Lies point us to the truth #3

UKGuy,
Okay for starters; I have not finished the book. I know the ending so lost interest. What Ronan is basically pointing out to us, is the depth coverup can be. Oh, the corruption! I guess we can see that by the DT news of late, in America.

But the real reason for this post is this. UKGuy, are those blue pants at the end of JB trunk? Maybe even fuzzy pants?
View attachment 435634

Rain on my Parade,
Sure, they could be his pants. You need to check the BPD timeline for the taking of the photographs?

So you might be onto something here, you can also check the photograph showing BR and JonBenet in their bedclothes, where BR's blue pajama bottoms are clearly visible, some photographs are cropped but one shows BR's blue pajama bottoms legs and all!

The CSI Report, according to Kolar, stated the "Fecally Soiled Pajama Bottoms" were found on the bedroom FLOOR, so I guess I'm confused?

Could be they were moved and simply described as being found on the floor?

Pity about the crime-scene tape and the 2nd Floor text covering over some details.

Yes, I knew the ending too, but wanted to understand why such a rich, successful guy behaved in such a cruel manner?

And you are right it came down to corruption across the news networks, not a lot new here, other than the celebrity names.

Rain on my Parade,
Sure, they could be his pants. You need to check the BPD timeline for the taking of the photographs?

So you might be onto something here, you can also check the photograph showing BR and JonBenet in their bedclothes, where BR's blue pajama bottoms are clearly visible, some photographs are cropped but one shows BR's blue pajama bottoms legs and all!

The CSI Report, according to Kolar, stated the "Fecally Soiled Pajama Bottoms" were found on the bedroom FLOOR, so I guess I'm confused?

Could be they were moved and simply described as being found on the floor?

Pity about the crime-scene tape and the 2nd Floor text covering over some details.
UKGuy,
You are correct. There is no time stamp on the picture. I have never seen a (photo other than the one noted) that shows the blue pajama pants on the floor. Thought I would share. Those pajama bottoms seem to play a big part in your theory of BDI.

Yes, I knew the ending too, but wanted to understand why such a rich, successful guy behaved in such a cruel manner?
There are many lower, middle and upper class people that behave in a cruel manner.

And you are right it came down to corruption across the news networks, not a lot new here, other than the celebrity names.
Hopefully, I can find some free time to finish this book. What gets me is the depth one will go too, to coverup their sins. That was the money play IMO. It ran deep for Weinstein and Epstein.

UKGuy,
You are correct. There is no time stamp on the picture. I have never seen a (photo other than the one noted) that shows the blue pajama pants on the floor. Thought I would share. Those pajama bottoms seem to play a big part in your theory of BDI.

There are many lower, middle and upper class people that behave in a cruel manner.

Hopefully, I can find some free time to finish this book. What gets me is the depth one will go too, to coverup their sins. That was the money play IMO. It ran deep for Weinstein and Epstein.

Rain on my Parade,
Those pajama bottoms seem to play a big part in your theory of BDI.
Sure do, there are two angles. One is the color: i.e. Blue so if they match the pajama bottoms belong to BR, as seen in Christmas morning photograph, independent of any fecal dna samples AND Fleet Wheet confirms the color of the pajama bottoms BR stepped out of was NOT Blue then you have prima facie evidence that the Fecally Soiled Pajama Bottoms probably belonged to BR, suggesting BR was present in JonBenet's bedroom the night before, also BPD coud run a fiber match test for the fibers found on JonBenet against the pajama bottoms found on the floor?

Could be the pajama bottoms were on the bed as shown in the photo, but due to neligence they gravitated to JonBenet's bedroom floor, then later CSI come along and photograph the crime-scene making it appear they were always on the floor.

That those balls of fiber and the fecal deposits were never submitted for forensic testing makes me wonder if BPD knew the returned results might place BR in JonBenet's bedroom, so nothing happened?

Both PR and JR's fibers were submitted for testing.

Totally agree. Epstein is a far bigger scandal than that of Weinstein, Epstein flight records show some very famous people being taxied about the world.

I don't know what to believe about Epstein, some say he was a double agent working for various States. That he was blackmailing visitors, since all his properties had hidden cameras installed, including the private jet?

Definitely a case to watch for any developments.

I don't know what to believe about Epstein, some say he was a double agent working for various States. That he was blackmailing visitors, since all his properties had hidden cameras installed, including the private jet?
UKGuy,
He also had a camera (at the receptionist desk) when you walked in the door of his home in NYC.
IMO, he did not hang himself. Somebody got to him first. That’s was around the time Prince Andrew ordeal really took off.

That those balls of fiber and the fecal deposits were never submitted for forensic testing makes me wonder if BPD knew the returned results might place BR in JonBenet's bedroom, so nothing happened?
Exactly!

Whatsunderthenighttable96,
Another interesting thing about the size-12's is that BPD have never confirmed if they had been part of the Partially Opened Gifts found in the basement!

It's alleged that the Ramsey's hired private eyes to track down BlueCrab via his ip-address. Where he was given a cease and desist notice on the JonBenet case, you know: It might be beneficial for your health if you stop posting about JonBenet, etc?

Bottom line is he did stop posting.

Never saw this about BC until now. Interesting.

I believe this was taken on the 22nd where JB sang rock’in around the Christmas tree. I suppose this is the outfit PR stated she was messing with on the morning of the 26th; before heading downstairs.
1691888028441.jpeg

BR states his mom came into his room turning on and off the lights and saying “where is my baby“. According to BR she was going psycho.

What makes this interesting is that now the dna can give us a complete profile of the killer. Basically a photograph. Down the the color of eyes and hair. Where is this picture ?
Snipped for focus and bolding mine.
@Rain on my Parade ; Thanks for all of this information.

First bolded : Holy cow. This is the first time I've heard this !

Granted I'm familiar with JonBenet's case but haven't followed it as closely as some people here ?

Second bolded : I'd suspect somewhere in the Ramsay family photo ?

Omo.
Imo.
Ymmv.

Snipped for focus and bolding mine.
@Rain on my Parade ; Thanks for all of this information.

First bolded : Holy cow. This is the first time I've heard this !

Granted I'm familiar with JonBenet's case but haven't followed it as closely as some people here ?
Chimera,
You will find the referenced statement here.

Second bolded : I'd suspect somewhere in the Ramsay family photo ?
It is not a family picture that was taken per say. Here is what I was referring to:

Seeings how we probably know who the killer, killers are: this case is open and shut.

<modsnip - quoted post was removed for discussing a removed source and complaining about moderation on the thread instead to contacting the administration privately>

<modsnip - discussing moderation on the thread>

Yes, what you say about the references to JR and Access Graphics has been mentioned before, so its nothing new.

Once BR appeared in the media doing interviews with Dr. Phil, he became a "public" person, also as someone resident in the house the night JonBenet was killed, he is a prime suspect along with Patsy and John.

So you can level allegations against BR, as long as they are backed up by some kind of evidence, e.g. proof he was in JonBenet's bedroom the night she was killed.

Whacky, off the wall allegations will either be ignored or deleted.

Bear in mind BR is now an adult, he is no longer a minor, so discussions relating to whether he was involved in his sister's death, are perfectly legal in the context of developing an RDI theory.

My take on the case is that it is BDI all day long and evidence exists to demonstrate this, which why the case has Cold Case Status, i.e. this means no evidence can be released as the case is live and still open.

We will likely see some action once JR passes on as there are many disgruntled BPD investigators who want to supplement their pension and offer their account for the record.

Last edited by a moderator:
We will likely see some action once JR passes on as there are many disgruntled BPD investigators who want to supplement their pension and offer their account for the record.
UKGuy,
Do you suppose FW will be allowed to come forward at that time?

One thing that really gets me about this case is the supermarket sweep PP made in this case! Have we ever heard of such a thing occurring before this murder? Family member allowed to load up a police car (full to the brim); then taken and bought a hamburger by them; for her?

UKGuy,

One thing that really gets me about this case is the supermarket sweep PP made in this case! Have we ever heard of such a thing occurring before this murder? Family member allowed to load up a police car (full to the brim); then taken and bought a hamburger by them; for her?

Rain on my Parade,

I doubt it, my understanding is that FW was told that BR was shielded by the Colorado Child Statutes, so he had to stop his legal actions or face the prospect of falling foul of the Colorado Child Statutes.

At his advanced age he might just do a media interview, disregarding any subsequent legal process, or just leave it in his "estate" to be published on his passing?

Holly Smith, Head of the Boulder County Sexual Abuse team, is another person who fell foul of the Colorado Child Statutes. She had all her comments on the Ramsey case redacted from her autobiography.

i.e. she thought it was a domestic sexual abuse case with only two suspects: JR or/and BR.

There are other BPD officers who have been told to "shut up" on the JonBenet case, or it's written into their employment contract as exit clauses.

I've never heard of it before. Surely this tells you the parents were given special treatment by the officers on the ground, and the orders had to come from above?

BPD must have known they were dealing with a brother on sister homicide to justify allowing PP to remove hidden forensic evidence, bloodstained underwear, remanants of the paintbrush tip, etc?

You do not do that if you think either of the the parents are responsible?

Same with Alex Hunter and his failure to present the True Bills before the court.

Why would he do that, unless it meant any further production of forensic evidence might reveal BR was involved and had been present in JonBenet's bedroom the night she died?

Rain on my Parade,

I doubt it, my understanding is that FW was told that BR was shielded by the Colorado Child Statutes, so he had to stop his legal actions or face the prospect of falling foul of the Colorado Child Statutes.

At his advanced age he might just do a media interview, disregarding any subsequent legal process, or just leave it in his "estate" to be published on his passing?

Holly Smith, Head of the Boulder County Sexual Abuse team, is another person who fell foul of the Colorado Child Statutes. She had all her comments on the Ramsey case redacted from her autobiography.

i.e. she thought it was a domestic sexual abuse case with only two suspects: JR or/and BR.

There are other BPD officers who have been told to "shut up" on the JonBenet case, or it's written into their employment contract as exit clauses.

I've never heard of it before. Surely this tells you the parents were given special treatment by the officers on the ground, and the orders had to come from above?

BPD must have known they were dealing with a brother on sister homicide to justify allowing PP to remove hidden forensic evidence, bloodstained underwear, remanants of the paintbrush tip, etc?

You do not do that if you think either of the the parents are responsible?

Same with Alex Hunter and his failure to present the True Bills before the court.

Why would he do that, unless it meant any further production of forensic evidence might reveal BR was involved and had been present in JonBenet's bedroom the night she died?

UKGuy,
Thank you for your insight. I always enjoy your posts!

If there are exit clauses for the BPD officers on this case; how would they legally be able to speak up once JR has passed?

I realize evidence points to BR but I can’t stop wondering about the evidence that also points to JAR. I.E. Maglite he gave his dad and the knowledge of where it was kept. The suitcase and its contents. Was the book actually therein actually Dr. Seuss, ‘Seven Lady Godiva’s‘?

UKGuy,
Thank you for your insight. I always enjoy your posts!

If there are exit clauses for the BPD officers on this case; how would they legally be able to speak up once JR has passed?

I realize evidence points to BR but I can’t stop wondering about the evidence that also points to JAR. I.E. Maglite he gave his dad and the knowledge of where it was kept. The suitcase and its contents. Was the book actually therein actually Dr. Seuss, ‘Seven Lady Godiva’s‘?

Rain on my Parade,
Because you cannot defame the dead. Once he has passed he will likely go to the top of the suspect list on many folks RDI theories, as he will not be around to start litigation.

Once JR passes, the exit clauses while technically still valid, just loose their relevance once JR has gone. It's the same in many other cases where officers do off the record media interviews then other officers join in, not actually making claims of illegality, and through jigsaw identification the facts in particular cases become transparent.

Also it's not a good look for Police Departments to take their now retired officers to court, so they generally look the other way!

The LEA exit clauses normally relate to Confidentiality and Privacy which are vague and drawn wide. e.g. Holly Smith had to give BPD an advance copy of her autobiography, where they redacted all the "interesting" references to the JonBenet case.

An example might be a retired officer saying who authorized PP to remove forensic evidence from the house and treat her to a, was it Macdonald's, hamburger?

If he is retired nobody will care, yet if a Cold Case Investigator said the same thing, he might be up in front of the disciplinary board?

So basically all the unknown nuggets relating to the JonBenet and JR will eventually be disclosed either in a drip drip format or some documentary that has a point to prove, e.g. CBS?

Another angle is where retired or serving officers freelance as consultants on documentaries. I'm certain they could claim the Right to Free Speech etc, unless they were going to reveal the nexus of the Ramsey BPD coverup from start to finish, threatening BPD and forcing them to take legal action citing the exit clauses, specific non-disclusure clauses, etc. I think the latter applies to Holly Smith.

Yes, from memory it was a Dr. Seuss, ‘Seven Lady Godiva’s‘ book.

We now know the Ramsey family was completely dysfunctional with BR and JonBenet attending therapy sessions, So JAR or JR might have been involved with JonBenet in the past, i.e. leading upto Christmas.

An example of how normalized the innapropriate behaviour was: when JonBenet screamed at LHP to leave her bedroom and shut the door, as LHP discovered BR and JonBenet under the covers!

We now know the Ramsey family was completely dysfunctional with BR and JonBenet attending therapy sessions, So JAR or JR might have been involved with JonBenet in the past, i.e. leading upto Christmas.

UKGuy,
I recall early in the investigation how JAR’s college friends and fellow students were of the opinion that he was obsessed with JB and unconsidered him strange because of it. So it’s not just the suitcase, book, comforter, flashlight, Santa Clause suit, familiarity of the home that makes me question his involvement. Here is a college age boy and his friend in Atlanta that both held onto their movie tickets. ATM photo of him getting money. The picture isn’t clear enough to determine whether it is him or not. He was at the 12/23 party when 911 was called. It could have been him full of rage. It is all strange!

An example of how normalized the innapropriate behaviour was: when JonBenet screamed at LHP to leave her bedroom and shut the door, as LHP discovered BR and JonBenet under the covers!

Yes, this family was highly dysfunctional! Playing doctor in this situation was incest. One day, I sincerely hope the truth will come out in this case. It could be buried forever; like the Lindbergh case.

UKGuy,
I recall early in the investigation how JAR’s college friends and fellow students were of the opinion that he was obsessed with JB and unconsidered him strange because of it. So it’s not just the suitcase, book, comforter, flashlight, Santa Clause suit, familiarity of the home that makes me question his involvement. Here is a college age boy and his friend in Atlanta that both held onto their movie tickets. ATM photo of him getting money. The picture isn’t clear enough to determine whether it is him or not. He was at the 12/23 party when 911 was called. It could have been him full of rage. It is all strange!

Yes, this family was highly dysfunctional! Playing doctor in this situation was incest. One day, I sincerely hope the truth will come out in this case. It could be buried forever; like the Lindbergh case.

Rain on my Parade,
I recall early in the investigation how JAR’s college friends and fellow students were of the opinion that he was obsessed with JB and unconsidered him strange because of it

Sure, I read similar claims. Was he involved the night of JonBenet's death? I doubt it as there is little forensic evidence linking him with JonBenet, unlike the parents and BR, who can be directly linked.

Was JAR's suitcase originally in JonBenet's bedroom, which JR stated he relocated from another place in the house? Nothing rules out JAR being involved with JonBenet at an earlier date, e.g. before Christmas?

Talk about his "obsession" with JonBenet might just be early case third party claims, i.e. journalistic hype?

Then again they might be true, so BPD should have investigated this angle.

I reckon nearly all the males who were in regular contact with JonBenet could be placed on an Abuse Suspect List. So far one of these males has managed to evade scrutiny.

It's likely JonBenet was being abused by more than one person, raising her stress levels and contributing towards the negative opinions she held of herself.

It might be helpful to visualize JonBenet being trapped within this nexus of males, as a prisoner, since she had little autonomy over her movement, or choice of events to attend.

The Ramsey wealth led them to neglect JonBenet and BR, due to the ongoing dysfunctionality it eventually all blew up, meaning PR knew what was going on, they obviously thought their wealth could shield them from external inspection, along with their use of private health care, leading to their pediatrician burning all the records, what does that tell you?

Sadly all of the abuse was likely normalized and JonBenet grew up thinking what was going on was typical of other families, and sleepovers may have reinforced this?

I reckon the truth will come out. Once John passes people will not be afraid to talk. Eventually, once the case no longer has Cold Case Status, forensic evidence will be published, and the truth will be out.

There is so much money involved, i.e. media companies like CBS can ask the court to release specific evidence into the public domain, Retired officers might find a long forgotten notebook holding the key to whether the BPD and the Ramsey's colluded to protect BR?

Stuff will appear, probably by then AI will have taken over and many might be skeptical of the claims?

Sure, I read similar claims. Was he involved the night of JonBenet's death? I doubt it as there is little forensic evidence linking him with JonBenet, unlike the parents and BR, who can be directly linked.
UKGuy,
Somebody obviously wiped down the batteries in the maglite.

Was JAR's suitcase originally in JonBenet's bedroom, which JR stated he relocated from another place in the house? Nothing rules out JAR being involved with JonBenet at an earlier date, e.g. before Christmas?
The suitcase was located in the laundry area outside JB bedroom. Somebody obviously had SA JB before the 26th. The R’s traveled extensively. JAR could have been left at home to watch over the kids?

Talk about his "obsession" with JonBenet might just be early case third party claims, i.e. journalistic hype?

Then again they might be true, so BPD should have investigated this angle.
Sure, it could have been hype (but as I recall) it didn’t seem to be the case; as it was reported. BPD investigated this angle to be sure. But JAR hid behind the attorneys and weren’t allowed to approach him while he was in Atlanta. JAR seemed to enjoy this fact.
By all means I am not saying that BR was not involved. He could have been made to help coverup instead of committing the crime of SA and murder. JAR also had friends that had planes. He could have taken an out of Boulder flight other than JR planes. JAR also had anger management issues. There was that incident after the murder with him at the airport!

It's likely JonBenet was being abused by more than one person, raising her stress levels and contributing towards the negative opinions she held of herself.

It might be helpful to visualize JonBenet being trapped within this nexus of males, as a prisoner, since she had little autonomy over her movement, or choice of events to attend.
I’m not sure JB negative opinion of herself stemmed from SA. As we know both JB and BR yelled at LHP to get out when caught under the covers.
As I recall JB was seen crying before the party on the 23rd, stating she didn’t feel pretty. JB had put on makeup and PR told her to march right back upstairs and take it off! This would have been very confusing for a child in the pageant circuit.
Yes, JB could have been trapped within the nexus of males, I.e. DP, DS, JAR, BR, JR. She probably got tired of being on duty all the time. your absolutely correct; her time was seldom of her choosing.

Sadly all of the abuse was likely normalized and JonBenet grew up thinking what was going on was typical of other families, and sleepovers may have reinforced this?
Under the umbrella of typical in families this more then likely left JB feeling some sort of guilt; deep down. The sleepovers had to have been BR. Seems JB never had sleepover. It was PP and NP that slept in her room. Wonder what was wrong with Melinda’s room for visitors?

The Ramsey wealth led them to neglect JonBenet and BR, due to the ongoing dysfunctionality it eventually all blew up, meaning PR knew what was going on, they obviously thought their wealth could shield them from external inspection, along with their use of private health care, leading to their pediatrician burning all the records, what does that tell you?
It tells me that their wealth did and has shielded them.

Stuff will appear, probably by then AI will have taken over and many might be skeptical of the claims?
I hope Al takes a lot longer to replace and test evidence in lockers. I hope that stuff will come forward!

UKGuy,

The suitcase was located in the laundry area outside JB bedroom. Somebody obviously had SA JB before the 26th. The R’s traveled extensively. JAR could have been left at home to watch over the kids?

Sure, it could have been hype (but as I recall) it didn’t seem to be the case; as it was reported. BPD investigated this angle to be sure. But JAR hid behind the attorneys and weren’t allowed to approach him while he was in Atlanta. JAR seemed to enjoy this fact.
By all means I am not saying that BR was not involved. He could have been made to help coverup instead of committing the crime of SA and murder. JAR also had friends that had planes. He could have taken an out of Boulder flight other than JR planes. JAR also had anger management issues. There was that incident after the murder with him at the airport!

I’m not sure JB negative opinion of herself stemmed from SA. As we know both JB and BR yelled at LHP to get out when caught under the covers.
As I recall JB was seen crying before the party on the 23rd, stating she didn’t feel pretty. JB had put on makeup and PR told her to march right back upstairs and take it off! This would have been very confusing for a child in the pageant circuit.
Yes, JB could have been trapped within the nexus of males, I.e. DP, DS, JAR, BR, JR. She probably got tired of being on duty all the time. your absolutely correct; her time was seldom of her choosing.

Under the umbrella of typical in families this more then likely left JB feeling some sort of guilt; deep down. The sleepovers had to have been BR. Seems JB never had sleepover. It was PP and NP that slept in her room. Wonder what was wrong with Melinda’s room for visitors?

I hope Al takes a lot longer to replace and test evidence in lockers. I hope that stuff will come forward!

Rain on my Parade,
This suggests the original batteries were drained, then replaced with fresh batteries?

The suitcase was located in the laundry area outside JB bedroom.
So JR says, more likely to have been in JonBenet's bedroom. Otherwise why is the CEO bothering to relocate it?

Somebody obviously had SA JB before the 26th. The R’s traveled extensively. JAR could have been left at home to watch over the kids?
I agree, chronic internal scarring was cited by Coroner Meyer, so abuse had been taking place.

Foreign Faction by James Kolar, Excerpt
Following the meeting, Dr. Meyer returned to the morgue with Dr. Andy Sirontak, Chief of Denver Children’s Hospital Child Protection Team, so that a second opinion could be rendered on the injuries observed to the vaginal area of JonBenét. He would observe the same injuries that Dr. Meyer had noted during the autopsy protocol and concurred that a foreign object had been inserted into the opening of JonBenét’s vaginal orifice and was responsible for the acute injury witnessed at the 7:00 o’clock position.

Further inspection revealed that the hymen was shriveled and retracted, a sign that JonBenét had been subjected to some type of sexual contact prior to the date of her death.

Dr. Sirontak could not provide an opinion as to how old those injuries were or how many times JonBenét may have been assaulted and would defer to the expert opinions of other medical examiners.

But JAR hid behind the attorneys and weren’t allowed to approach him while he was in Atlanta. JAR seemed to enjoy this fact.
Yes, JR made sure they were all given legal representation.

He could have but the logistics of organizing planes, visiting movie theatres etc, seem a bit of a stretch.

At the time of JonBenét’s death, John Andrew was in Atlanta celebrating Christmas with his mother and sister Melinda. He, Melinda and her fiancé, Stewart Long, were scheduled to fly to Michigan early the next morning, December 26. John Andrew’s alibi for Christmas night and early morning was investigated by Ron Gosage and Steve Thomas, and he was cleared in March 1997.

The sleepovers had to have been BR.
More than likely along with visiting buddies.

Seems JB never had sleepover.
That we know about. I've always wondered if she wanted to host sleepovers, but were other guests wary of sending their daughters to the Ramsey house?

PP and NP that slept in her room.
Sure, and PP was allowed to wear a BPD issue jacket as she searched the house for whatever PR had told her to find.

A homicide and removal of forensic evidence is sanctioned, this tells me BPD, Alex Hunter, etc all knew full well the case was BDI!

Then there are the redacted phone accounts, along with JR's missing cellphone, all very convenient.

Sure did, think about Team Ramsey with a direct line to Alex Hunter getting the latest BPD updates, how was that allowed?

Once claims are made, say in media interviews, then requests can be made to the court for them to be produced in public, it will happen, unless they loose it all.

The day after JonBenét’s body was found, investigators videotaped an interview with John Andrew [Ramsey], at the conclusion of which they asked him what he thought an appropriate punishment would be for the person that committed this crime. After a thoughtful pause he said, “Forgiveness.”
- Anne Bardach, Vanity Fair, October 1997
Is that “Forgiveness” for JAR or BR?

JAR obviously knew who was responsible, just as the Paughs did.

The case is BDI all day long.

This suggests the original batteries were drained, then replaced with fresh batteries?
UKGuy,
The only way batteries aren’t going to have fingerprints on them is if: gloves were worn. Now the maglite itself wouldn’t have fingerprints on it due to the pattern and texture of the torch. And the button to turn on and off the torch as well as the batteries; should have prints on them. Too my knowledge no prints were discovered here.

So JR says, more likely to have been in JonBenet's bedroom. Otherwise why is the CEO bothering to relocate it?
He said, it was there before the holidays and he saw it and moved it to the basement. But you have a point knowing his personality.

I agree, chronic internal scarring was cited by Coroner Meyer, so abuse had been taking place.
I for one believe this was part of her demise. Fed up and assertive she probably said, ”I’m telling!”

Yes, JR made sure they were all given legal representation.
Can’t help but wonder what is his reasoning here?

He could have but the logistics of organizing planes, visiting movie theatres etc, seem a bit of a stretch.
Some late night phones calls could have been made on his behalf.

You stated thus:
At the time of JonBenét’s death, John Andrew was in Atlanta celebrating Christmas with his mother and sister Melinda. He, Melinda and her fiancé, Stewart Long, were scheduled to fly to Michigan early the next morning, December 26. John Andrew’s alibi for Christmas night and early morning was investigated by Ron Gosage and Steve Thomas, and he was cleared in March 1997.
and I reply thus:
JAR was in Boulder on the 23rd for the party, on the 24th he was spotted by Joe Barnhill. Sure he later recanted his story just like the women across the street that heard a child’s piercing scream. It is the nature of Boulderites from observation.

That we know about. I've always wondered if she wanted to host sleepovers, but were other guests wary of sending their daughters to the Ramsey house?
If this is the case then we can surmise that they knew something wasn’t right at 755 15th St. Makes one wonder, doesn’t it?

A homicide and removal of forensic evidence is sanctioned, this tells me BPD, Alex Hunter, etc all knew full well the case was BDI!
Yes, but they still could have been lead in the direction of the BDI story. I’m not saying he didn’t do it. I just think there may be other possibilities within the case. JB would go anywhere with Santa. She was expecting him after Christmas, after all, I don’t see BR bothering with all of that. He was shy a month and a day from 10 years old. I mean to say lured. Maybe he did in the case of I spy presents.

Then there are the redacted phone accounts, along with JR's missing cellphone, all very convenient.
Follow my instructions to the letter.

Sure did, think about Team Ramsey with a direct line to Alex Hunter getting the latest BPD updates, how was that allowed?
Money talks as we are made to much aware of this day and time. So, let’s remind ourselves of this in this case!

Once claims are made, say in media interviews, then requests can be made to the court for them to be produced in public, it will happen, unless they loose it all.
Let’s not give them any ideas.

Is that “Forgiveness” for JAR or BR?

JAR obviously knew who was responsible, just as the Paughs did.

The case is BDI all day long.
I’m not disagreeing with you. But on the other hand she had warts.

Confessions and tell-alls mean nothing without evidence. Trying to figure this case with only what is available to the public has always been a big stumbling block. The release of BPD files involves legal risk.

The CS was never secured. Patsy saw to that by inviting people over immediately. The police were sloppy also. Why did it take so long for the body to be discovered?

It is possible that each of the three Rs may not have had clarity about the actions of the others on Christmas night. Eventually, it'd become more convenient not to inquire. TMI can be dangerous. PR often seemed surprised in IVs, e.g. size 12s. So, John and Burke still could be unsure of each other, and be unwilling to ask. If it's PDI, then both could be unclear.

In part, I say this in imagining what the killer said to the other(s) in the house after the murder. Would that be the truth? "I just killed our daughter/my sister!" should need explaining in a self-exculpatory soft sell. And whatever that explanation was, it was sufficient, viz. staging, cover up.

Much of any theory depends on whether the murderer is also the abuser. Nothing about the chronic situation indicates it was due to a male.

Last edited:
Lights go on …

Lies point us to the truth:
It makes perfect sense that BR is responsible here. He wasn’t prosecutable because of his age. Therefore everyone (BPD, FBI, etc) was aware of who was responsible. He will never be held responsible for his actions to JB. Since he was over heard talking to DS two days after the murder about the strangulation, one would also surmise he participated in this act as well.

According to the true bills both parents helped coverup this truth. The real question was who did what? PR wrote the note; no question! As far as we know JR left no evidence. He didn’t even bother to read the RN.

Does this mean that perhaps the legos were left in the wine cellar to punish BR? He would never see those legos again. It might seem a mode point but what is interesting about it is that JB was known to stomp on BR legos and this would send him to the moon. Maybe this is what started the nights events?

It makes perfect sense if one thinks about it. BR was glib on Dr.Phil. Let them find the evidence or lack thereof?

Case solved or unsolved?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iamatwin
Back