LIST Questions & Answers #8 LIST ONLY NO DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we had any rulings from the bench since the 12/14 hearing yet?

Have we had any rulings from the bench since the 12/14 hearing yet?

As of today there is an update to some of the motions the Judge ruled on:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4571443&postcount=5"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2009.12.16 Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSIONS HERE PLEASE ***[/ame]

Why hasn't there been any recent reports about Casey's jail bank account and the items she is buying? Does anyone know of a way to find this info? Thanks in advance!

I remember seeing timesheets for Cindy Anthony for the March 2008 time period in a document dump. Does anyone know if George Anthony's timesheets for the March 2008 timeframe have been released in a doc dump? If not, was he not working then? TIA

NG is carrying old videos of CA being deposed (gum chewing, green sweater) I just heard CA say she & GA didn't file KC as a dependant on their taxes. She stated she only paid one medical bill from Caylees birth. Who paid those expenses? KC wasn't working, had no medical insurance from work or her parents (to my knowledge) and neither did Cayleel This is relavant to me because Caylee was nearly 3 and those expenses would have been certainly sent to collection if no one was making regular payments. Wonder if any sleuths have a way of running civil actions filed against KC for her unpaid bills. KC might have qualified for state health coverge but more than likely she would have to disclose the child's paternity info. Just another avenue to check. Hippa prevents us from obtaining Caylee's pediatrician records, but Jeanene and SA should have access to those records. Like immunization records, earaches, colds/flu, usual kid stuff.

I thought I remembered a news video in which Kronk's attorney said that Kronk had taken and passed a polygraph. I'll be darned if I can find it, or anything else to confirm Kronk taking a polygraph.

Can anyone confirm?

TIA

I thought I remembered a news video in which Kronk's attorney said that Kronk had taken and passed a polygraph. I'll be darned if I can find it, or anything else to confirm Kronk taking a polygraph.

Can anyone confirm?

TIA

The only thing that I could find regarding Kronk and a polygraph is:

January 11, 2009
In just the last couple of weeks, Evans said Kronk has voluntarily answered more questions from law enforcement. He has not been asked to take a polygraph.
http://www.wesh.com/news/18458831/detail.html

NG is carrying old videos of CA being deposed (gum chewing, green sweater) I just heard CA say she & GA didn't file KC as a dependant on their taxes. She stated she only paid one medical bill from Caylees birth. Who paid those expenses? KC wasn't working, had no medical insurance from work or her parents (to my knowledge) and neither did Cayleel This is relavant to me because Caylee was nearly 3 and those expenses would have been certainly sent to collection if no one was making regular payments. Wonder if any sleuths have a way of running civil actions filed against KC for her unpaid bills. KC might have qualified for state health coverge but more than likely she would have to disclose the child's paternity info. Just another avenue to check. Hippa prevents us from obtaining Caylee's pediatrician records, but Jeanene and SA should have access to those records. Like immunization records, earaches, colds/flu, usual kid stuff.

There seems to be some "mis-truths" or "mis-statements" regarding the medical bills because back on July 3, 2008, when Cindy wrote on her MySpace page, she indicated "medical bills" and then in the deposition Cindy says "one medical bill".

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3606816&postcount=35"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2009.04.14 Nancy Grace[/ame]

IMO, Cindy paid for all medical care for Caylee.

I did some checking and found that FL also has a child fatality review board. The reviews are initiated whenever a child dies in that state in which there was a founded or verified referral of child abuse and/or neglect. The last report was dated 12/08 and I do not believe it included the data about Caylee's death, due to her body not being found until close to the time of printing (I assume). Here is a link to their website. Typically the reports are about overall data for children throughout the state, but there are instances in which a fatality review board may publish a report on a specific case to identify where the system failed, needed improvements, or other recommendations. Fatalitity review boards have complete access to all of the information about the identified child, including medical, dental, child protection services, social security, prescriptions, school performance, etc.

http://www.flcadr.org/

Just saw an interesting video from the Body Farm on another thread and was wondering if I may have missed this but, was there any detail given as to the maggots collected in the trash? The video stated that once the maggots reach 15mm in length it can be established that they have fed for 1 week. I wonder if the size of the maggots, if any found in the trunk can further pinpoint the 2.6 days that it is assumed that Caylee spent in the trunk post mortem? Also - can DNA be collected from maggots - even if they are dead? Again, I am sorry if this has already been discussed.

I have just finished reading "Mommy's Little Girl" by Diane Fanning. I have a question about something she said on page 307 inreference to some of the things LE collected from the Anthony home after Caylee was found......"They also collected garbage bags, pool chemicals,vacuum cleaners,diapers, pull-up pants and recipes and containers for making chloroform.
Does anyone remember LE finding "recipes for chloroform", or is this a misstatement?
Thanks,
Katharine

I have just finished reading "Mommy's Little Girl" by Diane Fanning. I have a question about something she said on page 307 inreference to some of the things LE collected from the Anthony home after Caylee was found......"They also collected garbage bags, pool chemicals,vacuum cleaners,diapers, pull-up pants and recipes and containers for making chloroform.
Does anyone remember LE finding "recipes for chloroform", or is this a misstatement?
Thanks,
Katharine

I don't recall LE finding "recipes and containers" for making chloroform. It's possible LE collected the containers that were used to mix pool chemicals and WE know there were searches on the Internet for "how to make chloroform", of which, perhaps Diane classified the Internet searches as a "recipe for making chloroform."

Just saw an interesting video from the Body Farm on another thread and was wondering if I may have missed this but, was there any detail given as to the maggots collected in the trash? The video stated that once the maggots reach 15mm in length it can be established that they have fed for 1 week. I wonder if the size of the maggots, if any found in the trunk can further pinpoint the 2.6 days that it is assumed that Caylee spent in the trunk post mortem? Also - can DNA be collected from maggots - even if they are dead? Again, I am sorry if this has already been discussed.

I don't think DNA can be collected from maggots.

However, their "lifespan" is almost like a fingerprint... It can help to define to time of death quite precisely.

JMHO

If Casey is convicted of the check fraud charges will she go to prison while awaiting the homicide trial, or stay where she is? (I was thinking she will be sentenced to time served, and then stay put in jail instead of prison?)

its been so long.......have the text messages from KC and TonE on the night or early am of the 15th-16th been released?

i just dont remember LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member