Light a Candle by Your Computer Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lit my new candle just for you, Caylee. It is another three layer candle of Vanilla Spice, Caramel Creme, and Vanilla Bean. You are in my thoughts and prayers daily as we continue the journey toward justice for you. Then you will have absolute peace and can just enjoy being the precious angel you are.

:heartbeat:

Sending you Light, Love, and Laughter sweet Caylee.

Loving God, a candle burns in my heart and warms my soul. It never flickers. It never wanes. It is the memory of those I love who are now at home with you. I ask you to keep them close to your heart. Keep them in the bright flame of your love.

Good Night Sweet Caylee, Rest Peacefully With Sweet Dreams Beautiful.

Hang in there love, we are surrounding and protecting you as you rest. :grouphug:

Sweet little Caylee we all care so much about you and think of you often. Big hugs to you Caylee. :grouphug:

Caylee justice is coming for you. Hopefully it won't be long now ...

We're almost there, baby girl. :hug:

You're always in my thoughts and prayers, Caylee.

Thinking of you, Caylee. I know you are at peace now and in a much better place. What a beautiful, strong and courageous girl you were here on earth. I can only imagine what a fabulous angel you are in heaven, with very special wings. We've got you covered down here Caylee, so you just enjoy the love surrounding you now.

Precious Caylee Marie,
My dear mother passed away on 2-15-2011 and I miss her terribly. She appeared to me in my dreams as I was waking up on Mother's Day, and she told me that she is happy and at peace in Heaven. I was crying as I awoke from sleep because I instantly realized that I had just received a very special Mother's Day gift from my own mother who loved me so very much. In that brief moment, I did ask my mom to please find you, take you into her loving arms, and plant a gentle kiss on your forehead from all us who love you who never ever met you. I know that my mom is watching over you daily and will be one of many who have taken you into their eternal arms forever and ever. Please know that you are truly loved by so many moms, daughters, fathers, sons, and friends you have never met. We will continue to love and miss you long after justice has been served. May the Lord bless you and keep you, and give you peace...

Caylee, may you only have sweet dreams beautiful princess. You are in a safe and happy place now! You are loved and missed by so very many.

Caylee justice is coming now very,very soon...............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow