LIST Questions & Answers #8 LIST ONLY NO DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it has ONLY been two years we've been reading motions, looking at evidence and reading depo's, interviews etc., but today I heard something I don't remember hearing before.:waitasec:

I was scrolling through Valhall's site, browsing through the comments, and came across a recent posting of recording of an early interview Nick Savage and (I believe) Melich did with Rob Dick in California.

They were reviewing the early days of he, Padilla and Tracy were with the Anthony's. He discussed the contract, ICA's general demeanor, etc., and then they got into discussing the "gentle" questioning Rob did with ICA, trying to get information from her while appearing to be following her directions for who to investigate.

At about the three quarter mark, Rob mentions something I don't remember ever hearing. He was asking ICA about Blanshard Park and the Zanny snatch. Rob said, ICA, did you have a bag with you with Caylee's change of clothes and stuff. And ICA said, no because Caylee wasn't meant to be going with them. But Zanny just put her in the car and came back and gave me my instructions and said I wouldn't see Caylee for 30 days. Then he said he paused, and out of the blue, said - they haven't even found the clothes she was wearing yet.

Nothing else, just that.

I thought she also said that while watching the dive at Blanshard Park when Padilla made such an a77 of himself. Didn't she turn away from the TV and scoff and say they haven't even found her clothes yet?

Finally my question is: ICA made this statement twice?

Or do I need to be reviewing all the evidence in totality because I'm losing it?:blushing: I guess that's two questions isn't it?

I know it has ONLY been two years we've been reading motions, looking at evidence and reading depo's, interviews etc., but today I heard something I don't remember hearing before.:waitasec:

I was scrolling through Valhall's site, browsing through the comments, and came across a recent posting of recording of an early interview Nick Savage and (I believe) Melich did with Rob Dick in California.

They were reviewing the early days of he, Padilla and Tracy were with the Anthony's. He discussed the contract, ICA's general demeanor, etc., and then they got into discussing the "gentle" questioning Rob did with ICA, trying to get information from her while appearing to be following her directions for who to investigate.

At about the three quarter mark, Rob mentions something I don't remember ever hearing. He was asking ICA about Blanshard Park and the Zanny snatch. Rob said, ICA, did you have a bag with you with Caylee's change of clothes and stuff. And ICA said, no because Caylee wasn't meant to be going with them. But Zanny just put her in the car and came back and gave me my instructions and said I wouldn't see Caylee for 30 days. Then he said he paused, and out of the blue, said - they haven't even found the clothes she was wearing yet.

Nothing else, just that.

I thought she also said that while watching the dive at Blanshard Park when Padilla made such an a77 of himself. Didn't she turn away from the TV and scoff and say they haven't even found her clothes yet?

Finally my question is: ICA made this statement twice?

Or do I need to be reviewing all the evidence in totality because I'm losing it?:blushing: I guess that's two questions isn't it?

One part I can answer is that KC did not make the statement about the clothes while LP had the dive team at Jay B Park because that occured in Nov. 2008 so KC was already in jail. Rob and Tracy M. were only with KC for about 8 days in August 2008 and this is when they say KC made the statement about Caylee's clothes.

Thanks DearPrudence, yes, I remember the eight days of course, but this statement Rob made about what ICA said, was I think when he was driving her, and I don't remember the part about asking about the bag, and did she have one with her. I also didn't remember ICA's statement about not finding the clothes she was wearing yet.

So, what you are telling me is she didn't make the statement about the clothes connected to the Blanshard Park search at all?

I believe you - going back to review statements - sigh.:banghead:

Thanks DearPrudence, yes, I remember the eight days of course, but this statement Rob made about what ICA said, was I think when he was driving her, and I don't remember the part about asking about the bag, and did she have one with her. I also didn't remember ICA's statement about not finding the clothes she was wearing yet.

So, what you are telling me is she didn't make the statement about the clothes connected to the Blanshard Park search at all?

I believe you - going back to review statements - sigh.:banghead:

According to Rob Dick the only time she "supposedly" spoke about the clothes was when he and LP and TM were around in Orlando in August.
She "supposedly" said, "They haven't even found her clothes yet".
Nothing about her wearing them. I do not have much faith in anything RD says anymore. Now if he is changing his story once again, all the more reason to doubt him. moo

Where is all of the Discovery that the State has turned over to the Defense? Why isn't it released to the public?

Kathi B did a news report on the Ricardo and JP emails with the Globe and showed the emails (attached), but the public has not seen the emails which were released in Discovery on Sept 21st - don't know why???

"Docs Show Casey's Friends Cashed In"

http://www.wftv.com/video/25105906/index.html

MM told us the emails were in the Discovery.
2010.09.21 - Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE*** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

09-21-2010
Muzikman
"Here's what is on the disc:
Ricardo's Globe photos, Globe emails, Globe photos report (AGAIN?!)
Joy Wray computer photos, video and police report
Some B&W evidence photos with a ruler, piece of carpet maybe? with spots on it
Joe Jordan audio interview from 11/9/2009 (already released?)
A couple Unix Executable files labeled Carol and Jenny?
TES Audio interviews (transcripts already released I think):
Linda Tinelli, Lisa Hoffman, Tim Miller, Daniel Ibison, Doug Reilly, Richard Creque, Tony Rovinsky, Brett Churchill
That's it.... there's a bunch of stuff that has been released to the defense recently, that is NOT on here.
MM"
I think there were pics as well.

According to Rob Dick the only time she "supposedly" spoke about the clothes was when he and LP and TM were around in Orlando in August.
She "supposedly" said, "They haven't even found her clothes yet".
Nothing about her wearing them. I do not have much faith in anything RD says anymore. Now if he is changing his story once again, all the more reason to doubt him. moo

No he hasn't been changing his story, this was an old interview.

I think there were pics as well.

This is not NEW. Ricardo was interviewed a second time by Allan and Melich and they asked him about it and he admits it. I read this last year when his interview came out.

I hope this is the correct place to ask these questions.

1. is there a link to a list of depositions taken and/or scheduled to be taken by the defense?

2. have any of the deposition taken by the defense been released ? If so, where would I find them?

TIA

This is more of an observation than a question. It's ironic that the Chickasaw Homeowners Association filed an injunction in Sept 08 to force the protesters at the Anthony's to move to a lot at the corner of Hopespring and Suburban. They didn't win but if they had I wonder if little Caylee would have been discovered earlier. Here's a link to an archived article from the Orlando Sentinal http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/orlando...&desc=Anthony+neighbors+seek+injunction+again

1. is there a link to a list of depositions taken and/or scheduled to be taken by the defense?

2. have any of the deposition taken by the defense been released ? If so, where would I find them?

TIA

Here is the motion requesting transcripts (needed for JAC to pay invoices) for those done recently.

I know that none of those listed have been released yet.

There were a few done earlier, IIRC. Here is a link to the "[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97411"]Defense finally begins depo process[/ame]" thread. That should shed some light.

Here is the motion requesting transcripts (needed for JAC to pay invoices).

It seems like may have been a couple more done earlier, but I am off my game lately and can't recall for sure. :waitasec: Maybe the "Defense finally begins depo process" thread can fill in any gaps.

TIA

Courtesy of ThinkTank with MuzikMan's help :smile:

Defense Witness list with Deposition Dates: https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1SJuT6ZnZa_DMbH7rK5QXMFWMCG9xV7KVoIjLLRZfg_E&hl=en

State Witness List with Depo Dates: https://docs.google.com/document/edi...q2jEVkHo&hl=en

Here is the motion requesting transcripts (needed for JAC to pay invoices) for those done recently.

There were a few done earlier, IIRC. Here is a link to the "Defense finally begins depo process" thread. That should shed some light.

Beach. Thank you very much So the order just signed was for these depos to be transcribed. Perhaps we will actually see them before the trial begins :waitasec:. I really, really want to see the ones from the scientists at Oak Ridge and Dr. G's. And after yesterday's revelation, Laura Buchanan's. :woohoo:

This is not NEW. Ricardo was interviewed a second time by Allan and Melich and they asked him about it and he admits it. I read this last year when his interview came out.
I was speaking of pics I hadn't seen before of Casey and Caylee...they were Ricardo's?

I was speaking of pics I hadn't seen before of Casey and Caylee...they were Ricardo's?

Hello friend!

The pictures of KC playing the guitar (but not really) and Caylee in the "Big trouble comes in small packages" shirt?
It was released a long time ago but it was cropped with only Caylee, then they released them recently uncropped (AFAIK) with KC sitting next to Caylee. Those pics?
Those were indeed Ricardo's.

Hello friend!

The pictures of KC playing the guitar (but not really) and Caylee in the "Big trouble comes in small packages" shirt?
It was released a long time ago but it was cropped with only Caylee, then they released them recently uncropped (AFAIK) with KC sitting next to Caylee. Those pics?
Those were indeed Ricardo's.
There were pics that one of the news stations had gotten from a recent discovery that I don't believe we ever saw. There was a pic of Casey on the couch with Caylee. There was mention of it in an article...but it was about a week or two ago.

ETA: the couch photo may be what you're talking about. Thanks much!!

yes, if it's the blue couch pictures of Casey and Caylee, also a photo in a bedroom with Caylee in the "small packages" T-shirt etc-- Ricardo sold those photos to the Globe and they became public (maybe sometime in early '09?)
The photos show Caylee at JP's Glenwood townhome (where JP, Ricardo, and Amy lived and where Caylee sometimes stayed with Casey up to June 9 2008 that we know of.) In those photos you can see: the "small packages" T-shirt, and something that we thought might be a plaid blanket from Casey's car trunk (Cindy had mentioned a red plaid blanket), but we weren't sure....and Casey was still wearing the "Tiffany" ring and bracelet. In other blue couch (i.e. JP's place) photos we saw Caylee and Casey and one of Caylee's Winnie the Pooh blankets (looks like a thin flannel one). I wanted to link in the old thread with this discussion for you but I can no longer find it, it might have been merged with other threads in the merged T-shirt thread, I searched a bit there but no luck. Rats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member