Lindsay Lohan trouble again.....?

I agree, philamena. MM had a "soft" look about her. LL is already looking old and harsh. Sad.

wow!

i love lindsey lohan to death but those pictures are HORRIBLE!! I could take pictures better than that! ew. her body is not attractive nude...

Lindsay also needs to lay off the fake tanner. She can't apply it right and it looks like crap. EVERY time.

Hehe, I frequent another forum and pretty much everyone said "ewwww". Too funny.

Nice, well-proportioned body, but her skin seems blotchy and uneven in tone. I'm surprised they didn't airbrush the photos a little bit.

I'm sure there are poses that Lindsay would have excelled at with her own individual look. But these are attention getters and that's the name of the game.

Lindsay Lohan recently did a photo shoot with the photographer that did Marilyn Monroe's famous last photo shoot, trying to recreate the shots.

***warning...there is some nudity.

I thought some might be interested in this. It will be in New Yorker magazine. The body shots are just ok in my book. Her face looks atrocious, imo.

Pictures here:

http://media.nymag.com/fashion/08/lindsay-as-marilyn/index.html

I found some of the Marilyn pics here:

http://glamournet.com/legends/Marilyn/stern/
I've never found Lindsay Lohen to be attractive. Those photos are horrible, IMO. She "ain't got nothing" on Marilyn. ;)

Nice, well-proportioned body, but her skin seems blotchy and uneven in tone. I'm surprised they didn't airbrush the photos a little bit.

I think she has a very pretty body, but agree that her face doesn't look good in those photos. Also, she's blotchy because she's covered with freckles!

I think she has a very pretty body, but agree that her face doesn't look good in those photos. Also, she's blotchy because she's covered with freckles!

That's right, SCM. She's a natural redhead with freckles. Bad move on whoever allowed her to do that. Pretty much nobody should have their face slapped up next to Marilyn's. There's no comparrison. She best fire her agent. Wait! Is that dad the agent? LOL I'd like Miss Lohan to also eat a sandwich.

A shame...
Lindsey and her make up artist could have pulled it off.
LL 's face seems too rough and "put away wet".
LL needs to find a more talented team or she is in big trouble.
MM was not living a healthy life style (as we all know)but at least she and her "crew" covered it up when she was "striking a pose".
And quite true...LL needs more sandwiches AND don't hold the fries.

A shame...
Lindsey and her make up artist could have pulled it off.
LL 's face seems too rough and "put away wet".
LL needs to find a more talented team or she is in big trouble.
MM was not living a healthy life style (as we all know)but at least she and her "crew" covered it up when she was "striking a pose".
And quite true...LL needs more sandwiches AND don't hold the fries.

When looking at the pictures, I realized what it is about her face that is odd to me. She looks hard, and not just from partying. It's her nose (really, really strange shape) and her mouth. Her lips aren't pillowy, they're angular and her teeth aren't great either. I'm not trying to rip her apart, but looking at her pictures it dawned on me what it is about her face that isn't pretty to me. It doesn't help that her nose was so unflattering with the shots straight up it. I personally would prefer to have Marilyn's body with the curves and waistline, but that's just me. :)

Why do these pics look really amateur? I agree with nearly everyone here...the body is not even-toned, the blonde wig is awful and the make up is pretty bad.

Why do these pics look really amateur? I agree with nearly everyone here...the body is not even-toned, the blonde wig is awful and the make up is pretty bad.

I think Lindsay is a very naturally pretty woman - the pics do not do her justice.

I thought she was pretty but I do believe her lifestyle has affected her appearance. She looks hard.

I am a serious Marilyn Monroe fan, but I never cared for these shots of her at all. Milton Greene's photos would have been the better ones to recapture.

Also why recreate a photo shoot taken of Marilyn during her final downward spiral when Lindsay is struggling with her own demons - sounds like the magazine/photographer are exploiting her: gee, what will these photos fetch if Lilo offs herself within a short time.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back