LH Social Media and other Sleuthing Details

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am NOT in any way defending this woman or her actions. I personally find her behavior abhorrent. However, it's possible she only deleted her accounts just to keep people like us from speculating on them, not with the idea that LE can't recover everything. I could see myself doing the same thing if I were ever involved in a high profile case, even if I were innocent. Which I would be LOL. Not so sure about her, though. JMO.

I would delete everything just to keep everyone away.

I think almost everyone knows that LE looks at the father and mother first and then the rest of the family. They have to start somewhere. What I'm wondering if anyone here has kids that are in daycare do hey call when the child does not show up?

I think almost everyone knows that LE looks at the father and mother first and then the rest of the family. They have to start somewhere. What I'm wondering if anyone here has kids that are in daycare do they call when the child does not show up?

Any user names besides leeleeua and wifeofroscoe? I was just thinking...my little one was born the same week as Cooper, and I was really into the August 2012 birth group on Babycenter. Babycenter is hugely popular, wouldn't surprise me at all if she was on there, Cafe Mom, or The Bump.

Any user names besides leeleeua and wifeofroscoe? I was just thinking...my little one was born the same week as Cooper, and I was really into the August 2012 birth group on Babycenter. Babycenter is hugely popular, wouldn't surprise me at all if she was on there, Cafe Mom, or The Bump.

She also used LeannaUA

I think almost everyone knows that LE looks at the father and mother first and then the rest of the family. They have to start somewhere. What I'm wondering if anyone here has kids that are in daycare do hey call when the child does not show up?

I posted on this a long time back. Mine were in a center not unlike Cooper's (onsite daycare for company employees) and in a different property than I worked. I would get called if my kids didn't show because they wanted to know where they were, I'm sure, but they also wanted to remind me I hadn't cancelled in advance and was responsible for the days fee. But I did get a call, every time I'd forget to call them first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, y'all!

by now there should be an updated post on the small details thread that indicates that users of the daycare were expected to log in at a particular kiosk on site. Ergo, Mr Rules Don't Apply to Me probably didn't do that on the nefarious day in question.

Well why would he since he had forgotten all about Cooper in 20 seconds or so after buckling him up and kissing him? Allegedly.

I just had a strange thought after checking out the songs on that cached facebook page upthread.
She has a lot of songs referencing tumult and endings and beginnings.
There is also a strange comment about jealous girlfriends and boyfriends or something like that.
It just makes me wonder why someone married and together as long as they have would reference this?

What if they had an open marriage and that is why there are no user names for her alone?
Perhaps, she uses a combo of his and her names.

Also could be a reason for the horrendous thing they did. Yes, I believe they were both complicit.
I just can't tell who the instigator is. This is just a theory and my opinion only.

This is just a theory and a what if. There isn't any proof of this anywhere that I've seen.

LOL,her dh was only so committed to the marriage........... with all the sexting, neeked pics,......

LOL,her dh was only so committed to the marriage........... with all the sexting, neeked pics,......

Lol, Agreed, but we have nothing to tell what her role in this marriage was, because she is trying to wipe the internet clean of any of her online activity. She also has obtained a lawyer and is not speaking a peep to anyone, at least that's the impression I'm getting.

She was wise to get a lawyer under the circumstances. I havent paid much attention to what her actual SM interest are and yes she likely is trying to delete things. iI hope we find out. :)

I had the same thought. I was really into tcoyf because I had infertility and then after when I became pregnant and had my LO. I've been searching some for an EDD of 8/8/12 (based on her ultrasound) and birthdate of 8/2/12, plus the 6 lb, 8 oz birth weight reported at funeral. No luck so far ...

Sorry, double post.

But what if you too had been in the same due date group? Crazy.

I found them talking about her last week. Those women are vile.

http://www.socials.newenglandpregna...estosterone-replacement-and-sperm-production/

I found this site by searching: leeleeua

Her comments:

Leanna Harris
AUG 17, 2011 @ 19:56:55
Can this problem also result from the use of Androgel – testosterone replacement gel?

Leanna Harris
AUG 17, 2011 @ 21:49:06
@mperloe This information is disappointing to me since none of my husbands medical professionals nor mine (my OBGYN) have mentioned this. We are a young couple and obviously want to have a family one day. Even in questioning my OBGYN about the use of androgel and sperm production, she stated it shouldn’t be a problem. He has been on the gel off and on for about 2 years and he has also had injections in the past. Thank you for your quick response!

oh my. How freaking creepy and gross that he's using a cropped version of the same bathroom pic he uses on Skout as his twit pic?

It's one of the only pics that I've seen of him where he's been in a dress shirt, shaved and his hair is combed -- all at one time. Not judgin', just sayin'. That must have been a real big special occasion for the Harris's. :peace: :giggle:

I think he was at work?

Really? Work has lotion above the sink ? Pink soap bottles?
Looks more like a hotel or a strip club. *why did I say that? I don't go in men's rooms! gut feeling.
Who takes pics with a urinal?
Thr same person that forgets who he is with?
Yeah, dude checked out of that marriage a long time ago, he just had to fix that dad shituation.
moo
It could be work.

Regarding the photo of Ross with the urinal: it was aparently taken at Buckhead Restaurant

Justin Ross Harris Buckhead Bathroom "Selfie" shocks restaurant staff

http://www.accessatlanta.com/weblog...-ross-harris-took-bathroom-selfie-during-val/

Staff members of the prominent Buckhead restaurant where the photo was taken were stunned to recognize their store when Harris' photo aired.
The restaurant's manager did not want to be named and did not want the restaurant identified.

This doesn't belong in Leanna's Social Media Thread, but I wanted to clear up the question of where the photo of Ross with the urinal was taken

Thanks gngr~snap were you trying to point me to RH's social media thread so I could post my info there? Or were you trying to show me something else? I just wanted to be sure I understood.

Maybe my post wasn't totally clear. I posted it here in Leanna's thread because people here were wondering about the urinal photo's origins, but as I posted, I acknowledged that it was off topic for this thread. I wasn't confused about the right place for it to go. But putting it in Ross's thread wouldn't have followed this discussion. So, moving on now. :D

Thanks gngr~snap were you trying to point me to RH's social media thread so I could post my info there? Or were you trying to show me something else? I just wanted to be sure I understood.

Maybe my post wasn't totally clear. I posted it here in Leanna's thread because people here were wondering about the urinal photo's origins, but as I posted, I acknowledged that it was off topic for this thread. I wasn't confused about the right place for it to go. But putting it in Ross's thread wouldn't have followed this discussion. So, moving on now. :D
No pointing... just wanted to let you know there was an answer and still respect the wishes of the restaurant (sorta) and not name them again.
Around here they have been named on people's Facebooks so I guess it doesn't matter. Your post is fine with me. No need to move it, when the link is there. Just trying to be neighborly. Sorry if it seemed any other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member