Lois sent Local 6 an email she recieved from Cindy who is standing by Casey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I find hard to Fathom are perfect strangers thinking the have the same rights as the Grandparents.In my family when we have a funeral WE the Family decides where and when it will be. Its put in the paper so the Family can lets the Deceased Friends be included, NOT STRANGERS or gawkers off the street who IMO have no reason to be involved in the funeral. A funeral is for the survivors of the deceased,you know the people who actually met the deceased while they were alive.The way she has been treated I honestly do not blame her for her me against them mentality. I would feel exactly the same way.

Ya know what, I have to agree with you. I don't blame her. As much as I dislike her, I can still give her that.

OK, but if you change your mind about some of us you now know that in some circles it is socially acceptable to dis-invite us. Unless the Kentuckians read about it in the paper and just show up!

:rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

Too funny!!!!

Cindy is all about 'control'. In her own mind, SHE is in control of who comes to Caylees memorial, and this email was one way to assert/display that control. Betcha she has dis-invited her brother and anyone else that doesn't buy into her version of "reality". And of course, out of everyone, Caylee was HER granddaughter THE MOST, and she controlled her and owned her like a possession. We've seen this many times in how she talked about Casey being an unfit mother.....make no mistake, she rules that roost, she ruled over Casey raising Caylee, and I bet there is deep,deep resentment on Casey's behalf for that.

Cindy will never admit the truth, even if it is proved in court, because Casey (like Caylee) is also an extension of Cindy's possessions, and to admit Casey is a killer is just not possible in Cindy's mind.

JMO, of course.
:)

:clap::clap: Give this woman the grand prize! ITA

Wow. How unkind for someone to further exploit this situation and divulge a private e-mail. So sad.

Oh please, Cindy and her email fiasco's are notorious for getting her into trouble. And getting her into trouble to the point the FBI is investigating her because of emails she sent to KathiB. It's a little to late for anyone, including Cindy to cry the private email bit and poor poor Cindy. This isn't her first dance with the emails. And lets not forget the emails from Larry G.

How do we know that Cindy didn't start this email exhange? I haven't read who started it. Did I miss something? :waitasec:

IMO, Lois probably hit that final straw with this family the day GA, in front of the media, ripped the poster he gave Dakota, off of a van.

Cindy is once again telling a lie. She called KC a sociopath. A sociopath doesn't love anyone but themself. Cindy knows this. Cindy is not in denial, her main focus since the day that car was picked up was to keep KC off death row and now it's LWOP. The bottom line is it's been all about saving KC. The FBI tried to explain to Ca and GA how wrong this is and they wouldn't listen cause they are on a mission.

Delusional.
That's the one word that came to mind for me as well. I'm also beginning to believe that more than one Anthony is stunted emotionally. Cindy continues to correspond with a child? She holds her own granddaughter's funeral over somebody's head? This is all baby bs. IMO

Cindy has been delusional from any and all things that would point to her as failing Caylee and Casey in any way, shape or form. Face it folks, were never going to hear an honest answer from Cindy... ever.

She will die trying to keep up this mess of a fascade, before ever admitting she did anything to impede/obstruct justice..washing pants, etc.

That's just her.. leopards don't change their spots. :shakehead:

Cindy has been delusional from any and all things that would point to her as failing Caylee and Casey in any way, shape or form. Face it folks, were never going to hear an honest answer from Cindy... ever.

She will die trying to keep up this mess of a fascade, before ever admitting she did anything to impede/obstruct justice..washing pants, etc.

That's just her.. leopards don't change their spots. :shakehead:

I think this is just another version of Cindy's pathological need to be engaged in a battle with someone, anyone. Now that she no longer has Caylee, she's made fighting everyone in this case her new "reason to live".

I am adding this reply for someone who wants to remain anonymous and has received emails from Cindy and Lee. She does not want to seem like she is defending anyone, she just wants the truth to be told for once since so many tend to lie.

By: XXXXX Lois contacted Cindy first. not the other way around. Lois emailed Cindy to see about Dakota going to the private funeral. Cindy said of course but I don't want you to come. Now is not the time for me to have to defend the Anthony's. I just don't like people thinking things that aren't true and I know the truth ya know.

Just being a messenger here.
...and there's no way of knowing who said what.

It is so childish. I cannot get the Cartman voice out of my head "We're having a funeral (supposedly) and you can't come."

cartman.gif
Oh great, now I've got his voice in my head Too!
cartman.gif

Oh please, Cindy and her email fiasco's are notorious for getting her into trouble. And getting her into trouble to the point the FBI is investigating her because of emails she sent to KathiB. It's a little to late for anyone, including Cindy to cry the private email bit and poor poor Cindy. This isn't her first dance with the emails. And lets not forget the emails from Larry G.

How do we know that Cindy didn't start this email exhange? I haven't read who started it. Did I miss something? :waitasec:

IMO, Lois probably hit that final straw with this family the day GA, in front of the media, ripped the poster he gave Dakota, off of a van.

Cindy is once again telling a lie. She called KC a sociopath. A sociopath doesn't love anyone but themself. Cindy knows this. Cindy is not in denial, her main focus since the day that car was picked up was to keep KC off death row and now it's LWOP. The bottom line is it's been all about saving KC. The FBI tried to explain to Ca and GA how wrong this is and they wouldn't listen cause they are on a mission.

:clap::clap::clap:
SuziQ you are so right!!!! They are on a mission alright.....a mission on the "hell train" as NG says.

BTW, what emails to KathiB? I'm lost on this one.

I am adding this reply for someone who wants to remain anonymous and has received emails from Cindy and Lee. She does not want to seem like she is defending anyone, she just wants the truth to be told for once since so many tend to lie.

By: XXXXX Lois contacted Cindy first. not the other way around. Lois emailed Cindy to see about Dakota going to the private funeral. Cindy said of course but I don't want you to come. Now is not the time for me to have to defend the Anthony's. I just don't like people thinking things that aren't true and I know the truth ya know.

Just being a messenger here.

I think the point trying to be made by some of is not who is right or wrong between these two, but failing to understand why CA would even bother to involve herself in yet another dispute. Hitting the delete button works wonders.

I think its appalling.
GA and CA have been off the media circus train and people are coming out of the woodwork left right and center to jump on the Gravy Train - Caylee's Gravy Train.
Everyone is out to make a buck off Caylee
I don't like it one bit. If it were anyone elses child that this happened to and it wasnt front page Second page third page News Everyday, no one would be acting this way.

Its like everyone wants to get in an get a bit of the action and get their 5 minutes of fame.

Personally for me anything that this *lois* person says from now on I will take with a grain of salt.

I wonder how much she got paid/will get paid for producing the evidence of this *email* from Cindy Anthony Mother Of Accused Murderer Casey Anthony Mother of Murdered child Caylee Anthony

How sad this world is coming to :( Bad enough a 2.5 year old is dead , completely horrific her own mother did it , and just appalling that people have $$$ signs in their eyes

JMO

:clap::clap::clap:
SuziQ you are so right!!!! They are on a mission alright.....a mission on the "hell train" as NG says.

BTW, what emails to KathiB? I'm lost on this one.

IIRC, and someone can correct me, a couple of months ago KathiB got an email from Cindy that was also sent to KFN and MB. I think Kathi emailed Cindy back to ask her if she really intended to sent it to her. I can't remember if CA responded, but shortly after she claimed her email was hacked. Whatever was on the email prompted Kathi to hand the email to the FBI who stated they would be investigating it.

Oh I agree! It is certainly as easy to ignore an email as it is to uninvite someone to a funeral. It all depends on what response one it looking for.
Really...I sure wish someone involved in this case would show some big boy/ big girl restraint. They're all acting like children!!

I think the point trying to be made by some of is not who is right or wrong between these two, but failing to understand why CA would even bother to involve herself in yet another dispute. Hitting the delete button works wonders.

Yes! Why send an email, and if you were the receiver, why respond? Cindy knows her emails end up in the public.

I think its appalling.
GA and CA have been off the media circus train and people are coming out of the woodwork left right and center to jump on the Gravy Train - Caylee's Gravy Train.
Everyone is out to make a buck off Caylee
I don't like it one bit. If it were anyone elses child that this happened to and it wasnt front page Second page third page News Everyday, no one would be acting this way.

Its like everyone wants to get in an get a bit of the action and get their 5 minutes of fame.

Personally for me anything that this *lois* person says from now on I will take with a grain of salt.

I wonder how much she got paid/will get paid for producing the evidence of this *email* from Cindy Anthony Mother Of Accused Murderer Casey Anthony Mother of Murdered child Caylee Anthony

How sad this world is coming to :( Bad enough a 2.5 year old is dead , completely horrific her own mother did it , and just appalling that people have $$$ signs in their eyes

JMO
Thank you, Jane. I couldn't agree with you more.

I think this is just another version of Cindy's pathological need to be engaged in a battle with someone, anyone. Now that she no longer has Caylee, she's made fighting everyone in this case her new "reason to live".
...and all I keep thinking is that this woman has too much time on her hands. Plan your granddaughter's funeral and go back to work! (sorry I just had to say it!)

Instead of a guest list there will be a "Casey is Innocent" potession.
102440001200791646.gif

IIRC, and someone can correct me, a couple of months ago KathiB got an email from Cindy that was also sent to KFN and MB. I think Kathi emailed Cindy back to ask her if she really intended to sent it to her. I can't remember if CA responded, but shortly after she claimed her email was hacked. Whatever was on the email prompted Kathi to hand the email to the FBI who stated they would be investigating it.

Thanks SuziQ. I was confused. :blowkiss:

JaneInOz, I agree with you 100%. It makes me physically sick to my stomach knowing that some people are trying to profit from the death of this precious little girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member