Live MSM coverage on Baby Lisa 19 October 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch dads body language. I think he always seems like he doesnt want her too touch him. she always seems to try to get him to console her. moo

Whatever is going on between the two of them ain't working and is strange for certain..He does nod in agreement with her from time to time but for the most part he is just there...Nothing but a dead pan expression on his face.JMHO

Sometimes it takes media interviews with people who knew someone to prompt others that they may have some pertinent information. And board sleuthers get info from some of these interviews and call in tips too.

If DB has been making enemies along the way, perhaps ones that she's not even aware of, then that is another angle to be looked at. Once the mud starts flinging, people start to remember stuff. I'm still on the fence as to whether she was trying to cover up a drinking problem that perhaps her husband and family were not aware of or whether her inconsistencies are directly related to what happened to Lisa.

MOO

The thing is is that WE ALL have enemies.. former friends that we know longer hang out with because of some either PETTY or SERIOUS grievence from one or both parties. I have a lot of former friends that after being around them for a while I realized these were not the type of people I need to associate with and some of them are very affluent.

My own mother will drag out the laundry list of things I did as a child, teenager and young adult to disappoint her when she isn't getting the treatment she feels is necessary and is pissed off about something else.

These two "girls" got paid to tell their story...jmo.

Whatever is going on between the two of them ain't working and is strange for certain..He does nod in agreement with her from time to time but for the most part he is just there...Nothing but a dead pan expression on his face.JMHO

it does seem odd,for sure not everybody would act the same way in a situation like this but u would at least show some sort of emotion? IMO anyway.

is he playing dumb to what she may have done or does he really know...hmm im not 100% sure on him,seems like a bit of a strange character to me(just on what we've seen on the media of course)

I'd like to hear what they have to say, but if JT gets wind of this interview, I doubt it will happen.

For those who were not here last night, a very interesting case happened at Ft. Bragg (I forget when), that has eerie similarities to this case -- I find it even more strange that there is proof DB lived there. I won't post the case because it's OT...but Pensfan posted it, I believe.

I read that case. I just hope Baby Lisa is not in the attic like the other little 11 month old was.

BBM: That bothers me too...like KC during her trial..he has shown no emotion...just that deer in the headlights look.

I keep remembering a statement he made when asked who would do this and he started to respond "someone who was cheating..." then he saids something to the effect that "everyone has an alibi but her"...I would think the kids could vouch for her up until the time they went to bed about what she was doing.

Could it be he came home and noticed that DB hosted a little party, figured it was with a dude and got pissed off? And now that the focus is on her and she's admitted she was drunk he's just gonna let her take the fall.

He seems off. At least she's crying off and on and she's talking. He's just standing there like a deaf, mute cyborg.

I know, I'm grasping..

BBM: That bothers me too...like KC during her trial..he has shown no emotion...just that deer in the headlights look.

I keep remembering a statement he made when asked who would do this and he started to respond "someone who was cheating..." then he saids something to the effect that "everyone has an alibi but her"...I would think the kids could vouch for her up until the time they went to bed about what she was doing.

Could it be he came home and noticed that DB hosted a little party, figured it was with a dude and got pissed off? And now that the focus is on her and she's admitted she was drunk he's just gonna let her take the fall.

He seems off. At least she's crying off and on and she's talking. He's just standing there like a deaf, mute cyborg.

I know, I'm grasping..

wow how could i miss this? looks like he was dropping her in it

Sorry I'm old...what do you mean by dropping her in it?

like saying shes the only one the didn't have an alibi so thats obviously going to make the cops suspicious IMO meaning he'd just dropped her in a pile of poo

i dont even think im making sense to myself anymore :waitasec:

like saying shes the only one the didn't have an alibi so thats obviously going to make the cops suspicious IMO meaning he'd just dropped her in a pile of poo

i dont even think im making sense to myself anymore :waitasec:

:floorlaugh: No I'm old..but that is what I thought you meant.

Yeah it kinda of made recoil and think why would he be so quick to throw her under the bus like that...maybe it was to take the focus off him.

The kids and the neighbor she was drinking with could account for what she was up to until the end of the party and bed time.

something else that crossed my mind after he made that statement about cheating...he's the one that took the cell phones because he wanted to check up on who she was talking or texting...

I really don't know, these are just some of the thoughts on what could've happened that are swirling around in my head.

Not really, IMO. Unless one of them took Lisa. But I'm sure LE is looking into that. Media hounds add nothing.

From another POV though, she could have 917391273 enemies; so what? That doesn't mean she's responsible for Lisa's disappearance. It only indicates that a lot of people hate DB. That's it, unless she specifically told them she harmed her baby, their public "insights" are just gossip. I'm sure a lot of people hate me, but that's not an indicator that I'm a terrible person or would harm my son.

I'll just stfu about this now, because I don't want to clog the thread.

Suffice it to say I respect your position on this, I just disagree.

IMO

BBM

That was my point Turnadot. It took until Oct 11th apparently before one of these girls even knew about this. I'm sure there are plenty of others who don't follow the news who don't know either. If someone has some pertinent information about someone who has a real problem with either of them and has not come forward, sometimes these media interviews with people from the past help jog some memories.

But that interview was nonsense. Not at all helpful. So you were certainly correct about this type of "interview" being sensationalism and totally wrong on all levels.

MOO

BBM

That was my point Turnadot. It took until Oct 11th apparently before one of these girls even knew about this. I'm sure there are plenty of others who don't follow the news who don't know either. If someone has some pertinent information about someone who has a real problem with either of them and has not come forward, sometimes these media interviews with people from the past help jog some memories.

But that interview was nonsense. Not at all helpful. So you were certainly correct about this type of "interview" being sensationalism and totally wrong on all levels.

MOO
I'm actually sorry to hear that. I did hope that I was wrong and they'd say something useful, despite my misgivings.

:floorlaugh: No I'm old..but that is what I thought you meant.

Yeah it kinda of made recoil and think why would he be so quick to throw her under the bus like that...maybe it was to take the focus off him.

The kids and the neighbor she was drinking with could account for what she was up to until the end of the party and bed time.

something else that crossed my mind after he made that statement about cheating...he's the one that took the cell phones because he wanted to check up on who she was talking or texting...

I really don't know, these are just some of the thoughts on what could've happened that are swirling around in my head.

uhh i just don't know what to make of him......if there was an accident or something and she told him or he found DB in a compromising position when he got home from work whats hard for me to understand is if i was in his position and this was the case i would have reported it to the cops.
fair enough he may love her but IMO my love for my child would be far greater than i could ever have for a partner? maybe not greater but a different kind of love.

i'd die for my kids but i guess as we've seen from previous cases its not the same for everyone :(

Just a thought but has anyone ever thought of Munchausen by proxy? If Deborah is the 'attention hound' (I'm not just going by previous friends) but by her behavior, etc.) she may have killed Lisa accidentally or perhaps Lisa was screaming and crying and wouldn't go back to sleep? We have a sick baby here? Regardless, watch her body language - I think she is enjoying the attention in some perverted way? IMHO...??

Am I the only one not impressed by this? If these two people know anything germane to the whereabouts of Lisa they should be talking to the police, not the media. If they don't know anything, I'm not interested in hearing them interviewed. If all they have to say involves muck raking and character assassination against the mother, I'm really not interested in hearing them. MOO.

No you are not. I agree with you and really I think they just want their 15 minutes. I read the article and it is worthless.

uhh i just don't know what to make of him......if there was an accident or something and she told him or he found DB in a compromising position when he got homie from work whats hard for me to understand is if i was in his position and this was the case i would have reported it to the cops.
fair enough he may love her but IMO my love for my child would be far greater than i could ever have for a partner? maybe not greater but a different kind of love.

i'd die for my kids but i guess as we've seen from previous cases its not the same for everyone :(

Normally, I'm the person that says, "let's not judge these people until all the info is out"...because I have no clue how I'd act if my child went missing. People have different ways of expressing fear, grief, anger.. some people can be very controlled, while others are hysterical.

It just felt good to get those thoughts I was having out of my head.

If anything these former neighbours have to say is important to LE, they should be talking to LE, not the media.

How much are these women being paid for this interview?

My sentiments also. It may be the 15 minutes of fame thing.

What i don't get in all of these type cases, if whatever happened to these children were accidents then they should just call 911, seems pretty common sense to me.

However, if these parent were doing something neglectful at the time of the accident, they are going to be in fear of calling for help, b/c they don't want to get into trouble.

My opinion, i would get in trouble with LE/DCF or whoever gladly, if it saved the life of my child, even if i thought it could save the life of my child. If the child is found deceased in the home, i would still call for help, b/c not for nothing but what the heck am I going to do with a body?

I really, really don't get it. What a beautiful little girl too!

All JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members