LIST Questions and Answers #9 LIST ONLY

I appreciate the quick reply! Do you happen to know if court will begin every day at the same time, 5 days a week until this is over? Thanks again!

Sorry, I don't. HHJP usually announces the date/time and the end of each hearing.

I am employed by a company that will not allow streaming video from the net, so I can't watch the trial while at work. Does anyone know if any of the stations (maybe WFTV?) will record each day's proceedings in its entirety so people can watch it later? I know there will be plenty of "highlights" but I will want to watch everything, not just snippets. Thx in advance!

As I recall, there was a bottle containing a syringe found at the site where little Caylee's remains were located. There may also have been a cardboard toilet paper roll in the bottle, as well. I believe there was some type of liquid still left in this bottle.

Does anyone know if forensic testing was done on this liquid, and if so, what the liquid was determined to be?

Sorry for the multiple postings, but I just thought of another question (and my morning coffee has not kicked in yet, so I am dealing with major brain fog).

Is there a list, or can someone tell me please, of what evidence is still under seal? I know that the psychiatric reports are under seal, but is there other evidence also under seal?

In light of the Eliz. Rogers outburst from the other day, I was wondering what would happen if another person bursts out like that during the actual trial? Let's say a generic member of the public screams out something, would the proceedings stop and Judge Perry would speak to that person immediately, as he did in the case with ER? Or would that person be removed and brought before the judge at another time? Suppose Cindy or George burst out with the head shaking or hand raising they're known for, would they be brought before the judge right then and there as well?

Hi! Check the lawyer thread- plenty of info there!

I am employed by a company that will not allow streaming video from the net, so I can't watch the trial while at work. Does anyone know if any of the stations (maybe WFTV?) will record each day's proceedings in its entirety so people can watch it later? I know there will be plenty of "highlights" but I will want to watch everything, not just snippets. Thx in advance!

Think I've found the answer to my own question; WFTV has an archive section that includes raw video for every day of jury selection. I'm thinking they will do the same for the trial. Really, they have the most complete section on the case than any other website!

http://www.wftv.com/news/27976075/detail.html. They have archived every day of jury selection, I guess they will do the same for the trial .... and it's TH free lol

I asked this elsewhere not realising there was a thread for Q&A

What is the situation with the evidence and the defense team, what are they privy to? All of it or selected pieces of information?

Also, whatever happened to the video of Casey when she found out from the news that Caylees body had been found, was that ever released, if not, will it be released during the trial?

Not that this can be answered factually but where do the Anthony family stand right now with regards to supporting Casey. Are they all still standing by her?

Thank you.

will there be a hearing today on the housekeeping issues? I cannot recall... tia

did any of Casey's boyfriends ..other than Tony...say anything about her having nightmares?...if not could that be used to show that prior to June 15th she slept peacefully than began having nightmares after she murdered Caylee?

I asked this elsewhere not realising there was a thread for Q&A

What is the situation with the evidence and the defense team, what are they privy to? All of it or selected pieces of information?

Also, whatever happened to the video of Casey when she found out from the news that Caylees body had been found, was that ever released, if not, will it be released during the trial?

Not that this can be answered factually but where do the Anthony family stand right now with regards to supporting Casey. Are they all still standing by her?

Thank you.

All the evidence has been released to the defense.

The video of ICA still exists and it's not expected to ever be released, not relating to the trial anyway. I can't think of a reason we will see in the future. It will definitely not be released during the trial due to a motion by defense to keep it out - the state said they had no intention of using it anyway.

As far as we know they are although their lawyer has been able to keep a tight rein on them for some so it's difficult to know. I expect publicly they always will support her but who knows what they think in private.

will there be a hearing today on the housekeeping issues? I cannot recall... tia

Judge Perry said he would be available for one if they could not come to an agreement on exhibits during opening statements and any other matters. Haven't heard if the hearing is needed or not.

Wasn't it proven that neither GA or LA were the father of Caylee? If so can someone give me a link to this information.

Do we have any idea who is going first with opening statements tomorrow? Is it normal for the prosecution to go first? And whoever goes first, is that going to start at 9am eastern time? Thanks.

I have another question.

I keep seeing comments that the defence is going to or may talk about an accident that happened to Caylee. Does this mean Casey has previously or is going to admit to their being no Zanny the nanny?

Wasn't it proven that neither GA or LA were the father of Caylee? If so can someone give me a link to this information.

Yes - Neither George or Lee are Caylee's father. Information is located in the "Myth Buster" thread at the link below.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5440286&postcount=41"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Myth Busters & Facts **NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE**[/ame]

Do we have any idea who is going first with opening statements tomorrow? Is it normal for the prosecution to go first? And whoever goes first, is that going to start at 9am eastern time? Thanks.
Yes and yes. Prosection goes first and it will start at 9 AM EST tomorrow!!!

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know where I could get the ping maps from?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11
Back