Lisa Dintrone

PLS street names given are incorrect, they're Sherwood Forest Blvd. and Lake Worth Rd.
edited text, also to add that it doesn't give me confidence that a BOLO misspells the word sheriff.

Last edited:
PLS street names given are incorrect, they're Sherwood Forest Blvd. and Lake Worth Rd.

edited text, also to add that it doesn't give me confidence that a BOLO misspells the word sheriff.
I’m just going off of what palm beach county sheriffs office flyer says. she has ties to pinellas County in Hillsborough county in Florida.

Bumping, it's been over a month since Lisa went missing. Why is local MSM not picking up her story?

Bumping, it's been over a month since Lisa went missing. Why is local MSM not picking up her story?
nothing offical , there’s a FB post that says she was found but now update from the sheriffs office.

ADMIN NOTE:

This thread is for search and flyer distribution, not for case discussion.

If there is a current Missing Person discussion thread, please post there. If there isn't a current thread in Missing Person discussion, members may start one with either an MSM article or report from LE.

Click here for How to Start a Missing Person Thread

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox