LKL Friday 12/12/08 - GA & CA give "Live! Exclusive Reaction" to Find

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wasn't it Cindy, in an interview a while back, who said that Caylee had been moved like 9 times? Of course, CA was referring to the "babysitter" moving her, but I'm just sayin'! :)

Thank you! I remember this while watching television with my parents and saying to my dad, "Somebody moved the body 9 times?" Dad responded, "How does she know this?"

I saw it, then decided that the reporter may have been motioning to someone because she also motioned with her hand and seemed to say something to a person in front of her. She did say clearly that the area was not dry and there was no rain before the hurricane though.

I gota say this. I live in Central Florida. I noticed that the area where the remains where found, was very much lower then the road. When it rains, such places will have standing water. Unless there is a drainage in the area to encourage it to run elsewhere. That generally isn't done for wooded areas. Those are prime areas to let the earth re-absorb the water naturally.

I remember thinking when Tim pulled out the first time that the area had dried up alot. And thinking that it was only going to get wetter. (season for it.) But seeing the area, I can see it as a place that would still be water soaked.

I have no doubt in my mind that the area was water logged at the time of resecue attempts. And rather deep in places, based upon the angle of that tent.

I've been wondering all day if they already knew the circumstances of how Caylee passed. I mean the duct tape alone would have hospitalized me immediately yesterday.[/QUOTE

Mr./Mrs. Potato Head, I have been thinking all day about this very thing. It's going to be hard enough on the A's to know their daughter killed precious little Caylee, but when the horrendous morbid facts come out, they are going to detest their own flesh and blood I'm afraid. The horrifying things I have read today, and possibly breaking Caylee's neck, are going to be too much for the A's to bare.

I gota say this. I live in Central Florida. I noticed that the area where the remains where found, was very much lower then the road. When it rains, such places will have standing water. Unless there is a drainage in the area to encourage it to run elsewhere. That generally isn't done for wooded areas. Those are prime areas to let the earth re-absorb the water naturally.

I remember thinking when Tim pulled out the first time that the area had dried up alot. And thinking that it was only going to get wetter. (season for it.) But seeing the area, I can see it as a place that would still be water soaked.

I have no doubt in my mind that the area was water logged at the time of resecue attempts. And rather deep in places, based upon the angle of that tent.

ITA. I just realized tonight I used to live very close to the A's. Very wooded, marshy, wet. Lots of sloping areas. I think the river was nearby too (lol, you can tell I didn't love it there since I can't recall much!). I am not going to point fingers about the searches since I believe it could have been flooded. And there is that possibility the body was moved.

People like to say CA is in denial, I think she is just like KC. I would call CA a KC 'mini me' but that is backwards since she is the mom. CA tells a lot of stories, so does KC. Didn't CA say KC is a lot like her? Apple didn't fall far from the tree IMO. Feel sorry for GA most of the time, seems he is just along for the ride with two manipulative women.

Mr./Mrs. Potato Head, I have been thinking all day about this very thing. It's going to be hard enough on the A's to know their daughter killed precious little Caylee, but when the horrendous morbid facts come out, they are going to detest their own flesh and blood I'm afraid. The horrifying things I have read today, and possibly breaking Caylee's neck, are going to be too much for the A's to bare.

I think we've still only heard the tip of the iceberg of the morbid facts. Unfortunately, I think there is a lot more to come.

I think GA will have a harder time with it. I haven't seen anything to date that convinces me that CA will turn her back on KC. I do believe she will shortly have a break-down, but I do think she will fight for, lie for and support KC - no matter what.

Now Lee, on the otherhand, I believe has already reached that point.

(Ms. Spud, btw)

I was actually thinking the same, and perhaps George and Cindy did not do LKL tonight because they are finally facing the facts that have come out....there are no *sightings*, no kidnappers, no mysterious airport children that do not show up on manifests...their grandchild has been laying in a common garbage bag 1/4 mile from their house for the last 6 months....with duct tape across her face.

I'm sick about it to have nightmares (so i am here in the middle of the night), they can't even go to their own home. I'm no fan of them after their public stupid statements, but it is a terrible day for them.

I was actually thinking the same, and perhaps George and Cindy did not do LKL tonight because they are finally facing the facts that have come out....there are no *sightings*, no kidnappers, no mysterious airport children that do not show up on manifests...their grandchild has been laying in a common garbage bag 1/4 mile from their house for the last 6 months....with duct tape across her face.

I'm sick about it to have nightmares (so i am here in the middle of the night), they can't even go to their own home. I'm no fan of them after their public stupid statements, but it is a terrible day for them.

I read on one of the news channels today (so take this FWIW) that Cindy and George said this afternoon, they were still following up on "credible" leads... :confused: I don't think that they will admit anything publicly until ALL test results are back....if then.

I think we've still only heard the tip of the iceberg of the morbid facts. Unfortunately, I think there is a lot more to come.

I think GA will have a harder time with it. I haven't seen anything to date that convinces me that CA will turn her back on KC. I do believe she will shortly have a break-down, but I do think she will fight for, lie for and support KC - no matter what.

(Ms. Spud, btw)

I have said all along there were horrors we will be shocked to find. I believe this is just the beginning of the horrors........

I read on one of the news channels today (so take this FWIW) that Cindy and George said this afternoon, they were still following up on "credible" leads... :confused: I don't think that they will admit anything publicly until ALL test results are back....if then.

Well, it they are so d*mned convinced it is not her, why don't they go to the morgue and see?? They will let them view her. Maybe that is what it is going to take to get them to stop their lies.

Simple..........They KNOW it is her, and their responses are really hacking me off.

Well, it they are so d*mned convinced it is not her, why don't they go to the morgue and see?? They will let them view her. Maybe that is what it is going to take to get them to stop their lies.

Simple..........They KNOW it is her, and their responses are really hacking me off.

Quote from A's atty from wftv article.....

The Anthonys have spent months insisting Caylee is alive, but with the news of the remains Conway said they are prepared to accept Caylee may be dead.

"They are realistic about the possibilities and about the fact that this is likely Caylee, but continue to pray that likely it's not," Conway said.

WFTV article mentions they learned the meter reader may be eligible for the reward.

Quote from A's atty from wftv article.....

The Anthonys have spent months insisting Caylee is alive, but with the news of the remains Conway said they are prepared to accept Caylee may be dead.

"They are realistic about the possibilities and about the fact that this is likely Caylee, but continue to pray that likely it's not," Conway said.

Well, evidently they have changed their mind........pondering mind said:I read on one of the news channels today (so take this FWIW) that Cindy and George said this afternoon, they were still following up on "credible" leads...

Like I said...........CINDY - GEORGE - GO TO THE MORGUE !!

COD will be just one of them.

I agree, sadly. I had hoped that it had been an accident, but thought a deliberate act was more likely as time went on.
But with what we have heard so far: naked, tape, garbage bag, detatched skull.....This is going to be alot uglier than I had ever imagined.
I am having to completely detach myself, in order to hear the details, and keep from exploding into rage at KC.
I want to know, but I dont know if I can bear to hear the brutality that poor caylee was subjected to.

Do you remember which one? No biggie if you cant...I'll probably come across it eventually anyway. I keep checking all the news sites hoping to hear something new.

(Ms. Spud, btw)

I know! poor George- I don't think that man is permitted to have a thought in his head without asking Cindy if it's OK.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
XenaB1219
Back