Lies point us to the truth #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what Kolar could not expand upon as it links BR directly with JonBenet's death.

UKGuy,
At least he included this piece of information! It does paint a clearer picture.

So as I've alluded to before the person who knows is Fleet White, why: because he made Burke Ramsey's bed and tidied up his room, so he will have seen the COLOR of pajamas in Burke's bedroom, or since they were ABSENT and possibly lying fecally stained on JonBenet's bedroom floor?

Quoting Fleet White in a statement to Boulder Police dated 12/29/1996

So then, a few minutes later, I went back up and in the meantime, John had come back down. John came back down almost immediately, as I recall. He came back down. Whether it was a... you know, in any event, he came back down. So I went back upstairs and helped Burke get dressed, got him ready to go. I don't remember what that meant, I think I, you know, helped him put his shoes on, I don't know, and kind of got him going.

Looks like FW saw BR in his pajamas?

Also if the Ramsey's version of events is kosher then the status of BR's pajamas should not matter as JR put him to bed using the flashlight and he slept through everything until the 911 call episode?

Excellent point!

BTW: excellent sleuthing for linking the dark blue fibers attributed to JR as more than likely belonging to Burke: Ah….kind of fuzzy ones like kind of blue and fuzzy

Meaning the fibers found on JonBenet's genital region might have originated from Burke Ramsey's Blue and Fuzzy pajamas?

Thank you! Yes the case is becoming clearer!

Is all that not a Smoking Gun?

I don’t understand why people refuse to see the forest for the trees!

Why weren't the fibers tested as to their origin. Were they blue or navy blue. BR's pajamas look bright blue. JR had a navy blue robe. I thought PR had on a red sweater. So confusing.

Royal Blue vs. Navy Blue – Diffzi

I think it's truly sad that UKGuy, someone who has this insatiable desire to pin JonBenet's sexual molestation and murder on her 9-yr old brother as opposed to John- an adult male like himself, is unable to tell the difference between royal blue and navy blue.

Royal Blue vs. Navy Blue – Diffzi

I think it's truly sad that UKGuy, someone who has this insatiable desire to pin JonBenet's sexual molestation and murder on her 9-yr old brother as opposed to John- an adult male like himself, is unable to tell the difference between royal blue and navy blue.

I just have a problem with a 9 year knowing about sexual things. At that age I didn't even know how babies were made and born

Is this the Christmas sweater everyone is referring to Screenshot_20220221-171547.png

I just have a problem with a 9 year knowing about sexual things. At that age I didn't even know how babies were made and born

Neither did I. You know what? If Burke was sexually molesting JonBenet, then she wouldn't willingly want to go sleep in his other bed in his room, like on Christmas Eve night.

UKGuy,
At least he included this piece of information! It does paint a clearer picture.

Quoting Fleet White in a statement to Boulder Police dated 12/29/1996

So then, a few minutes later, I went back up and in the meantime, John had come back down. John came back down almost immediately, as I recall. He came back down. Whether it was a... you know, in any event, he came back down. So I went back upstairs and helped Burke get dressed, got him ready to go. I don't remember what that meant, I think I, you know, helped him put his shoes on, I don't know, and kind of got him going.

Excellent point!

Rain on my Parade,

Fleet White talking about Burke leaving the house
"At some point, probably 45 minutes into this, I don't really know, half hour, 45 minutes into this, by this time Barbara Fernie was there. It might have been Barbara Fernie and I, maybe Priscilla and I, maybe Pricilla, Barbara and I, I don't know, somebody, but it was one of that group, we just thought, "What do we do with Burke? You know? He's upstairs asleep. We can't let him wake up and walk down on this." And so, this is probably around 7 o'clock. I, you know, we decided he'd come to our house. Our kids, by that time our kids would have been up. And we had four adults here, house guests, at the time, so, you know, that's why... out kids are there, that's why we could go down to the Ramseys. So we thought that would be a perfect deal, you know, it's close. We'll just get Burke in the car. And then shortly after that we decide that we needed to go down and get the Fernies' kids because they were home alone. That was Eliza and Luke. So, I said I'll, we'll go up and get Burke and get going.

I asked John to go wake up Burke since I thought it would be better than John, you know, his dad wake him up than me go up, you know, waking him up. So we both went up the stairs. John went in. I think he turned on the light. Opened the door, flicked on the light, woke Burke up, and then Burke started, you know, to get up.

I went back downstairs and for some... I don't know why I went back downstairs. Maybe there was nothing I could do up there until Burke got dressed or something, so I just went back downstairs. I probably went down and held Patsy or something, I don't know.

And Burke.... and then Burke went over and picked up a new Nintendo game that he just got for Christmas and another toy, kind of a car on a track or something. I'm not sure exactly what it was, with very small little cars, which I'm pretty sure he'd also just gotten for Christmas. he kind of gathered, gathered those up and he walked, starting walking out and then I pulled his blanket up and his bedspread and threw the pillow on the bed. Kind of made his bed.

And then we walked downstairs and what'd I do? We walked down the front stairs into the entry and I, and we just walked out the front door to my truck, which was parked in front of the house. And I thought what I would do is get Burke up here first, drop him off. get him squared away, and then go up to, rather than drive him all the way up to the Fernies' and back, I'd just drop him off and then go get the Fernie children. So I did that.

I brought him up and he got out of the car, walked up the stairs where, up to where I think my son was still asleep... or, I don't think that. He was probably just kind of getting up, or he was awake. he saw Burke was there, which was great. So they went in and laid on our bed and plugged in a Nintendo game into our TV at the foot of our bed and started playing Nintendo."
So Fleet White saw the pajamas Burke was wearing. He can testify as to whether they match what you see in the Christmas morning photo?

Everyone has their favorite theory, so any other seems much like Fake News.

Then there is the refusal to accept documented evidence. A saying attributed to Keynes was : When the evidence changes I change my mind, what do you do?

A common rebuttal is 9-year old boys do not abuse their sisters, because I never knew anything about sex when I was 9-years old.

So check the base-rate for boys abusing their sisters, i.e. does it happen, how prevalent is it?

Then discount generalizing from your own childhood ignorance so that it must apply to Burke Ramsey. After all he might have been invited to sleepovers where we do not know what took place? i.e. your childhood need not match Burke Ramsey's!

Again wrt Fleet White's account of BR leaving the house; Note: no questions from BR, just fetches his Nintendo and camly leaves the house.

No doubt JR gave him a script to follow.

No problem, just shows there is more to the case than folks think.

Rain on my Parade,

Fleet White talking about Burke leaving the house

So Fleet White saw the pajamas Burke was wearing. He can testify as to whether they match what you see in the Christmas morning photo?

Everyone has their favorite theory, so any other seems much like Fake News.

Then there is the refusal to accept documented evidence. A saying attributed to Keynes was : When the evidence changes I change my mind, what do you do?

A common rebuttal is 9-year old boys do not abuse their sisters, because I never knew anything about sex when I was 9-years old.

So check the base-rate for boys abusing their sisters, i.e. does it happen, how prevalent is it?

Then discount generalizing from your own childhood ignorance so that it must apply to Burke Ramsey. After all he might have been invited to sleepovers where we do not know what took place? i.e. your childhood need not match Burke Ramsey's!

Again wrt Fleet White's account of BR leaving the house; Note: no questions from BR, just fetches his Nintendo and camly leaves the house.

No problem, just shows there is more to the case than folks think.

Alright I see where you're going with this but I thought the R's indictments couldn't apply to Burke because he was too young to be charged?

UKGuy,

This reminds me of the OJ case. There is blood evidence found on his sock (in his bedroom), truck and of course the leather glove has dried up so therefore no longer fits. If the glove doesn’t fit you must acquit. Oh brother!

Whatever happened to the people that have followed this case from day one? They would know what LHP had to say about JB and BR being found under the covers together.

The average age of a juvenile sex offender is 15 years old. Most registered sex offenders carry out their first offense before age of 18.5 But as many as 1 in 8 juvenile offenders are under the age of 12.

Reference reading:
Sibling Sexual Abuse Facts Every Parent Should Know

https://www.csacentre.org.uk/csa-ce...ing sexual abuse report - for publication.pdf

It’s understandable that people do not understand what they have not experienced. This does not mean that it doesn’t happen!

Yes, BR didn’t say “anything” to FW. Children are naturally curious. Why didn’t BR want to talk about what was going on at his house that morning? Yep, JR told him to keep his mouth shut. BR, let that rule slip just two days after JB death when visiting his best bud. Enough so, that PR’s “bulldog” was concerned enough to discuss this overheard
conversation with Mary Kaempfer.

UKGuy,

This reminds me of the OJ case. There is blood evidence found on his sock (in his bedroom), truck and of course the leather glove has dried up so therefore no longer fits. If the glove doesn’t fit you must acquit. Oh brother!

Whatever happened to the people that have followed this case from day one? They would know what LHP had to say about JB and BR being found under the covers together.

The average age of a juvenile sex offender is 15 years old. Most registered sex offenders carry out their first offense before age of 18.5 But as many as 1 in 8 juvenile offenders are under the age of 12.

Reference reading:

https://www.csacentre.org.uk/csa-centre-prodv2/assets/File/Sibling sexual abuse report - for publication.pdf

It’s understandable that people do not understand what they have not experienced. This does not mean that it doesn’t happen!

Yes, BR didn’t say “anything” to FW. Children are naturally curious. Why didn’t BR want to talk about what was going on at his house that morning? Yep, JR told him to keep his mouth shut. BR, let that rule slip just two days after JB death when visiting his best bud. Enough so, that PR’s “bulldog” was concerned enough to discuss this overheard

Fair enough but you don't know what they were doing under the covers. They could have been eating candy who knows? If BR was a known sexual abuser to the R's shouldn't they be preventing other children from being around him but they weren't. Why were they allowed to have bedrooms on the same floor let alone sleeping in the same bedroom? They were on the 3rd floor unable to see or hear anything. Any theories on the 911 call placed by someone in the Ramsey house on 12/23?

Fair enough but you don't know what they were doing under the covers. They could have been eating candy who knows? If BR was a known sexual abuser to the R's shouldn't they be preventing other children from being around him but they weren't. Why were they allowed to have bedrooms on the same floor let alone sleeping in the same bedroom? They were on the 3rd floor unable to see or hear anything. Any theories on the 911 call placed by someone in the Ramsey house on 12/23?

danablue1,
We do know what they were doing under the covers; that’s the thing. Why mention it otherwise?
Both of the R’s children were in therapy. Look @ the true bills to help you understand what actually took place.
You’d have to ask the R’s why they didn’t separate the kids. You know there are parents that are aware that their children are being sexually abused but turn the blind eye.
The 3rd floor in that house was a few stairs up from BR bedroom and JB bedroom from their bathroom. I lived in a older 2 story Tudor home growing up and sounds do carry. Besides there were no doors on JR and PR bedroom! Therefore, they were merely steps away from their bedrooms. If I were to guess about the 911 call placed on the 23rd … I would guess JB was abused that day and going to tell. She had a strong spirit and was coming into her own. I am sure she was fed up with her abuser. Why would JB be sitting at the bottom of the spiral staircase that day crying and saying she didn’t feel pretty? I don’t consider that normal for a 6 year old little girl to think about such matters!

danablue1,
We do know what they were doing under the covers; that’s the thing. Why mention it otherwise?
Both of the R’s children were in therapy. Look @ the true bills to help you understand what actually took place.
You’d have to ask the R’s why they didn’t separate the kids. You know there are parents that are aware that their children are being sexually abused but turn the blind eye.
The 3rd floor in that house was a few stairs up from BR bedroom and JB bedroom from their bathroom. I lived in a older 2 story Tudor home growing up and sounds do carry. Besides there were no doors on JR and PR bedroom! Therefore, they were merely steps away from their bedrooms. If I were to guess about the 911 call placed on the 23rd … I would guess JB was abused that day and going to tell. She had a strong spirit and was coming into her own. I am sure she was fed up with her abuser. Why would JB be sitting at the bottom of the spiral staircase that day crying and saying she didn’t feel pretty? I don’t consider that normal for a 6 year old little girl to think about such matters!
I get it yes thanks!

danablue1,
Wouldn't BR remember all this and put 2 and 2 together

UKGuy,

Reference reading:

https://www.csacentre.org.uk/csa-ce...ing sexual abuse report - for publication.pdf

Rain on my Parade,

Just shows you how gullible people are, nothing new here, except lawyers and attorneys get paid to exploit this aspect.

Sure, LHP had no axe to grind with the children, she was telling it as she saw it.

No doubt leaving salacious details out, unlike her description of Patsy's dislike of JR's marital demands.

Point being, it happens, more often than random chance, so nobody can claim such cases are outliers.

Why didn’t BR want to talk about what was going on at his house that morning?
Because he knew stuff, and JR knew this too.

Your sister is missing, and your moving house early in the morning, and all you do is make sure you pick up your new Nintendo, hint: time to play; and you ask no questions?

Enough so, that PR’s “bulldog” was concerned enough to discuss this overheard
Yes and the debate between DS and BR was the technique used to kill JonBenet, of course Burke told DS he knew the details, how so?

About the mixed dna found in JonBenet's underwear. These results are unreliable due to examiner bias. i.e. they are not conclusive, just like fingerprint ID you can have mismatches.

Checkout Brandon Mayfield, an American citizen then living in Oregon. In March 2004 bombs were placed on trains in Madrid. A fingerprint found on a plastic bag at the crime scene was transmitted via Interpol to the FBI who conclusively identified it as belonging to Brandon Mayfield.

Then the FBI website said fingerprint evidence was infallible, except of course it was not, and Brandon Mayfield was paid a $2 million settlement.

Same with mixed dna analysis, so for JonBenet this means the case is not over.

A whole chapter in a book could be given over to how the forensic evidence was likely massaged in a particular direction, this I reckon is patently transparent when it comes to the fiber analysis, e.g. JR's robe or BR's pajamas, you decide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member