Lois sent Local 6 an email she recieved from Cindy who is standing by Casey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me and the fact I am from the mountains of Kentucky that I have never heard of invitations to funerals. We just put the announcement in the paper and let word of mouth spread and people just show up. I have never sent or received an invitation to a funeral or memorial service.

Nope, not just you. I've never heard of it either and I'm "around" funerals daily.

Is it just me and the fact I am from the mountains of Kentucky that I have never heard of invitations to funerals. We just put the announcement in the paper and let word of mouth spread and people just show up. I have never sent or received an invitation to a funeral or memorial service.

Let's see, I've lived in WV, MI, IN, IL, HI, TN, and FL and every funeral or memorial I've ever attended I've learned about through word of mouth (including one about a former mentor that I hadn't seen in 10 years).

How do you seriously un-invite someone to a service (even private family ceremonies, I've sent condolences to the family)

So the mountains of Ky have nothing to do with it!

Cindy would be stupid to admit that Casey is guilty. There will be a trial and Casey has the presumption of innocence no matter how guilty any of us think she is.

but it would NOT be stupid to say nothing.

There's a lot of thrivin' and divin' in the drama here with CA and this Lois person, together and separately I bet. Yeah, I'd bet a dollar and a donut that there was some instigation going on here on the Lois end, and now CA has responded, and now Lois has double dared responded by handing it over to the media. There's a a lot of poking with sticks here. Grown women acting like five year olds "she touched me!" "she touched me first!" crap.

Note - my thirteen year old daughter knows that if she tells whoppers of any size she's getting bounced to the moon and back. Lies do not equate a happy and long life.

same sad tune just a different day...
CA says KC had nothing to do with Caylees death YET she and GA seek immunity before talking to LE....??? God Lord it makes my head and heart hurt..

They better get ready - they are getting ready to be blamed for the death.

I honestly think, and this is just me, that George, Cindy and Lee by themselves need to have a private memorial. They need to ask Rev. Grund or the pastor from their church to do the public memorial and not be there themselves. I hate to say it that way, but honestly, I know how I feel about them right now, and know many others do as well especially from here, but its not real safe for them to be in public during this is it?

I completely agree. But if they do this, they'll be criticized for keeping the public from Caylee.

I honestly think, and this is just me, that George, Cindy and Lee by themselves need to have a private memorial. They need to ask Rev. Grund or the pastor from their church to do the public memorial and not be there themselves. I hate to say it that way, but honestly, I know how I feel about them right now, and know many others do as well especially from here, but its not real safe for them to be in public during this is it?

ITA. Let them have their private funeral & stay away from the public memorial. I think maybe the thing about "invitations" is cause it's private. I don't know as I have never been offically invited or univited to a funeral.

I guess we are just "backwards", but I have never heard of that either.

I was starting to think I was going to have to get some classes in Class. Was just worried not sending an invitation was very underclass. This poor ole hillbilly is too old to go to charm school.

It was so peaceful not having to hear CA speak KC's propaganda. I just got my stomach to settle down. So I guess instead of speaking, she has now resorted to e-mailing. My stomach is sick again..........

No truer words were ever said !! I was beginning to think the new lawyer was keeping her in check.....but, alas, "just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in again".....

There are biting emails to be written and the well honored tradition of sending out UnInvites.

LOL! I know. As soon as I read this, I couldn't help but wonder how long her list is of people to uninvite. Is it illegal to go to a funeral/memorial that you have been uninvited to?
It's not like it matters, as the funeral/memorial seems to be just as imaginary as the nanny.
Lanie

Just read in the link that Cindy's claim about Casey was in response to this extremely cruel provocation. I can't imagine how cruel someone must be to say this to someone in Cindy's shoes...

"Peter responded in an e-mail, saying, "I would not want my granddaughter around a person that condones her daughter killing her own child. At least I know where mine is."

I agree, extremely uncouth response from Lois.

I completely agree. But if they do this, they'll be criticized for keeping the public from Caylee.

Which they already have been, but I thought they were going to do a private one (I totally agree with that, I think it needs to be done that way) and then a public one.

Oh my I am truly peeing my pants laughing right now. No it's not you. And only in Cindy's world do you send out "uninvites." I don't know what else to say.

Glad it's not me. I was thinking I have been doing something wrong all these years.

The A's definately in their own world. Even MN left because he could smell death on A's hands.

Cindy is all about 'control'. In her own mind, SHE is in control of who comes to Caylees memorial, and this email was one way to assert/display that control. Betcha she has dis-invited her brother and anyone else that doesn't buy into her version of "reality". And of course, out of everyone, Caylee was HER granddaughter THE MOST, and she controlled her and owned her like a possession. We've seen this many times in how she talked about Casey being an unfit mother.....make no mistake, she rules that roost, she ruled over Casey raising Caylee, and I bet there is deep,deep resentment on Casey's behalf for that.

Cindy will never admit the truth, even if it is proved in court, because Casey (like Caylee) is also an extension of Cindy's possessions, and to admit Casey is a killer is just not possible in Cindy's mind.

JMO, of course.
:)

Just read in the link that Cindy's claim about Casey was in response to this extremely cruel provocation. I can't imagine how cruel someone must be to say this to someone in Cindy's shoes...

"Peter responded in an e-mail, saying, "I would not want my granddaughter around a person that condones her daughter killing her own child. At least I know where mine is."

yep, that's pretty bad, says a lot about lois' character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member