long weekend break: discuss the latest here #114

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL of her notes are now available to Juan!! I bet he was salivating over them last weekend.
The DT fought it over and over before, and now Juan won. The DT will have to be careful now, about the questions they ask ALV - now Juan knows the answers!!!
GO JUAN!!

Awesome!!!

:help: Why are some people referring to juror #5 as "Tricolor" and what does that mean? Thanks!
She has multi colored hair and Tri-color was her nick since we don't know the jurors real names.

She wanted Flores back because he could answer questions better about the crime scene. Jodi was trying to milk him of information so she could modify her story accordingly.

I still have a hunch, she didn't act alone and THAT'S what she was trying to wiggle around. She knew she was caught. She was just trying to figure out how to mitigate her involvement/punishment.

Funny, not once has her attorneys refer to that day as an accident seeing Jodi said she didn't mean to fire the gun.

I think she asked for Flores back because she thought she could rope him in with her sexuality. She finds it easier to talk to men because all women are the enemy.

I respect your opinion but there is NO WAY she had help. She acted alone. She would throw an accomplice under the bus faster than LV can accuse every man alive of abuse.

AGREED! The dominatrix on JVM last night was my last straw with them...

Haha! She actually sounded like she knew what she was talking about and had good information.....but that getup....really!

I wouldn't say tattle-tale. If Tri-Color truly did something wrong, I am glad a juror(s) spoke up about it. It shows they are taking their job seriously.

However, I doubt that's the case. I have a feeling this is Nurmi making a mountain of a molehill.

Exactly. Juan never has to be worried about honest jurors who are upholding their oath.

However, I believe as you believe, and this will be another mole hill made into a Nurmi faux mountain.

IMO

I think she asked for Flores back because she thought she could rope him in with her sexuality. She finds it easier to talk to men because all women are the enemy.

I respect your opinion but there is NO WAY she had help. She acted alone. She would throw an accomplice under the bus faster than LV can accuse every man alive of abuse.

Agreed! She acted alone, or she would have already fingered her accomplice! She's a coward!

ALL of her notes are now available to Juan!! I bet he was salivating over them last weekend.
The DT fought it over and over before, and now Juan won. The DT will have to be careful now, about the questions they ask ALV - now Juan knows the answers!!!
GO JUAN!!

I hope and pray to <insert your deity of choice here> that we get to JM's cross today!! Please!!!!!!!!!!!! :please: I'm in desperate need of some kick-*advertiser censored*!

In Session's test card just changed there. I can almost picture the seal warming up.

Totally!

She acted sooo different with the lady - she knew she couldn't work her *sex* on her...:gag:

jose miguel &#8207;@reporterjmiguel 2m
Juan Martinez not in courtroom yet. Defense team minus #JodiArias are in place.

jose miguel &#8207;@reporterjmiguel 2m
Juan Martinez not in courtroom yet. Defense team minus #JodiArias are in place.

Yay, we're on our way!!! Only two more hours until we actually get started... :rolleyes:

Doubt it. He's in private practice now and has all of the overhead associated with that. $225 is not a very high hourly rate. He's probably being paid what the court found to be "reasonable and customary" for a person in private practice in AZ. After he pays his staff, supplies, rent, etc. He's probably clearing less than half of that.

I cant see Nurmi getting much more than that per hour in his private cases.

How many cases has he won since he went into private practice?

I don't think he is in high demand.

IMO

To match the computer forensics?

To cover for spying on Travis outside the window for an hour before entering?

Just spit balling . . .

I highly doubt she got there when she said. I think she took the lay and wait position until the coast was clear and/or entered (uninvited and unannounced) in the early afternoon.

IMO, Travis wasn't expecting her so if that's true then, he wasn't on his computer watching YouTube at 3AM or 4AM (or whatever the time de jour is)

I don't think it's wise to cherry pick what comes out of Jodi's mouth. I think its best we approach and assume everything she's saying is a lie.
I do believe her lies contain layers of truth. Some thin layers. Others a little thicker.

But to think she's honestly admitting anything truthful about that day (or days leading up to that day) is almost an insult to our intelligence at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288