Lindsay Lohan and mom in violent fight-Cops called

Boo. Two active addicts going at each other. Nothing new here. I wish they would just either get into recovery or get into a casket.
ITA....I am so sick of hearing about LL.....I just wish she'd go get a job somewhere slinging hash and leave us alone already!!!!!
A perfect example of mothering at its finest...they must be so proud.
Ugh.

Did anyone hear Lindsay on TMZ live making excuses for what happened with her mom? She is no longer speaking to her father…again. I really can't blame her there though, Michael should not have recorded her and released it.

But when the subject got around to her wrecking the car on the freeway she didn't want to talk about that. She skirted around talking about her going clubbing. Swore her mother wasn't drinking while they were out the other night.

Typical Lindsay. Nothing is her fault and she is always the victim.

Lindsay and her mom both look awful, and L looks as old as her mom. Drugs can cause personality disorder symptoms and they all seem to have them. I've got to look up and see what impressionistic speech means as a symptom of histrionic disorder.

This family is seeking fame for being a very very dysfunctional drug-using crew. I am sick of hearing about them and wish they would disappear into the woodwork!!!! PS- I think LL has NO talent.

abbie

Lindsay and her mom both look awful, and L looks as old as her mom. Drugs can cause personality disorder symptoms and they all seem to have them. I've got to look up and see what impressionistic speech means as a symptom of histrionic disorder.

Please post what you find, I am interested in this too.

abbie

TIA

Please post what you find, I am interested in this too.

abbie

TIA

I'm jumping in here with a little bit about 'impressionistic speech' since I didn't know what it was either. It is one of the characteristics of a histrionic personality disorder:

Speech is impressionistic and lacks detail. They will state strong opinions but will be unable to explain specific & clear reasons behind these opinions.

http://www.psychotherapybrownbag.com/psychotherapy_brown_bag_a/2009/05/drama-queens-kings-what-we-know-about-histrionic-personality-disorder.html

Read this morning that Dad is trying to take over Lindsey's affairs.

Lord I hope not as he is freakin nuts too.

One has to feel bad for Lindsey in some regard as she has a messed up
family, both mom and dad. She has nobody stable in her life.

No wonder she is constantly in trouble..

Goz

For all you LiLo fans who haven't seen her latest "piece of work" ;), the made-for-TV movie Liz & Dick will be on Lifetime Movie Network tonight at 8:00PM (EST) and is repeated at 12:00AM.

For all you LiLo fans who haven't seen her latest "piece of work" ;), the made-for-TV movie Liz & Dick will be on Lifetime Movie Network tonight at 8:00PM (EST) and is repeated at 12:00AM.

Shouldn't it be Lynds is a :nevermind:

I felt so bad for her after watching her portrayal of Liz. Who had the bright idea to cast Lilo as Elizabeth Taylor anyway? :what:

Did anyone read about Lilo's latest gaffe with Bravo on Million Dollar Decorators?

I felt so bad for her after watching her portrayal of Liz. Who had the bright idea to cast Lilo as Elizabeth Taylor anyway? :what:

Did anyone read about Lilo's latest gaffe with Bravo on Million Dollar Decorators?

What'd she do?

What'd she do?

Really. Bad. Acting.

Despite the tumultuous drama of her "real" life, Elizabeth Taylor was a magnificent actress. Lindsay Lohan doesn't have the intellect, maturity, or raw talent to portray Liz Taylor and should never have been cast in the role. Liz & Dick is a cheap and cheesy mockery of a legendary star. :moo:

i have felt bad for LL thinking all her problems stemmed from such a dysfunctional family life, but what i just read totally reversed my opinion: LL accused of stealing pricey piece that once belonged to elizabeth taylor:

So, what exactly did Lohan plan on doing with the pricey piece? Well, sources told the site that she had a master plan that involved getting a replica made, so she could keep the original to herself. A source told the site, “Lindsay had taken the bracelet that was owned by Taylor – and left to her long-time nurse after she died – without the nurse’s knowledge or permission, to a jeweler. Lindsay wanted the jeweler to reproduce a fake replica of the bracelet and she planned on giving that one back to the nurse,” the source said.

According to RadarOnline, things got so heated, the fiery red-head even sent a text to the nurse reading, “Elizabeth would be very upset with how you are behaving.”

http://blogs.windsorstar.com/2013/0...stealing-elizabeth-taylors-heirloom-bracelet/

:(

Read this morning that Dad is trying to take over Lindsey's affairs.

Lord I hope not as he is freakin nuts too.

One has to feel bad for Lindsey in some regard as she has a messed up
family, both mom and dad. She has nobody stable in her life.

No wonder she is constantly in trouble..

Goz

She grew up in that kind of environment.....every day! Can you imagine?? Think about it. Pure D craziness. It's her co-dependancy and her wanting something she will sadly never get or have. A somewhat normal parent's love; yet having to deal with the guilt that surely will be present if she does the logical thing. Put much distance between them both. Dina telling her she was dead to her!!! How cruel can a mother get? It's mental abuse Lindsey...get therapy and WALK AWAY. You can't change it kiddo....but can make that decison to parent yourself. Get yourself on solid ground and find the meaning of true love. Stuff those jack-in-the-boxes down and close the damn lid!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Betthicus
Back