vaj house is located, at least what neighborhood?

Hi, please see #1283 above. Missmybaby responded and then I looked it up. I must of missed it when it was outruled that this house is not Lake Vaj. That's what I want to be sure of in my mind. Can anyone point me to that? Did we ever have an addy on Lake Vaj? "This house" refers to the subject of this thread.

The Lake Vag house is on the other side of town. (possibly closer to the dump) and still fully occupied at the time this video was made. Two of the people associated with the Lake Vag house have posted here many times.

Just to rule out the "other" house talked about here, the Oviado House was vacant during the time Caylee went missing but has been occupied since late August and LE with a dog checked out the area.

I think they're being unusually quiet about this. I would think that if the house didn't have any bearing on the investigation that they would just come out and say that it was meaningless. I also noticed that the media hasn't said much about it since the KB story. Hmmmmm.......

I agree, they are being unusually quiet. As for KB breaking the story...Well, we all know it was members of Web sleuth and Mar:clap: that went out there and took KB to the house. LOL. Again, I give a big hand of applause to all ! :clap:

The Lake Vag house is on the other side of town. (possibly closer to the dump) and still fully occupied at the time this video was made. Two of the people associated with the Lake Vag house have posted here many times.

Just to rule out the "other" house talked about here, the Oviado House was vacant during the time Caylee went missing but has been occupied since late August and LE with a dog checked out the area.

Thanks for sharing the information on LE checking out the Oviedo house I have always wondered if they checked that house or not.

As for the other house, the Lake Vag house, is that in or near Lake county? In the Aug 14 jail visit Casey got pretty upset when Cindy made mention of going to Lake County.

I think that the house needs to be looked at also.

IMO I think this house may have been used as part of the whole nanny-kidnapping story that Casey told LE. I think that she thought that her 'clues' would lead LE to this house so they could find something at the house that would bolster her Zanny story. Now Casey becomes the poor mother and gets all of this attention, instant celebrity. Remember the comment to Cindy about her cameo on the news… she is ticked that her mother is the one and it should be her.
Unfortunately the 'clues' were so cryptic that LE could not figure them out. I think that the PI's may have been trying to either find what had originally been left behind for LE to stumble upon because if LE found this now it would incriminate her further; supporting premeditation or the PI’s may have been attempting to jump start the breadcrumb trail so every one would say...Ahha.. maybe Caylee was really kidnapped.
I have always wondered about the whole Sawgrass Apartment thing and the little tour that Casey took LE on. She was trying to feed them specific information. I think Casey thought that LE would discover something that would lead them back to this house. LE was not getting it and that is one of the reasons that Casey was so upset with them. She could not believe that they didn’t follow what she had laid out for them to follow.
I have just started to put this line of thinking together. I don't have all of the various links for all of the jail house calls with all of the conversations laid out but when you start adding up the way she was so insistent in using the names, the hyphen being so important, some of the conversation with Casey & Lee [paraphrasing] that have the comments that "I gave LE the same information 3 times exactly the same way and you have found out tons more stuff than ever did" and the one with Lee saying "I'll try to get as much out there as I can before anything would ever die." are a couple of examples of why I think this.

This is sort of a thought in progress but when I listen to tapes and look at what we know…. I do have to wonder..
Shadow

Thank you MMB. I can't get it out of my head that Iassen said that he didn't live far from the A's (or KC). He also said he went overseas to make enough money to ward off foreclosure. I don't remember vending machines associated with that house but my memories are bugging me. I'm going to look for these comments - there goes Sunday!

I think it should be noted that if anything was found at these other homes, that LE and the State would not use it. Now that they have Caylee to bring up these other homes would be just what the Defense wants. They would be used to raise more doubt about Casey commiting the act, and it would also prove more difficult for the Prosecution to place her at these places.

Sometimes at trials the exact truth is not needed. The State needs to keep their timeline of events simple and to the point. Raising all these different places will make the story way more complex, and would tend to confuse the jury. Think of it like the expression KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid).

I think it should be noted that if anything was found at these other homes, that LE and the State would not use it. Now that they have Caylee to bring up these other homes would be just what the Defense wants. They would be used to raise more doubt about Casey commiting the act, and it would also prove more difficult for the Prosecution to place her at these places.

Sometimes at trials the exact truth is not needed. The State needs to keep their timeline of events simple and to the point. Raising all these different places will make the story way more complex, and would tend to confuse the jury. Think of it like the expression KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid).

Unless the death occurred there. Part of me wonders if she dropped her off somewhere that day of the 16th, went to Blockbuster, figured she'd come back and pick her up later but there had been an accident... she can't tell about it because she's not supposed to be at the house anyway...:confused: Honestly I am trying to fit the time of death with her dropping the body off on the 24th after the GA gas can incident, which felt to me like a strong catalyst to DO SOMETHING. If Caylee was "stashed" somewhere, alone but essentially fine, she might not have died until the 18th-20th. The forensics do not narrow it down enough to say which day that week it was.

Anyway, I think it would be important just to rule out as a crime scene, no matter why the PIs said they were there.

Yeah, it is true that sometimes the State is not searching for the truth and the innocent pay the price, however that is not what I am suggesting in my post. Bare with me for a moment here, I once moved and left left behind the fridg a reciept from a previous light bill,( knew it was there but could not reach it).. the next tenant to come along cleaned up their trash along with my reciept and threw the trash in an illegal parcel of land and of course they came looking for me since my name was among the trash found, had a heck of a time explaining how my name ended up amongst someone elses garbage. If KC was scoping out some of these empty houses she could have found a document with ZFG information on it, and set her up. I personally do not think KC is innocent in this case.

Ciao'

They do not need these other places. They will use the A's home as the place the murder was committed and then place the body into the trunk and from there to the final resting place on Surburban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500