Identified! Long, Wavy, Light Brown Hair and Bare Shoulder

One thing that I noticed is in the background, the room looks much classier than the other Alcala locales. In one pic you can see a bit of framed art on the wall, and in the topless pic, it looks like lighter stripes on the walls, almost like wall paper, and a plant.

So because of this I'm wondering if it were taken in Alcala's mother's house, like the girl with the gold cross was., maybe not the same room, but same house. So far those are the only two that look like a nice house/room, where as the others look more like cheap apartment furnishings.

http://cnnnancygrace.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/01231.jpg

It looks like a better-quality motel room to me -- standard framed print over the bed in the background, subdued paint on the walls. Pretty similar to a Sheraton I stayed at once.

Guess it could be a shadow too if the light comes from the same direction in each photo. Bars on a window wouldn't cast a shadow that ends abruptly like that, would they?

http://cnnnancygrace.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/02242.jpg

In the enlarged version here it looks a bit like a brushstroke to me. Maybe just a patch that was painted in the different direction so it casts light differently?

This is the picture where the wall has the vertical stripes:

http://cnnnancygrace.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/00322.jpg

I think that a lot of these beautiful women haven't come out (publicly) to declare that they're alive because the images that have been released also show them to have posed naked...Like the girls in Copenhagen, I hope LE will issue a general statement about those that have been found requesting that the public respect their privacy and be done with it. I would so like to know that most (if not all) of these women are safe and sound and would gladly give up knowing why or how they found themselves in potentially comprising situations. For me, this woman, full of life and happiness and energy, is the poster gal for such an announcement. ThAT's me. I'm ok. I don't want to comment...Is what I hope we hear from her!

Is this the same girl? At first I didn't think so, but the more I look I think maybe. Hair is less curly for example, but maybe it was styled. Maybe the standing up photos were after her hair was washed and is more frizzy?

Attachments

• 2011323368.jpg
    2011323368.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 72
Is this the same girl? At first I didn't think so, but the more I look I think maybe. Hair is less curly for example, but maybe it was styled. Maybe the standing up photos were after her hair was washed and is more frizzy?

I'm tempted to say no, her eyes seem to have more brown in them and I can't match the little spots on their face.

I don't think it's the same girl this thread is about, but I think it might be the same girl as in the 'profile in front of green wall' picture above. The different angles of the 2 photos make it hard to be sure.

Ears are all wrong.

Simone Stephanie Ridinger does look very much like this girl. The eye color is wrong though, and I think the nose is only slightly different, being more pointed than Simone's. The similarity is uncanny. But even if this is not Simone in this photo, I still think that she should be considered as a potential Alcala victim. The timing is possible. And, it seems to me many of the girls in Alcala's pictures look similar to those in other of his pictures. (Did i say that right? lol) I think he was "looking" for something in his "models/victims". Also it is reported that Simone wore "lots" of jewelry, and we know what a jewelry freak he was. (Dang, I wish they'd release those jewelry pictures!) I wish there were a few better, clearer pictures of Simone and I wish we could know what jewelry she might have been wearing that day. Lots of jewelry is found with victims, but when we don't know what she might have had on, we can't match it. :(

Alcala photos:

6f7d5i.jpg

10p7v2v.jpg

Simone:

ann0oh.jpg

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1255dfma.html

I too think Simone is a good match for this girl and that if it isn't her Simone could definitely be an Alcala victim. My dad has what most people would call brown eyes but in the sunlight they look army green. I wish we knew the names of the missing who have been matched with the photos and I do hope that they release the hundreds of other photos they found. It really scares me to think about the number of young girls and boys who could have fallen victim to this man.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back