"Lost" Actor (51) Marries 16 YR Old

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, they met "on-line", eh???

I don't care who the dude is; or how psuedo-famous he thinks he is; LET ME CATCH A 50 YEAR OLD DUDE CHATTING UP MY TEEN DAUGHTER!!!

Of course thier daughter was going to rant & rail about how "in love" they are... That's a teen's job! They are "in love" with everyone who pays attention to them, we just don't get it, it's always some tragic Romeo & Juliet-type thing complete with screaming, pouting & the stomping of feet.

But, it is the PARENT'S job to lay down the law (call the police if need be) and keep old dude 1500 feet (or better) away from their daughter. If they were truly, madly, deeply "in love" then he would have waitied the 2+ years until the was of age before he made any kind of move on her.

This chick looks like a cheaper version of Pamela Anderson (and THAT is saying something) all tarted up into some stereotypical model of a blow-up doll. I stand by what I said before; the DAY she turns 18 a sex tape will "leak"...

Man, the whole thing is bizarre, and although I'm horrified by the whole thing, I find myself laughing way too often at some of their antics. Anderson Cooper from CNN can't resist putting them on his Ridiculist all the time. Here's a hilarious clip. He loves to mock her strange facial expressions which either look like she's in a *advertiser censored* movie or like she's on speed or both, as she just sits there on the couch. (Oh and BTW, so much for her and her mom's claims that the only people who dislike her are jealous women): http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/showbiz/2011/10/27/ac-ridiculist-courtney-stodden-halloween.cnn

Again, I have to wonder if this is all part of a big joke, a long lead-up to a movie like Best In Show or Waiting for Guffman, something like that. This girl and the actor just seem so unreal and over the top!

I watched the segment on Ridiculist, AC had me laughing so hard.

This poor child, wth does she keep doing with her face?? Does she even realize how completely bizarre and off the wall she looks?? Does her mother?? Does her hubby??

It's as if she's thinking, mommy said to pout and look sexy, ok here's where I'm supposed to pout now, oh wait that's not how I do it, let me try again, is this how I'm supposed to pout and look sexy, no maybe this is how I'm supposed to look sexy.

Her parents both need a smack upside the head. The mother is just as bad, easy to see where this child gets it from.

She's 17 years old!!! If my dd came to me at 17, and said i'm madly in love and want to get married, I'd have been telling her yeah i know, we're all madly in love at 17, now go study and come back in about 5 years and let me know if you feel the same way.

Seriously... I SHUDDER to know how my life would have turned out if my parents would have signed off on me marrying "the love of my life" I had at 16... Or even if I would have married the "love of my life" at 19, 22 or 26...

This chick is going to hit her early 20's, and want to go out partying & realize that her 60 year old husband is holding her back... Anna Nicole, anyone?

So, they met "on-line", eh???

I don't care who the dude is; or how psuedo-famous he thinks he is; LET ME CATCH A 50 YEAR OLD DUDE CHATTING UP MY TEEN DAUGHTER!!!

Of course thier daughter was going to rant & rail about how "in love" they are... That's a teen's job! They are "in love" with everyone who pays attention to them, we just don't get it, it's always some tragic Romeo & Juliet-type thing complete with screaming, pouting & the stomping of feet.

But, it is the PARENT'S job to lay down the law (call the police if need be) and keep old dude 1500 feet (or better) away from their daughter. If they were truly, madly, deeply "in love" then he would have waitied the 2+ years until the was of age before he made any kind of move on her.

This chick looks like a cheaper version of Pamela Anderson (and THAT is saying something) all tarted up into some stereotypical model of a blow-up doll. I stand by what I said before; the DAY she turns 18 a sex tape will "leak"...

Sadly, the mother actually facilitated the romantic connection between her teen daughter and some gross, old man, if reports are true. The mother seemed desperate to make her talentless daughter famous. Without talent, she could only rely on her kid's sexuality. So, if she is to be believed, those photos I posted above where the kid physically looks like a teenager and is not over-processed, and filled with plastic surgery and tons of makeup? Those photos were taken when the child was 13. Which means, as some of the photos are too provocative for a 16 year old (but still much, much better than what she is doing now), mommy was teaching her to pose like a *advertiser censored* at 13! Thirteen!

But worse, the mother and daughter state that they heard this actor was giving acting workshops somewhere, so they got his contact info and he got theirs and the child and this old dude met via the phone or online, so she could begin acting classes with him. Well, he continued to correspond with the child (not sure what happened to the acting workshop). And ALL correspondence was monitored by the mother yet they fell in love before they ever met! Clearly, mother approved. I'm thinking she figured they hit pay dirt.

I'm also guessing that mama urged her baby to send photos of herself to the nice old man, so he could see who he was corresponding with. She wanted to make sure that this actor, with connections to Hollywood, no matter how tenuous, was attracted to her daughter. If you can't get famous via talent, you can always screw your way to the top. Or if you're too old for that, make a kid that you can pimp out to the first creepy dude who has a casting couch.

But it's okay, as long as you say you are Christians and that your daughter is saving herself for marriage...at 16...to a 51 year old creep.

To me this is as bad as the woman in Utah who tried to sell her daughter's virginity on E-bay or whatever.

BBM: A lot of her pics you can tell that her abs and cleavage have been accentuated by body paint/make up... her over tanning look could be from spray on tan. Heaven help her if it isn't and it is a result of a laying out or in a tanning bed for too long: by the time she gets to middle-age her skin will look like beef jerky.

As for her not being a big talker: have you read her tweets? it's like a too-young misguided sex kitten that knows scripture. Her tweets are kind of bizarre, IMO...

I know that a lot of her behavior is contrived, but I wonder if she is mentally ill. I think that she says that she dropped out of high school because she was made fun of, and I can really see why because everything about her, not just her physique, would make her a target. On top of all their other failures, they certainly didn't provide her with an education. It looks like she was completely isolated, doesn't it?

Its really difficult to defend her. She is so obnoxious but I really feel sorry her. Has anyone in her life not exploited her? I'm surprised Courtney's father isn't sitting besides Michael Lohan because it looks like the Stodder family takes their style of dysfunction to a whole new level.:eek: I hope Courtney doesn't have any brothers or sisters.

I kinda wonder if she was sexually abused...?

I mean, she is WAAAY over sexualized... But, it could just be that her parents have been teaching her, FOREVER, that this is what sexy is all about & sey sells...

Also, I am beginning to wonder if she isn't on some sort of drugs... She is a mess & she can't seem to be still or get a single word out without slurring & mumbling...

It's sad when your husband is prettier than you are.

Her parents didn't teach her this, we did. Honestly if she was some plain jane ugly girl people wouldn't pay any attention to this. Right now this girl is probably worth more than some of us would see in our lifetime. She's 17. Even if she pulls out of the whole mess and says "I was young and manipulated" so what, she's made her retirement.

Why are so many people mocking this girl and calling her a *advertiser censored* and a **** and all sorts of things, she's 17. She's obviously not very worldly or deep and she's giving it a run for the money.

If people were really offended they'd ignore them but instead they are turning them into media celebrities. I bet her sex tape is just waiting to be leaked once she's of legal age.

Look how famous Kim K got with a sex tape - she was paid millions for a totally fake wedding. This type of thing doesn't surprise me. I can only hope the girl is in on it.

I kinda wonder if she was sexually abused...?

I mean, she is WAAAY over sexualized... But, it could just be that her parents have been teaching her, FOREVER, that this is what sexy is all about & sey sells...

Also, I am beginning to wonder if she isn't on some sort of drugs... She is a mess & she can't seem to be still or get a single word out without slurring & mumbling...

My ex is an executive for Lexus and Toyota in LA, so he's always at the hotspot restaurants and knows a million important people in Hollywood... I asked him the same thing after the horrible iguana-lips interview (just what I thought she looked like). You are correct in thinking there are drugs involved. It's common knowledge about that couple out there.

I'd be a bit ticked off if my DH dressed up as me for Halloween. Because he usually dresses up as monsters. :eek:

This whole thing is just gross. Second, she looks older than me and I am 30. Its just sad. She is going to regret this. I am sure he wont lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong