Looking for podcast recommendations

Discussion in 'PODCAST ROW' started by Tuffgong, Jan 4, 2019.

1. joejs89

joejs89 Well-Known Member

As I said I would I listened to two episodes of True Crime queen, episode 15 (Edmund Kemper) and episode 16 (Cowden Family Murders). I enjoyed both a great deal. Presented logically and coherently. I thought it well researched. The adult language was there as you stated. It doesn't bother me, I served in the Navy so I found it tame, but others be warned. I can recommend this podcast wholeheartedly.

Really? likes this.

2. LindyMac

LindyMac New Member

I recently began listening to Big Mad True Crime hosted by Heather Ashley and it is such a great podcast! Dives right into each episode-no nonsense, banter or small talk! The host, Heather Ashley, is extremely thorough in her research and presents each case in a clear & engaging way. Her voice is the kind that will get you hooked! What makes it unique is how brutally honest she is and actually says out loud what we are all thinking- which is so refreshing!! The first 5 or so episodes go all in on the Chris Watts case. I have heard many different podcast episodes on this case and WOW! I was blown away by the details and coverage.

3. joejs89

Looks well done. I will listen and respond. :)

4. joejs89

I listened to this podcast and I have to agree with this poster. I listened to the Chris Watts episodes. They were well presented, well researched and as stated above, brutally honest. She also adds her own "snarky" comments about Chris, his mother and his "side piece". I would advise anyone looking for a podcast to listen to Big Mad Crime.