Locating Mickey's Body -- Who is the "Credible Witness"?

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/576137_453235798043873_482857571_n.jpg

KATC-TV 3: Acadiana's Newschannel shared Jenise Fernandez- KATC TV 3's photo.

‎Jenise Fernandez- KATC TV 3 went to the Evangeline cemetery where a body was found Tuesday. She'll explain the history of the area tonight at 5:00 and 6:00.
We're learning more about the cemetery where police believe they found the body of Mickey Shunick. The cemetery was part of a church many years ago. I'll have more on the history of the cemetery tonight at 5 and 6.

How dare that take Mickey there to that cemetery where deceased loved ones were resting? :furious:

He is one despicable monster. So vile what he has done.

when listening to the interview on kpel from cpl mouton speaking about finding the body, can anyone hear the other voice in the background saying "dont say..." and several other things. i feel like ive imagined other things with the DWT but would appreciate if someone with fresh ears gave it a listen

I wonder if any of the locals can confirm that there is still crime tape up and no one is being allowed in the area of the gravesite?

Just wondering if there will be anymore searching in this area? It seems in the latest photo's its not being kept secured but not sure when the pictures I am seeing were taken.

Thanks

Kelly

I wonder if any of the locals can confirm that there is still crime tape up and no one is being allowed in the area of the gravesite?

Just wondering if there will be anymore searching in this area? It seems in the latest photo's its not being kept secured but not sure when the pictures I am seeing were taken.

Thanks

Kelly

I don't have a link right now, but I read somewhere, yesterday, that they were completely finished with the site and the crime scene tape was gone.

I don't have a link right now, but I read somewhere, yesterday, that they were completely finished with the site and the crime scene tape was gone.

Thank you, that was the impression I got but could not find where it stated they had exhausted the search in this area.

Thank you again!

Kelly

Maybe they took him there via skype or something similar. (although I do like the idea of him sitting in a hot car with the windows rolled up gasping for air for eight long hours)

While someone stood right by the car door drinking an ice cold beverage and staring at him.. ;)

when listening to the interview on kpel from cpl mouton speaking about finding the body, can anyone hear the other voice in the background saying "dont say..." and several other things. i feel like ive imagined other things with the DWT but would appreciate if someone with fresh ears gave it a listen
-------
Please bring that link up here again, megmono. I'd like to hear it.

Thanks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back