Identified! Long haired brunette with eyes half closed

I think more than one person has claimed a connection to RA because it makes an interesting story or to plug their book or something.

Maybe thats why i read that the LE will not confirm who they have positively identified.

[Image snipped]

Resized the photo 300% - didnt alter it otherwise.

Her eyes look a bit off to me, the eye on the left (our left, not hers) looks in a weird position in regards to the other eye if that makes sense? Sometimes I think I may be seeing things that arent there - her jaw looks swollen to me and I think I see a bruise or two on her face, like directly below the eye on our right.

This woman and the Blue-Top-White-Pants Brunette, it's really hard to say if there's evidence of foul play. Maybe a slight tinge of discoloration on that lower neck furrow, but not nearly as much as can be found in at least three other of these photos. Those sure are some deep and wide grooves, however. There may also be some vertical texture imprinted such as from some kind of cord.

Too many of these pictures have something like that going on. You can probably find pictures on the web known to be innocent which show large neck creases, but what percentage? And how many of them are younger women? As they say in statistics, "This looks significantly above the chance level."

This woman and the Blue-Top-White-Pants Brunette, it's really hard to say if there's evidence of foul play. Maybe a slight tinge of discoloration on that lower neck furrow, but not nearly as much as can be found in at least three other of these photos. Those sure are some deep and wide grooves, however. There may also be some vertical texture imprinted such as from some kind of cord.

Too many of these pictures have something like that going on. You can probably find pictures on the web known to be innocent which show large neck creases, but what percentage? And how many of them are younger women? As they say in statistics, "This looks significantly above the chance level."

Think I read that RA would strangle them and revive them. Maybe the marks are from that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back