Lois sent Local 6 an email she recieved from Cindy who is standing by Casey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if she keeps pulling these email stunts, commiting an email faux paux will be forever referred to as "Pulling a Cindy".

Well, all I have to say after reading most of this thread is this Lois woman must be pretty bad if CINDY A is coming off as the victim here. :eek:
Lanie

Does it not bother anyone else that the A's are treating tickets to the funeral like lottery tickets?? The nerve of these people, saying "you won't be invited to the funeral". Seriously, am I alone in my outrage?? Using invitations to a funeral as ammunition?

I'm with you! If you remember the first uninvite was for LP on national TV! I thought that was very tacky, so after hearing this about Lois, I don't care who sent who the first email...I know what it is all about(Cindy) JMO

I think if she keeps pulling these email stunts, commiting an email faux paux will be forever referred to as "Pulling a Cindy".
...and that really could cover the gamut...I'm thinking hammer-time.

It's sad - Cindy just keeps biting off the fingers of people that believed in Casey - THEN when these people found out the truth, they distanced themselves and Cindy has been just like a high school kid, bitchy and mean - just plain mean

I wonder who WILL be invited to the funeral - what about her brother? Probably not

We already know now that LP is not invited, I doubt the Grunds will be invited

This is the time when everyone should be together, grieve and heal - not continue to bite everyones heads off

And now, when Casey gets convicted of this horrendous crime - what will Cindy do then? Turn into a recluse? Be one of those nasty mean old ladies who hates everyone?

That is a sad terrible way to live - with all that anger and hate - it will eat her alive and she'll lose everything - her family, house, even her dogs

THIS is what Casey has done - dispicable!

It sounds to me like the "un-invite" list might be quite a bit longer than the "invite" list.

That's when Cindy Anthony replied, "As for my daughter, she never hurt Caylee and that will be proven, she loved her deeply."

Cindy is nuttier than a squirrel turd.

'nuf said.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Seriously ROFLMAO -- I couldn't have said it better myself! Oh too priceless!

I am adding this reply for someone who wants to remain anonymous and has received emails from Cindy and Lee. She does not want to seem like she is defending anyone, she just wants the truth to be told for once since so many tend to lie.

By: XXXXX Lois contacted Cindy first. not the other way around. Lois emailed Cindy to see about Dakota going to the private funeral. Cindy said of course but I don't want you to come. Now is not the time for me to have to defend the Anthony's. I just don't like people thinking things that aren't true and I know the truth ya know.

Just being a messenger here.
Crazy, crazier and craziest...:crazy::crazy::crazy:
She's been concerned about her grandaughter's mental health yet she's emailing CA for an invitation to Caylee's funeral!??? Didn't she attempt to get a restraining order against CA?
My gosh, it's hard to decide who's worse here!

Poor Cindy. I wonder if she'll ever be able to accept the truth.

Chilly - I used to think you just played devils advocate for kicks. Now I'm thinking you really do side with the Anthonys as your posts sound.

Do you REALLY think Cindy is in denial? Really? Come 'on' Chilly!

Well, if CA's gonna go around contacting people to personally tell them they're uninvited, then she better be ready for their response. I think you may want to consider that CA's daughter was inappropriately contacting Lois' grandaughter while she was out on bail, which was against the terms of her bail, so I think Lois might be a little protective (and appropriately so) of the grandaughter, don't you?

Did you ever see the email that started all these messages back and forth? Not the one regarding the funeral, I'm talking way back.

It was a message from Lois to KC saying KC didn't have the child in question as a friend and let's fix that up right away.

IIRC this was after Lois was warned by CA that KC wasn't supposed to be on line 'so let's just keep this among us girls'. I'll find the links and post them but Lois deserves whatever Lois gets from CA, she interjected herself into the family as a KC supporter. Spent time in their home. Then when the lab results came back showing a deceased Caylee had been KC's trunk, Lois changed her mind. Which is her right to do, what she didn't need to do was blog on line as "D's mom or D's gmom" and make comments about keeping the A's away from her child. Inappropriate, all of it was inappropriate.

And why do I have the feeling that Lois never just sent CA a note saying her gchild was just too emotional and too upset about the whole situation and she needed some time and space to heal. In all their own grief over Caylee, the A's had continued sending Lois notes inquiring about her gdaughter. CA was sending Lois letters of support.

BTW it wasn't KC's arrest that upset little D so much, it was the FBI reports. D actually said to Lois "If Caylee is dead then I want to be dead too" as she ran out of the house into the rain. Lois had her whole neighborhood searching for D, before Lois herself found her and had her admitted to the hospital after suffering a nervous breakdown. If my 12 yo gchild was so fragile, I wouldn't have let her get wound up in this mess in the first place. The responsibility lies solely on Lois and I need to go to the rant thread before I end up on vacation.

i dont think any of the players in this whole fiasco EXCEPT TM and sheriff b and YM and the searchers for tes .. really cared about caylee for just caylee .. they all want thier fame .. stick thier noses in with theories and mess the case up worse and give the anthonys more to make spins up with ..

I am adding this reply for someone who wants to remain anonymous and has received emails from Cindy and Lee. She does not want to seem like she is defending anyone, she just wants the truth to be told for once since so many tend to lie.

By: XXXXX Lois contacted Cindy first. not the other way around. Lois emailed Cindy to see about Dakota going to the private funeral. Cindy said of course but I don't want you to come. Now is not the time for me to have to defend the Anthony's. I just don't like people thinking things that aren't true and I know the truth ya know.

Just being a messenger here.

Wait. Lois got a restraining order to keep CA from contacting Dakota and then called to ask if the child could attend the funeral??? If so, that is really weird and creepy to me. If you think someone is so awful that you go to the extreme of threatening, or obtaining, a TRO to keep them from all contact with your minor child, why would you then want to send the child off to be in that person's presence? Hinky-esque.

agreed for the most part (though i think this case would make any mother crazy).

but in all honesty, i wouldn't want lois there either, and you can be assured she would show up unless asked not to. i think she's a scheming lawsuit/wannabe fame case waiting to happen, and i really don't care if it's rude to say so. oh, well.
Who the heck is Lois? :confused:

Wait. Lois got a restraining order to keep CA from contacting Dakota and then called to ask if the child could attend the funeral??? If so, that is really weird and creepy to me. If you think someone is so awful that you go to the extreme of threatening, or obtaining, a TRO to keep them from all contact with your minor child, why would you then want to send the child off to be in that person's presence? Hinky-esque.
oh probably setting the anthonys up to be sued by her if something were to happen to her granddaughter .. like feelings hurt ect ect .. its for money im sure

Oh dear you nearly made me fall off my chair !
:clap: that was very funny ! (and true as in that is what people will say)

Does it not bother anyone else that the A's are treating tickets to the funeral like lottery tickets?? The nerve of these people, saying "you won't be invited to the funeral". Seriously, am I alone in my outrage?? Using invitations to a funeral as ammunition?
Actually, it fits perfectly with the dysfunction of this family.

When this is all over after the trial I hope Cindy gets some help. She will have to deal with the loss of two people: her granddaughter and her daughter. I don't feel any sympathy towards her, for some reason, she is almost in my eyes borderline herself.

On a different note, I love the "tags" at the end of the posts under bookmarks..."same ole cindy song" and "grow a brain cindy!"

oh boy

I heard that on Channel 6 earlier this evening. Can you believe it? The way I heard it, Cindy started the exchange of messages by writing to tell Lois that she would not be invited to attend Caylee's memorial!

The way I understand it, Lois Emailed Cindy three times begging for her GD to be invited to the memorial. The GD was invited, but Lois was not, so Lois got into a snit.

The way I understand it, Lois Emailed Cindy three times begging for her GD to be invited to the memorial. The GD was invited, but Lois was not, so Lois got into a snit.

Snit! LOL snort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member