LIST Questions & Answers #8 LIST ONLY NO DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone tell me where to find a list of the contacts in caseys phone. thanks so much.

I have been reviewing all the Tony L interviews this morning but am still unable to find what I am looking for, which is where he discusses KC viewing the June 15 nursing home video of Caylee with her Papa. IIRC, he stated that she watched the video, cried, stated something along the lines of missing Caylee, but I thought he also mentioned her sitting on the bed with Caylee's teddy bear while she watched the video. Does anyone else recall this or is my lame brain playing tricks on me? TIA!

Did KC hire JB on June 17, 2008? Where can I find info regarding this if true - someone posted that JB said this under oath last week.

But it was during the Indigency "Trial" when Baez took the oath and testified, regarding his services as Casey's lawyer. The World According is the video super sleuth.

Cindy had received emails with info on the nanny ,and other info on people seeing Caylee alive.
Has it been released in any of the document dumps exactly where things like ZFG myspace page originated from ? I know they have programs to hide IP address but wouldn't LE be able to find it?

I have been reviewing all the Tony L interviews this morning but am still unable to find what I am looking for, which is where he discusses KC viewing the June 15 nursing home video of Caylee with her Papa. IIRC, he stated that she watched the video, cried, stated something along the lines of missing Caylee, but I thought he also mentioned her sitting on the bed with Caylee's teddy bear while she watched the video. Does anyone else recall this or is my lame brain playing tricks on me? TIA!
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/6034921/2008-1016-Police-Interview-Lazzaro-Anthony
No teddy bear mentioned. Starting on PDF page 34, discovery page 3879.

Early on in this case someone put up a link to a music video KC had on her myspace (I think) page, which featured a mother and a small child traveling in a car, and then going to a motel. Does anyone remember what that was?

Bump, please, does anyone else remember this? It was a melancholic song and a sad, ominous video clip with a young mother driving around with a child who appeared to have died.

Bump, please, does anyone else remember this? It was a melancholic song and a sad, ominous video clip with a young mother driving around with a child who appeared to have died.

Hi Miss Plum,

The music video was Modest Mouse Little Motel.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqQTODR3kR8[/ame]

This was not found on KC's computer, but there was a Modest Mouse album cover in her Photobucket account and a member searched and found this video as it has some similarities. This was from their 2007 album, whereas the album cover found on KC's Photobucket was from 2004.

Hope this helps :)

Yes it does, thank you so much, Lil Miss Sleuth! LOL, it has been driving me crazy.

My question is: Throughout all of the documents released so far, has there EVER been ANY interview or deposition by Lee Anthony's girlfriend Mallory released?

And, if not, why not? Didn't the Morgan firm have her scheduled for a deposition in the ZFG case? Would LE not have interviewed her somewhere along the way?

I have never heard mention of any medical or pediatric records for Caylee? KC prolly couldn't afford a DR for Caylee, but maybe CA & GA paid for it. Caylee would have needed her vaccines & check-ups though, right?

Has Lee every been questioned about the duct tape used for the posters and WHAT WAS FOUND AROUND CAYLEE?

I have never heard mention of any medical or pediatric records for Caylee? KC prolly couldn't afford a DR for Caylee, but maybe CA & GA paid for it. Caylee would have needed her vaccines & check-ups though, right?

Welcome C4C! I have been asking this question since the beginning, but so far we have no documents to support a primary care physician or any previous medical records for Caylee. KC was working @ the time she delivered and remained employed for a few months afterward (April 06 iirc). She may have had some medical ins thru her employer @ that time, but CA has stated she paid some medical expenses for Caylee. The Medical Examiner's report indicated no known history of disease or previous medical issues - which I would surmise was what the family had relayed previously to LE. IMO, Caylee didn't appear to be exposed to many children during her lifetime, so her exposure to childhood illnesses and common colds probably was less than other children who are socialized with peers.

I am wondering if there was a thread that ever discussed at length the fact that nobody knew for a very long time that she was pregnant, and also when exactly the family became aware etc.

Also does anyone else recall at one time Casey wanting to get some sort of special permission from the judge while out on bond to do a "search of certain particular areas for Caylee" alone with her family and atty. etc.? Without media and or other searchers, LE involvement. Or is this a figment of my imagination?

In Rick Plesea's (Casey's uncle) interview, he talks about the A's coming to his wedding and confronting Cindy cuz Casey was several months pregnant & Cindy denied it. I have seen the picture that supposedly came from that time. (Its hard to find- saw it on photobucket). Casey is wearing a blue dress w/ a little white sweater and she looks like she's 6 months pregnant. Casey did say she wanted to get out of jail to help search for Caylee, but I doubt she said: "certain particular areas".

I am wondering if there was a thread that ever discussed at length the fact that nobody knew for a very long time that she was pregnant, and also when exactly the family became aware etc.

Also does anyone else recall at one time Casey wanting to get some sort of special permission from the judge while out on bond to do a "search of certain particular areas for Caylee" alone with her family and atty. etc.? Without media and or other searchers, LE involvement. Or is this a figment of my imagination?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75604"]Casey concealing pregnancy - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I recall her requesting to search "privately" but can't find any discussion, sorry!!

Casey pregnant photo at photobucket.com - page 19 , in the 3rd row. This must have been taken at Rick's wedding. Cindy is standing next to her.

u know in one of the warrants the took a box of gentamiacin that was prescribed to caylee. in the research i did it seemed that it was an injectable antibiotic. iirc. dont have a link handy to it just know that it was listed as one of the things taken from the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike