Lindsay Lohan and more…

LiLo hasn't been in the news much lately. I didn't know that she was engaged. Maybe the beer-drinking-while-pregnant photo was intended to get some overdue media coverage for Lindsay. Whatever :rolleyes:

Lindsay Lohan Claims Egor Tarabasov Has Been Abusive More Than Once: "I'm Scared of What Egor Might Do to Me"

McKenna Aiello, eonline
15 hours ago

Lindsay Lohan is speaking out against Egor Tarabasov.

In an interview with The Mail on Sunday , the actress reveals new details about the tumultuous environment she dealt with during her relationship with the 23-year-old Russian businessman. After the actress made multiple claims alluding to her fiancé's infidelity as well as a pregnancy on social media last month, Lohan now tells the newspaper Egor has been abusive to her on multiple occasions.

'It's not the first time. That's the problem. But this time, someone saw," the Mean Girls star said, referring to a dramatic fight the two had on her London apartment balcony that was caught on film and later shared online...

http://my.xfinity.com/articles/entertainment-eonline/20160807/b785871/?cid=featuredent_media_Lohan

Dina Lohan Is ''Very Happy'' Lindsay Lohan Is No Longer With ''Abusive'' Ex Egor Tarabasov

Bruna Nessif and Beth Sobol, eonline
10 hours ago

It's safe to say that Lindsay Lohan 's mom is happy to see her daughter's last relationship end.

Dina Lohan opened up to E! News tonight at the 80th Anniversary of Zarin Fabrics in New York City about the actress' tumultuous relationship with ex-fiancé* Egor*Tarabasov, and admitted that she's relieved they're no longer together.

"In this instance, very happy. I can sleep at night," she tells us. "He was just very young and it just wasn't working out. It got to the point where it was abusive.* And I'm a victim of domestic abuse and it's hard."

She adds, "I never thought in a million years my daughter would have to experience that, but she did, and fortunately she's out and happy and done with it. I wish him well and I hope he gets help because he was a nice man." ...

http://my.xfinity.com/articles/entertainment-eonline/20161007/b800433/?cid=featuredent_media_lohan

Lindsay Lohan Is Engaged to Bader Shammas: See Her Ring - E! Online (eonline.com)

Lindsay Lohan and boyfriend Bader Shammas are taking the next step in their relationship. See the couple's sweet engagement announcement—and her gorgeous diamond ring—below.

The Mean Girls actress is set to tie the knot with her boyfriend Bader Shammas, she announced on Instagram early Sunday, Nov. 28. "My love. My life. My family. My future," Lohan captioned the post, which features pictures of the couple and her gorgeous diamond ring. "@bader.shammas #love [ring emoji]."

Her mom Dina Lohan later shared one of the photos of her Instagram Story, writing, "My heart is full #engaged #newbeginnings."

The actress and Shammas have been together for three years, her rep told E! News, adding that Lohan "is engaged and happy."...

Lindsay Lohan has announced she is pregnant with her first child.

“We are blessed and excited!” she captioned a photo of a onesie with the words “coming soon” on her Instagram page March 14.

Lohan’s representative confirmed the pregnancy news to NBC News...

Congratulations to LiLo. I truly hope she is happy and content. When this thread started and for years after all we saw of her was negative things. She was the proverbial train wreck. In recent years she's been less in the headlines and appears to have been finding some inner peace and outer happiness. There were times in the past I didn't think she would survive her own ignorant decisions and the celebrity spotlight.

May her little family enjoy a quiet and happy life together.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back