Lin Wood on Spade's post

Lin Wood has had "correspondance" with WS. :rolleyes:

If you email him, he'll always answer you. At least that's what I understand. I've only had to email him once. :loser: He is NOT a friend of this website, lemme tell you.

Trisha from FFJ emailed him once and he said -paraphrasing- that people who follow this case on the internet are lunatics.

Why would he say that? Well, because YOU internet people are the ones with the answers in this case. He sure doesn't want the truth to get out.

Thanks, Sabrina and River. I may be an internet lunatic, but if I know anything in life, it's attorneys, and frankly, have worked with many the likes of LW and DH. Nothing new under THAT sun! Sticks and stones are all the RST seem to resort to when cornered. Words will never hurt me, right?

I asked very pointed questions that I know from my own legal career he would be stupid to answer, but I had to ask nevertheless. If I have nothing else in life it's balls, what can I say? You are so right, River. If the mister wasn't afraid of us, he wouldn't stoop to make comment at all. Very revealing, just as a nonresponsiveness to my email will be. I will be sure to post anything I may get from MISTER Wood, k?

Give him some time, today was a federal/state holiday- maybe his office was closed-- -- we all know he does not spend any time in court though but most legal offices were closed today as the courts were closed.

Then again, he could be riding horses or motorcycles in Arizona with his new client Mr. Condit?

"The New York Post lawyers never heard the tape. I was the only lawyer to hear the tape pursuant to the agreement with BPD reached in response to a subpoena I filed in the Wolf case."

The Post lawyers have to speak for themselves, LL Wood isn't a spokeman for them nor privy to their activities.

***and about spade's post, LL Wood perhaps doesn't remember 'meeting' the Post lawyers in the DA's office but that doesn't mean they weren't there seperately. ***

Originally posted by River
Lin Wood has had "correspondance" with WS. :rolleyes:

If you email him, he'll always answer you. At least that's what I understand. I've only had to email him once. :loser: He is NOT a friend of this website, lemme tell you.

Trisha from FFJ emailed him once and he said -paraphrasing- that people who follow this case on the internet are lunatics.

Why would he say that? Well, because YOU internet people are the ones with the answers in this case. He sure doesn't want the truth to get out.

THANK YOU FOR THE "HEADS UP!" AS IN I"M NOT GOING THERE/COMPRENDA?English?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann
Back