Lindsay Lohan in AA

ljwf22 said:
Masterj, do you know how this letter got out? I don't think the Altman family would release it...would her publicist? It is uncomfortable to read..like I said, she needs an editor. I agree that she is very talented and I can see her doing meaningful adult roles as well. I wish she didn't feel the need to be in the papers all the time. Paris Hilton is not a good mentor.
I'm not really sure how the letter got out to be honest with you. For all I know, she released it herself, but I am not really sure. My friends and I have a theory about the Paris/Lohan love/hate relationship. We think that Paris and Lindsay were intimately involved at one time, but Paris moved on and Lindsay can't. Brit is Paris' new conquest. Sounds odd, I know. But if you have ever seen the way these girls carry on with each other (and other women) in clubs, you could definitely see that is possible. I'm not saying that they don't like men too, but I certainly see a sexual undercurrent between them.

Masterj said:
I'm not really sure how the letter got out to be honest with you. For all I know, she released it herself, but I am not really sure. My friends and I have a theory about the Paris/Lohan love/hate relationship. We think that Paris and Lindsay were intimately involved at one time, but Paris moved on and Lindsay can't. Brit is Paris' new conquest. Sounds odd, I know. But if you have ever seen the way these girls carry on with each other (and other women) in clubs, you could definitely see that is possible. I'm not saying that they don't like men too, but I certainly see a sexual undercurrent between them.
I don't think that sounds so odd. There is a sexual undercurrent in many same-sex friendships. I would add that I think some of the sexual undercurrent (at least with these three) is played up for the media because it is so provocative and plays into people's fantasies and keeps these girls' names in the rags.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back