Lori's Occupations

CSS was not really in general use coding until 2000, if you used CSS in 97-98 you were pretty much a master at the design field(I think - although my memory is pretty hazy but i never worked with anyone who did CSS before 2000 at least). With reference to the 4 color press she is mentioning that the work was done on a CYMK color model rather than an RGB which back then meant using PS/Quark/Illustrator and having access to some pretty nice professional printers and mosty likely she was working on a mac. Mentioning that says to me that she did work in the print field at least.

Yes ACT is a contact management software that streamlines some stuff like mailings, gives access to shared calenders/diaries without MS exchange.. Although a competent MS office person could have done much of what it does during this time period (especially if you used exchange). MS even made their own version as it was so popular that they put onto office 2k or 2003 called Business Contact Manager which was later turned into Groove and the like on the disks.

Resume seems as baffling as everything else. But I think we agree she was in no way technically minded.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back