List - What didn't the jury hear?

Juror 3 said in her interview that she had her mind made up BEFORE deliberation. How many others did as well? I am wanting to hear what the foreman says in his interview with GVS. Then again, not sure that I can stomach it.

1. The cell phone pings.

2. The flurry of phonecalls on 7.16.08.

3. The emails from Cindy's mom and brother Rick.

I thought the furry of phone call were on 6/16 starting at 3Pm?
On Monday, June 16, Anthony's father, George Anthony, said he he saw his daughter and granddaughter leave his house at about 1 p.m.

"But if they did leave at that time, the cell records show they did not go far. Casey's cell phone communicated that afternoon through the same three cell towers she could reach from her home," Pipitone said.

At 1 p.m., Anthony made a 14-minute call to her boyfriend, Tony Lazzaro. At 1:44 p.m., she made a 36-minute call to her then-best friend, Amy Huizenga. At 2:52 p.m., there was an 11-minute call with ex-fiance Jesse Grund. All of the calls used cell towers that can be reached from her parents' home, Pipitone said.

But at 4:11 p.m., Anthony began trying to reach her mother, Cindy Anthony, making four attempts in two minutes, according to records. Anthony then traveled north from her parent's home and called Lazzaro for one minute at 4:19 p.m., Pipitone reported. Two minutes later, she talked to Grund for a minute, and tried to call her mother again at 4:25 p.m., Pipitone said.

There was no other communication from Anthony's cell phone until a call was made to Lazzaro's apartment at 5:57 p.m., records show.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/17874799/detail.html

The jury believed Jose's opening? What kind of minds do these people have? I never knew a person that thought the defense opening was what really happened..OMG!

Jose actually told to jury how they will explain the "not guilty" verdict in his opening statement. And sure enough, the ones that are talking appear to be repeating almost verbatim what he told them to say.

The jury believed Jose's opening? What kind of minds do these people have? I never knew a person that thought the defense opening was what really happened..OMG!

Casey and Jose got lucky. No other way to explain it. They got lucky the jury was tired and wanted to go home rather than actually discuss the case and all of the evidence the state did present.

Hope Casey realizes Joran and OJ didn't get lucky a 2nd time.....

Having only read the title of this thread - What didn't the jury hear?

THEY HEARD NOTHING! THEY CHOSE TO TUNE OUT!

Now they can live with it. :gavel:

Do you think this variety of "Jury" will really care? Do you think they will second-guess their ridiculous decision? I'm genuinely deliberating over this, myself. Because although I admit it will give me a twinge of satisfaction for them to experience the kind of grief we all are, I am doubting that this variety of individual (eager to get on their cruises, neglectful of evidence review, accepting of paid-in-full Disney trips, and "hold-outs for the highest bidding media offer) WILL REALLY CARE.

Because to CARE, you have to have (A.) sense of right versus wrong.
To CARE, you must (B.) possess conscience.

And I'm guessing that these fine individuals possess (C.) None of the above.

:twocents:

You know,I have waited,for days to comment,trying SO HARD, to practice the"Thumper Principle" I have listened to the jury instructions ad nauseum,not once did I hear" you need to know,beyond a reasonable,doubt,HOW,Caylee died",I heard the judge say-that "Caylee Marie Anthony is dead".I am concerned for several reasons-that not once did this jury send out for any questions,I myself felt many times,during jury selection,and trial,that this was a "rush job" Out of the six weeks how many days were adjourned early,how many sidebars,that the jury did not hear-This is a travesty.I am sickened,and can only hope that Karma is a bigger ***** than ICA,CM,andJB

I have no idea why the "Diary of Days" that ICA wrote and posted on her Myspace on 7/7 wasn't introduced.... none.

“On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken
Trust no one, only yourself.
With great power, comes great consequence.
What is given can be taken away.
Everyone Lies.
Everyone Dies.

Cindy Myspace entry and partial email recovered from the computer.
And they didn't know about "everyone lies, everyone dies," did they?

That myspace entry on July 4 is very telling.

I don't understand why they didn't show Casey's cell/computer activity for June 16th. Wasn't she constantly texting or on the computer? When would this search and finding Caylee in the pool have happened? And she totally went "off the grid" for 2 hours that day when George was at work...right before the flurry of phone calls to Cindy.

Someone asked JA about the fight on the night of the 15th, he said there was no way to get it in. It was hearsay and no one that was there would testify to it.

This is the part I never got also. The jury wanted evidence, this is as close as it comes IMHO, the timeline. I believe that Caylee died during that 2 hour lull, and I don't believe it was by drowning. I could never understand why the SA didn't devote some time to that, the chart was already made up for them!

I also believe that the original plan was to bury her under the playhouse, that she laid her down where the dogs hit, and then realized that it would be too hard to move it all, dig a hole and get the pavers and the playhouse back. But we will never know.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back