Lindsay Lohan

Mygirlsadie said:
Lindsey Lohan hmm..I don't really care one way or another for her however I have noticed she has the most grose looking pasty skin and her voice reminds me of Rita Crosby or whatever that blonde chics name is from the news...:banghead: As for the pics of her who-haa I hear they are not real then I hear they are real..for the love of God I hope they are not real because if they are then girlfriend got something wrong with her downstairs :waitasec:
:laugh: OMG!! That just cracks me up. I was thinking the same thing, if my who-haa looked like that I'd wear panties for sure:hand:

just think about Jodie Foster who was also a child actress who has stayed productive and popular and contrast her with Lindsey. Jodie had the good sense to use her mind, get a degree from Yale, and then return to Hollywood and make lots of good movies. Lindsey started out in my mind like the Jodie Foster type for my kid's generation. She was so cute in Parent Trap but by the time Herbie came out, she had lost all appeal and I think the movie suffered from her pathetic obsession with looking glamorous when the role did not call for such. I am sick to death of seeing her on TV, (and I only rarely watch entertainment related tv). :loser: :furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back