Lipreaders???

It looks like she said "she went through every thing that points to me being guilty."
I know someone is reading every word I hope I get to read what she is talking about.
She can talk now" It is all over but the crying"

---------------

IMO - ICA is in a frenzy trying to enumerate her grievances and dictate her interpretation of the law to everyone. Of course, she is going to try and get out of this at every turn.

Watching that, I couldn't help but recall Cindy's righteous indignation on the videos of her interview with YM, not to mention her threats when they dared to contact her mother. CA thought she was heading the investigation.

Her outburst this morning, she was on as in lights, camera and action.

She was so teed off she wanted the lip readers to know what she was so bitterly/animatedly complaining about...

Just watched the clip. Thank you, strawberry.

To me, she seems to be complaining about her "treatment" by the guards.
It looks as if DCS questions the guard behind Casey and then possibly asks her for a little privacy so they can converse without her being right next to them for a few minutes.
If you notice, Casey becomes extremely animated and begins complaining about whatever it is she's not happy about 'backstage" the minute the guard is out of her view (Though she looks around quite a lot to see if she's listening).
Also, and this is very telling about her "different" make-up and dysfunctional personality...she does not want the guard to see or hear her anger/dislike for whatever it is she's complaining about. She keeps making innocent angel faces whenever she thinks any of them are looking at her while speaking with DCS. That must take a hell of a lot of energy to pop back and forth between her real sociopathic self and her acting like she's miss innocent to anyone watching.
She looks around and is not only clearly anxious and nervous about possibly being observed or overheard by the guard(s) but is pizzed and ticked off that things aren't going her way.
To me, she feels she runs the show with her attorneys and they play into her behavior.
She tells them exactly the way she wants things to be!
I don't think the guards are so empathatic...and I don't have a problem with that at all.
At one point, I can clearly see she says something about "trouble", and is probably talking about how she's such a nice person and polite and doesn't understand why they can't be polite and nice to her too.
I think she has a problem with women in general...especially with women in authorityfrom way back (*cough* Cindy *cough*) and she gets along with DCS because of the sing-songy voice and sweet social worker-esque behavior she presents to Casey. Casey believes that DCS is smitten with her, so she's not threatened.
She also thinks she can charm any man she talks to, so I'm willing to bet she hasn't complained about any of the male guards. She is a special mix of wacko insecure and narcissistic...all at the same time.
Lastly, I could see her asking CM "Where's Jose?". She repeats it again because he probably didn't hear the first time.
She is a piece of work, that one.
She may be competent to stand trial and take her punishment but she definitely has some psychopathology going on. Some personality disorder coupled with God knows what else. It's getting more prevalent as she's forced to spend time with her own thoughts on a regular basis.
I'd love to read her psych evals.

When the jury was taken out of the courtroom the day the CD was played with Caylee's skull transposed over that picture of Caylee and ICA. ICA watched every second of that and she said "this is bulls***" I saw that comment. Then the jury was brought back in, her monitor was turned away and ICA hung her head over to the side with her mouth covered.

I still question ICA and if she was really 'flipping the bird' to Jennifer Welch on June 9. Jennifer was describing finding the skull. This is the day ICA got sick and court was dismissed early.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=16524&d=1308185122

It's over when they take the camera off of Jennifer and show ICA only. She wipes her eyes, blows her nose, all normal use of fingers and then wham. ICA is devious. It's close to 26.0 time on the video.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hX5drqDhYGc&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - ‪Casey Anthony: Murder Trial - Part 3 - 6/9/11‬‏[/ame]

I agree that Casey makes these comments without covering her mouth so that the jury can see her. I think it is still part of her "act" and there is no reason to believe it when she says it's her Dad's fault what happened. She's still keeping up the lying game, hoping somebody will fall for it.
And if she was making fun of what was said about the mom who didn't want her poor buried child to be out alone in a thunderstorm, this just shows what kind of person she is. That mom couldn't stand the thought of her child being out in the rain and cold, yet Casey threw her child out into a swamp and left her there. My goodness, when my 15 year old DOG died, I cried my eyes out because it was snowing on his grave the next day! How could she dump her CHILD along the road and then go on her merry way?

For 6 years of my 30's I had become completely Deaf because of Meniere's disease.

Several surgery's later I have my hearing back but during that time

I learned Sigh language and to read lips,

However, Not constantly having to read lips any more I have lost my ability some what.

Our Medical department has software that is pretty good if all the circumstance are perfect...

Did anyone get to read her lips this morning when she was happy and thought she would be going home today?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back