List of New and Old charges against Casey

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was said when the bailed her out last time, that they had the money ready for if she was arrested again. They knew then that she hadn't been charged with everything yet.

Those charges will be low enough bail that they will be able to handle it. Not like the Child Neg charge of $500,000. That was a biggie. And if that charge changes to murder or anything like it, I think it gets changed to 'no bail." Then there is nothing they can do.

What is so very sick and telling about the ammount of times and the ammount of money spent on bailing Casey out, is the fact that is these GP say they have leads to where Caylee is why not spend that money on finding her.
Any GP would use it to go find their missing grandaughter, and any mother would forego the bail money and tell them to use it to find her duaghter.

It also is very very sad that to the Anthony's this is just not about Caylee she just got lost in the shuffle poor baby, this is all about Casey.

Umm, where did I imply that they they should??

Another poster thought this is what they were doing, I agreed with that poster and you disagreed so I was just pointing out to you what I thought the police were doing and why.

I agree with what LE is doing and how they are doing it.. ya don't have to try to convince me!

LOL! Sorry it seemed like I was doing that. I was also just voicing my opinion.

I'm also not saying it's right that cops can do stuff like that. They are just normal folks. And I know that humans, no matter what their job is.. if they have a 'customer/client' that always wastes their time, etc... They are not going to jump to do 'favors' for that person. IT's just against human nature.

And like it's been pointed out, there is more to processing those charges then we realize.

Sorry doing it again. I'm just conversating.

Because Casey does not care, people are dispensible to her!

yep. My step father pulled the same kind of crap for 17 years and never understood when everyone was mad at him afterwords. So he'd go and give a half hearted suicide attempt so everyone would feel bad for him and forget about the money he stole, the crack he smoked, the cars he crashed, the daughter he had sex with, the store he robbed. I could go on but I think I made my point :)

yep. My step father pulled the same kind of crap for 17 years and never understood when everyone was mad at him afterwords. So he'd go and give a half hearted suicide attempt so everyone would feel bad for him and forget about the money he stole, the crack he smoked, the cars he crashed, the daughter he had sex with, the store he robbed. I could go on but I think I made my point :)

Yep exactly! these kind of people are only liars and manipulators they have no feelings for others! Sorry you had to have a step father like that, I have also dealt with a sociopath in my life so Casey's behaviour is just so familiar to me. I feel for people who are trying to understand her, you can't get into the mind of someone like her unless you think just like her.

What is so very sick and telling about the ammount of times and the ammount of money spent on bailing Casey out, is the fact that is these GP say they have leads to where Caylee is why not spend that money on finding her.
Any GP would use it to go find their missing grandaughter, and any mother would forego the bail money and tell them to use it to find her duaghter.

It also is very very sad that to the Anthony's this is just not about Caylee she just got lost in the shuffle poor baby, this is all about Casey.

OH, that one bites me big time. Either they got someone to donate the whole amount, which will be returned when she goes to court.. and they give that back.. some sort of agreement.. Or they get to keep it.. Then they have not spent 'extra' money.

If they put up the 10%, then they through away $50,000 that could have been used to find Caylee. You don't get back the 10%.

Yes, their daughter was in jail. I realize that. That is a scary thought for anyone to deal with. BUT she wasn't in general population. She was being specially protected from herself and the other inmates. They KNEW where she was.

The money should been spent on trying to find the one that they didn't know where was at. As a mother, I wouldn't want to be bailed out, I would rather the money go to find my missing child. The ONLY reason to be out, is to to help with the search. Cindy claimed that is why she should be let out. So she could talk and help find Caylee. yet another lie......

LOL! Sorry it seemed like I was doing that. I was also just voicing my opinion.

I'm also not saying it's right that cops can do stuff like that. They are just normal folks. And I know that humans, no matter what their job is.. if they have a 'customer/client' that always wastes their time, etc... They are not going to jump to do 'favors' for that person. IT's just against human nature.

And like it's been pointed out, there is more to processing those charges then we realize.

Sorry doing it again. I'm just conversating.

OK no biggie I misunderstood your post, sorry LOL! . I thought you thought that I was on Casey's side and not LE's. I'm enjoying the games they are playing with her :)

Sadly, I do realize what goes on when processing these kinds of charges. I was not a very good person for a very long time and had charges much like these about 12 years ago. I got "lucky" though and they wanted me more for my drug charges and were willing to drop the bad check charges if I pled on the drug charges.

I'm not proud but there it is.

Yep exactly! these kind of people are only liars and manipulators they have no feelings for others! Sorry you had to have a step father like that, I have also dealt with a sociopath in my life so Casey's behaviour is just so familiar to me. I feel for people who are trying to understand her, you can't get into the mind of someone like her unless you think just like her.

Other than the killing (or losing) my child part I was a lot like her before I got treatment. For her to be able to cross that line and feel nothing over it, She's a waste.. a huge waste!

If she did this she needs to be put to sleep!

OK no biggie I misunderstood your post, sorry LOL! . I thought you thought that I was on Casey's side and not LE's. I'm enjoying the games they are playing with her :)

Sadly, I do realize what goes on when processing these kinds of charges. I was not a very good person for a very long time and had charges much like these about 12 years ago. I got "lucky" though and they wanted me more for my drug charges and were willing to drop the bad check charges if I pled on the drug charges.

I'm not proud but there it is.

Had a neighbor get busted for running drugs. The wife totally spazed on the neighbors. She would yell stuff out side. Say crazy stuff. Like they were going to load up the drugs into the van now.

No one really knew them, it was a rental house that always seem to get pain in the butt people that don't stay. After her acting crazy like that.. no one was about to.

Yep, the neighbors was talking about it. But mostly it just brought up their own stories of themselves or family members. Seems like everyone could 'relate' in one shape or form.

Hope things are going better for you now. Most folks have skeltens in their closet. Which when I see someone acting all 'high and mighty' like their poo don't stink.. I always wonder what theirs might be... Tee hee..

Lawson Lamar
State Attorney
Ninth Judicial Circuit of Florida

415 North Orange Avenue
Orlando, Florida 32801
(407) 836-2400

PRESS RELEASE

Danielle Tavernier
Public Information Officer
(407) 836-2361

September 11, 2008

State of Florida vs. Casey Marie Anthony
Case # 2008-CF-13520
Case # 2008-CF-13521
Case # 2008-CF-13331

Charges were filed this morning in the criminal case against defendant Casey Marie Anthony. Additional information regarding court dates will be provided at a later date. Attached are the charging documents.

No calculation has or will be made on potential sentences if these charges result in convictions.

While the State understands the importance of this information to the community, this office does not want to create the type of publicity that would lead to a change of venue. Therefore, we will not comment further on the case itself.

Remember, these charges are only allegations and do not constitute a proof of guilt. Ms. Anthony has the right to a trial by jury and is cloaked with the presumption of innocence.

Until legal discovery is disclosed to the defense, there are no public records.

http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547

Had a neighbor get busted for running drugs. The wife totally spazed on the neighbors. She would yell stuff out side. Say crazy stuff. Like they were going to load up the drugs into the van now.

No one really knew them, it was a rental house that always seem to get pain in the butt people that don't stay. After her acting crazy like that.. no one was about to.

Yep, the neighbors was talking about it. But mostly it just brought up their own stories of themselves or family members. Seems like everyone could 'relate' in one shape or form.

Hope things are going better for you now. Most folks have skeltens in their closet. Which when I see someone acting all 'high and mighty' like their poo don't stink.. I always wonder what theirs might be... Tee hee..

Well I wasn't a "runner" just selling my own prescriptions.

Lawson Lamar
State Attorney
Ninth Judicial Circuit of Florida

415 North Orange Avenue
Orlando, Florida 32801
(407) 836-2400

PRESS RELEASE

Danielle Tavernier
Public Information Officer
(407) 836-2361

September 11, 2008

State of Florida vs. Casey Marie Anthony
Case # 2008-CF-13520
Case # 2008-CF-13521
Case # 2008-CF-13331

Charges were filed this morning in the criminal case against defendant Casey Marie Anthony. Additional information regarding court dates will be provided at a later date. Attached are the charging documents.

No calculation has or will be made on potential sentences if these charges result in convictions.

While the State understands the importance of this information to the community, this office does not want to create the type of publicity that would lead to a change of venue. Therefore, we will not comment further on the case itself.

Remember, these charges are only allegations and do not constitute a proof of guilt. Ms. Anthony has the right to a trial by jury and is cloaked with the presumption of innocence.

Until legal discovery is disclosed to the defense, there are no public records.

http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547

Thanks for the link!

BTW, I love your siggy line! LOL

Quote from Wesh- If convicted, Anthony's charges -- one grand theft count, three fraud counts and six forgery counts -- could mean 50 years in prison.

**I like the sound of 50 years. How old will she be till then? Too old to party. I just hope they find Caylee so she can have proper burial and Casey will never get out then **

You put a pin in the irony of all of this, SWA. The daughter giving Cindy, Lee and George the clam on Caylee's whereabouts and being tolerated and even extolled as Mother of the Year while the public is charged with finding Caylee, no tips, no clues, no directions, no hints provided. It is conspicuous that the only withholding of effort, good will, prayers,caring and critical information is Casey's. People all over the country who are unrelated are willing to do anything and everything to find the child of this family.

Quote from Wesh- If convicted, Anthony's charges -- one grand theft count, three fraud counts and six forgery counts -- could mean 50 years in prison.

**I like the sound of 50 years. How old will she be till then? Too old to party. I just hope they find Caylee so she can have proper burial and Casey will never get out then **

oh hell, she wouldn't be away for 3 years before we get the first report that a guard got caught having sex with her. Do you remember Susan Smith?

You put a pin in the irony of all of this, SWA. The daughter giving Cindy, Lee and George the clam on Caylee's whereabouts and being tolerated and even extolled as Mother of the Year while the public is charged with finding Caylee, no tips, no clues, no directions, no hints provided. It is conspicuous that the only withholding of effort, good will, prayers,caring and critical information is Casey's. People all over the country who are unrelated are willing to do anything and everything to find the child of this family.

Pretty screwy huh. This is no "family".

So far she's only faces charges over 3 of the stolen checks. Didn't she use 5 or 6 of Amy's checks?

http://myfloridalegal.com/pages.nsf/4492D797DC0BD92F85256CB80055FB97/18A7753257FE439085256CC9004EC4F7?OpenDocument
The Economic Crimes Unit of the Office of the Attorney General is the enforcement authority for all multi-circuit violations of the Florida Deceptive and Unfair Trade Practices Act. The Unit protects consumers by initiating investigations against entities that employ unfair methods of competition or unconscionable, deceptive and unfair practices in any trade or commerce.

The Unit investigates the activities of entities with multi-circuit activities, as the State Attorney has primary jurisdiction for single circuit activity. In addition, the Unit participates in investigations of national companies in cooperation with other states and the Federal Trade Commission.

http://myfloridalegal.com/pages.nsf/4492D797DC0BD92F85256CB80055FB97/18A7753257FE439085256CC9004EC4F7?OpenDocument
The Economic Crimes Unit of the Office of the Attorney General is the enforcement authority for all multi-circuit violations of the Florida Deceptive and Unfair Trade Practices Act. The Unit protects consumers by initiating investigations against entities that employ unfair methods of competition or unconscionable, deceptive and unfair practices in any trade or commerce.

The Unit investigates the activities of entities with multi-circuit activities, as the State Attorney has primary jurisdiction for single circuit activity. In addition, the Unit participates in investigations of national companies in cooperation with other states and the Federal Trade Commission.

Went to the site...is it possible for them to charge with anything under the RICO act?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blackstrt097877