Long reddish haired girl with blue beaded red necklace

I haven't really read up on Ted Bundy. Is he thought to have confessed to killing people he didn't, just to get his death toll up and become even more notorious, or did he make confessions like, "I don't know, I don't remember them all, I guess I might have killed her too"?

No, he never confessed to anything he didn't do, furthermore he was so detailed in his confessions that investigators said it was like he was reliving it.

Bundy tried to stall his execution by bargaining over the location of his unknown victims--along with a last minute try at blaming *advertiser censored* for his actions. So who knows what secrets he took with him to his felon's grave?

Here is the overlay mirrored, and aligned on the chin and nose. It doesn't line up that well.

2244165100045078242S425x425Q851.jpg

Carl you are so talented. And that is why you have identified who you have!!! Bowing down to you...

Just scrolling through this thread again after some years, I can't believe the number of photos and other pictures that are missing, and somehow deleted. Expired links?? I have no idea.
That makes the discussion so much more difficult to follow. Impossible, actually.
Sad...

I don't know about the expired links, but usually when a photo is removed from the main group of photos, it means they have identified them. We just don't know if they were found dead or alive. :(

I remember on the podcast they said they linked him to at least 3 more murders but weren't gonna charge him with that bc its expensive.. so

They were probably Christine Thornton and Pamela Lambson. I believe he killed Jenny Chang and some others that I theorize, but they are only missing in his area and time frame. No photos of any of them in his unidentified photos. I think there very well could be many women he killed, but either destroyed photos or did not take photos of.

No, they mentioned a girls in New Hampshire, Washington, and Arizona being apart of them. There was also a mention of several murder cases fitting his M.O in New York (they said he "liked" brunettes between ages 20-30 there and did a series of sexual assaults against women). I dont know who they are.

Well then there must be more than 3 since I know Christine's and Pamela's murders were definitely done by him and he never stood trial.

Also, a lot of people are guessing and saying things that become rumors. They said Ted Bundy liked women with dark hair parted down the middle too. In actuality, almost every teenage girl during Bundys time wore their hair that way. It was the style.

Well then there must be more than 3 since I know Christine's and Pamela's murders were definitely done by him and he never stood trial.

Also, a lot of people are guessing and saying things that become rumors. They said Ted Bundy liked women with dark hair parted down the middle too. In actuality, almost every teenage girl during Bundys time wore their hair that way. It was the style.
It was the detective who got him indicted for Cornelia Crilley and Ellen Hover who said this on the Murder Squad podcast.
alcala-2.jpg

His name is Wendell Stradford and the podcast is here Can I Take Your Picture? Serial Killers with Cameras: Part 3 from Jensen and Holes: The Murder Squad

Just scrolling through this thread again after some years, I can't believe the number of photos and other pictures that are missing, and somehow deleted. Expired links?? I have no idea.
That makes the discussion so much more difficult to follow. Impossible, actually.
Sad...
Internet links are perishable items. When I was writing for Wikipedia, some editors used to retrieve dead links to books, etc via The Wayback Machine.

Of course, the thread format is inimical to a clear-cut narrative. Any thread of any length begins to meander off the subject, latecomers can't be bothered to read prior posts so repetition sets in, and then links expire.

I don't know about the expired links, but usually when a photo is removed from the main group of photos, it means they have identified them. We just don't know if they were found dead or alive. :(

I wish they would just release his photos. At least enough to identify the people in them. Certainly he is a sick individual, but it seems as though there must be some way with technology to make at least some of the thousands (?) remaining suitable for adults to view with a warning. Cropping, etc.

So, am I the only person who thought this was a long haired boy? I had the same thought with the short haired blonde, despite the makeup. There is only one boy known to be a male, but surely there were others photographed? Think of the year- if this is in New York, could these be a couple of Rent Boys? A fair amount of people wore long hair, this doesn't strike me as a particularly feminine model.
God I'm embarrassed if that sounds terrible, I'm from the early 60s...without context, only knowing it was sometime in the 60s- late 70s, my first impression on this person is male. and getting pissed off in one photo.

So, am I the only person who thought this was a long haired boy? I had the same thought with the short haired blonde, despite the makeup. There is only one boy known to be a male, but surely there were others photographed? Think of the year- if this is in New York, could these be a couple of Rent Boys? A fair amount of people wore long hair, this doesn't strike me as a particularly feminine model.
God I'm embarrassed if that sounds terrible, I'm from the early 60s...without context, only knowing it was sometime in the 60s- late 70s, my first impression on this person is male. and getting pissed off in one photo.

The first croppings that LE did on Alcala's photos make it appear to be a female. We were told that the females were cropped in such a way that their breasts would not be shown. You aren't alone on this though as there are plenty of people who do think this is a male. There were actually 2 boys in Alcala's photos.

The first croppings that LE did on Alcala's photos make it appear to be a female. We were told that the females were cropped in such a way that their breasts would not be shown. You aren't alone on this though as there are plenty of people who do think this is a male. There were actually 2 boys in Alcala's photos.

I noticed for the boy who was nude to the waist, they also recropped him, to only show his face/neck. So I'm still not totally sure. I felt if this was a male, it could be the person doing the back bend.

Read your book last night Victoria, very good! This one serial killer bugs me like no others have. Had he had a moustache, he was kinda my type back then.

I had a whole long message on another thread and I lost it...suffice to say, I feel many of these people will not be ever identified, either as victims or survivors.

I forgot the child held by the red haired man, and the blue/red shirt (please tell me boy?) with bicycle.

The two boys I'm speaking of are posed photos of boys about 12-14. One is an ethnic looking boy inside Alcala's apartment and the other is a boy posing on his bike. I don't count any of the photos that appear to be taken in a public setting, like the child.

I wish they would just release his photos. At least enough to identify the people in them. Certainly he is a sick individual, but it seems as though there must be some way with technology to make at least some of the thousands (?) remaining suitable for adults to view with a warning. Cropping, etc.

And now that he's dead- could they not just clear up a bunch of missing people/cold cases at the very least? There are still people who knew these people. If they are alive- they should be around. I'm from 63, am online and socially active enough to get to here.

Far as cropping for nudity, since when did that matter on the internet? Why not just pixilate images instead of cropping so badly?
LE, you are still not shining examples of technology at work in 2022.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back