Lisa'a 1st Birthday~Nov, 11 2011

God please send Lisa home on her birthday. Happy Birthday sweet baby!

Happy Birthday Lisa, and may God bless and keep you safe wherever you are.

Happy 1st Birthday Lisa. :)

God bless and keep you safe, sweetheart.

This is so heartbreaking.

Happy Birthday Darling Girl. I pray you come home soon.

Today is a day that will never come again, to some, it is a lucky numbers day, to many it is to honor our service men and woman who have served our country. However for you Sweet Baby Lisa, it is your First Birthday, a day that is so very special to parents when they bring that First Happy Birthday cake, with the brightly lite candle and anticipate their year old smiles and laughter as the birthday cake is put down in front of them. Maybe a little hand will come down on the birthday cake and grab a piece and put some cake all over their cute little one year old face.

My birthday wish for you sweet Baby Lisa, is that today, those that know where you are, can picture your face today, and tell where you are to bring you back.

Happy 1st Birthday Baby Lisa, I will light that special "One Year Old" Birthday Candle just for you! :blowkiss:

Happy Birthday Lisa xoxoxox You should be walking around by now, falling down and getting back up again, dancing with your brothers, singing all you favorite songs. One year old today xoxoxo Little Pumpkin.

Dearest Baby Lisa,
I hope and pray that you will soon be home to celebrate life with your family.
BDE

Happy birthday Lisa , thinking of you and your family today :bdsong:

My birthday wish for you, Lisa, is that you be found safe and brought home.

Happy Birthday Sweetheart-please Lord bring this sweet child home today!!

Happy Birthday Little Princess-We All Love You and Our Wish Is That You Are Safe and Home Soon!!
amen.gif

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx17oswDhlo"]Happy Birthday Princess - YouTube[/ame]

Happy Birthday sweet Baby Lisa! I hope today is the day that you are found safe and sound!

Happy Birthday little angel Lisa. Your WS family loves you!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Lisa, with your big bright eyes and sweet smile, you surely have a wonderful, happy life ahead of you. So many people look forward to hearing of your homecoming!

birthday.jpg

happy birthday, little one. I hope you are home soon, safe, with your family.

Offering prayers and tobacco today for Lisa's safe return. Where ever you are baby girl, may Creator lead you home to your family. Mitakuye Oyasin

Northern Cree Drum Group Birthday Song

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKSBimivlDw"]Northern Cree - B-Day Song - YouTube[/ame]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo
Back