Lip Reading Analysis: George's Silent Comments at 11/25/08 Hearing

Maybe he is trying to calm her from ripping her skin off....She seemed very antsy, and he was probably telling her to cool it.

CA seemed to be pulling at her neck??? CA looked like she wanted to scream, though chewing her gum...........GA body language and low voice to her????
IMO, they are acting like celebrities anymore and better than regular people.
Above the law, can just do whatever. I think they think the media is their friends.......NOT!:furious:

did anyone ever find out how GA got the bruise red spot on his eye???

When Cindy stands up and begins to speak and GA knows everyone is looking their way, he gets embarrassed and starts "polishing" his shoe, and then starts to pick imaginary lint off his pants......to me he seems to be wishing his big mouthed wife would stop making a jacka** of herself. (Im not being funny, this is my interpretation of his body language)

I noticed that too...had the same question...

GA has what appears to be a permanent mark under his right eye, another thread had comparison photos from bond hearing and later.

did anyone ever find out how GA got the bruise red spot on his eye???

Well I figured Cindy beat him up lol:crazy:
Nothing like a right hand hook to the eye

So it's pretty obvious that George mouthed something at the hearing but not out loud: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7946020&version=1&locale=EN-US Does anyone have the ability to decipher what he mouthed?

Just as an aside: Cindy is as thin as a twig. She has to have lost a good 40 pounds.

I am not a proffesional lip reader, however because I have a slight hearing impairment I tend to look at lips often.

What I got is that George says "no" then he says "that's right... my baby Caylee is alive... my baby... that's right"

Again, I'm sure I may be wrong! But it seems like he was talking to himself in response to the people who were speaking in the court room.

I have a significant hearing loss in my left ear, so I look at people's lips, too. Never had any training, though! I agree with you on this interpretation, that's almost exactly what I thought he was saying.

When Cindy stands up and begins to speak and GA knows everyone is looking their way, he gets embarrassed and starts "polishing" his shoe, and then starts to pick imaginary lint off his pants......to me he seems to be wishing his big mouthed wife would stop making a jacka** of herself. (Im not being funny, this is my interpretation of his body language)

I noticed that about George too, he seemed embarassed. I could not for the life of me make out what he was saying previous to that though. It was just very surreal watching that few minutes on tape.

CA cracks me up. She can not stand to let anyone else talk and MUST get her 2 cents in, no matter what. Raising her hand to speak. HAHHAHA

DUH! Mrs. A. this is not a city council meeting, you do not get a speaking part here. Shut up, sit down and if you have anything to say, tell it to Mr. Baez. He is the one that has permission to speak to the court. Not you.

She knows no boundaries and rules do not apply to her. Apparently she had no lawyer there or he/she would have told her to sit down and shut up. This is the kind of behavior that resulted in her not having legal assistance now.

Don't you all wish that KC would represent herself at trial?

CA cracks me up. She can not stand to let anyone else talk and MUST get her 2 cents in, no matter what. Raising her hand to speak. HAHHAHA

DUH! Mrs. A. this is not a city council meeting, you do not get a speaking part here. Shut up, sit down and if you have anything to say, tell it to Mr. Baez. He is the one that has permission to speak to the court. Not you.

She knows no boundaries and rules do not apply to her. Apparently she had no lawyer there or he/she would have told her to sit down and shut up. This is the kind of behavior that resulted in her not having legal assistance now.

How many want to bet that Nejame was watching the proceedings on TV, not knowing whether to laugh his azz off at her getting up to speak or throwing himself on his knees and saying "Thank God I'm outta there"!

Yes, with Cindy as her "2nd chair". :crazy: LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back