Lisa Marie Presley Dies At 54 After Cardiac Arrest

I'm a bit older (well, ok, I am 66), we had Elvis records, and Elvis Christmas albums/cassette tapes/CDs, watched his music specials on TV. This is so horribly sad, Lisa also had a beautiful singing voice like her Dad.
Same! I remember when he died, our family was coming back from a softball tournament in GA. My sister's and I begged our dad to take us to Graceland but he wouldn't (had to get back to work...plus it was far away from where we lived) and we were so distraught! He was so young, and so was LM. My heart hurts for her girls and her mom!

Maybe she died of a broken heart. JMO. It is said of Romy Schneider, a famous German actress, after her son died in an accident.

Rest in Peace dear Lisa Marie. My thoughts and prayers are with the family.

Maybe she died of a broken heart. JMO. It is said of Romy Schneider, a famous German actress, after her son died in an accident.

Rest in Peace dear Lisa Marie. My thoughts and prayers are with the family.
I absolutely believe this is more common than we hear about. It’s called broken heart syndrome, and also called stress cardiomyopathy or takotsubo syndrome. It happens when a person experiences acute stress and or grief and it can weaken the heart muscle enough to render it unstable enough to just stop. :(

13B9AAF0-2735-427D-B6E5-2705EF75FC2F.jpeg

May Lisa Marie Presley Rest In Peace
1968 - 2023

Image link: Live updates: Lisa Marie Presley, daughter of Elvis Presley, has died

4B8E8367-70CB-42EF-AFE2-9CC56DEEE329.jpeg

Sincere condolences to Lisa Marie’s Mum Priscilla and Lisa Marie’s daughter’s Riley, Finley and Harper. I’m so sorry about the tragic losses the family has suffered in the past few years with the passing of Lisa Marie and her late Son Benjamin.

Image link: Elvis Presley's family get hands and feet print in Hollywood

4DFA1351-48A1-4DCE-A650-0A3CB6511FEC.png

Lisa Marie and her late Son Benjamin.

Image link: Lisa Marie Presley 'Heartbroken' After Death of Son Benjamin Keough, 27, in Apparent Suicide

Elvis Presley, Priscilla and Lisa-Marie​

American rock legend Elvis Presley with his wife Priscilla and their daughter Lisa-Marie. (Photo by Frank Carroll/Sygma via Getty Images)

1673581879175.png

I absolutely believe this is more common than we hear about. It’s called broken heart syndrome, and also called stress cardiomyopathy or takotsubo syndrome. It happens when a person experiences acute stress and or grief and it can weaken the heart muscle enough to render it unstable enough to just stop. :(
I believe this too! Have you ever been heart broken and your heart actually hurt? Science backs this - your heart can hurt so badly that you can die of a broken heart. Emotional pain is an injury that your body has to recover from, and sometimes the injury is so severe — it can’t come back. Rest in peace Lisa! You were so beautiful, loved and gifted. You will be missed here on Earth.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back