LP Asks “Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, LP is desperately searching for a reason to have purpose. If Caylee is or isn't his child is moot and we'll most likely never know. She certainly doesn't/didn't show any of the markers. DNA that closely matched causes all kinds of physical and mental problems. She seems/(ed) very bright and very outgoing.

Unfortunately, LP is desperately searching for a reason to have purpose. If Caylee is or isn't his child is moot and we'll most likely never know. She certainly doesn't/didn't show any of the markers. DNA that closely matched causes all kinds of physical and mental problems. She seems/(ed) very bright and very outgoing.

Not always...and it is possible that they (Casey and Lee) have the same mother but different fathers, and that would weaken the like dna that they would share...so much is possible in this Carnival of Casey. I hope it is not true, but why is he saying it repeatedly and openly if there is no basis?:confused:

Same scenario - mitochondrial DNA would match both mom and dad then. Nuclear DNA would show a mixture of both mom and dad's DNA and would show the relationship between mom and dad if there was one.

I have a hard time believing that Caylee was the product of incest but I'll keep an open mind. Can you give me LP's exact quote? I'd like to know where he's coming from. Thanks.

But Caylee's mitochondrial DNA would be the same no matter who might be her father.

That is true, there is definitely a higher incidence of birth defect in a limited gene pool, however this is not always the case. I am not putting much stock in the theory myself, but I do think there is more to the question of paternity than KC or the As have alluded to.

I believe JG gave him the DNA results on KC & Caylee then he got LA's DNA off something in the motor home because LA hung out there with them all time.
All it would take is a coke can, a cigarette, even straw he drank with and presto, you have his DNA.

Wouldn't there be some waiting time, though, for LP to have LA's DNA analyzed? He made this statement very early on. If he really has information on LA's DNA, I don't think it's from evidence he collected himself.

Is there actually a legitimate possibility that a child conceived that closely to the source can show no outward signs of effects?

This story I haven't been putting much weight to it because honestly I thought ok this is just too crazy quite frankly if it pans out I will be shocked beyond imagination. But.. LA has been distant lately from the A's house... so maybe the gig is really up?

Is there actually a legitimate possibility that a child conceived that closely to the source can show no outward signs of effects?

Yes. There was recently an Australian ...couple, a father and daughter who began a relationship after 30 yrs of separation. Though the first child they concieved died due to congenital heart defect, their daughter appears perfectly healthy and alert. I can provide news links, but I find it so distasteful I thought I would spare you.

Yes. There was recently an Australian ...couple, a father and daughter who began a relationship after 30 yrs of separation. Though the first child they concieved died due to congenital heart defect, their daughter appears perfectly healthy and alert. I can provide news links, but I find it so distasteful I thought I would spare you.

UGH! Let's have those links...wink wink!:)

Ok..I think I'm gonna puke. :puke: It seems so unlikely that Miss Hot pants slept with her brother. Then again....I've been wrong b4.

Okay, let's pretend that LP is not just making up garbage to keep himself in the media and that somehow he has learned that Caylee really is the result of incest between Casey and Lee. How is it his place to announce this news to the world? What noble purpose is he serving in bringing this information to the masses? If it's important to the case against Casey it will come out at trial. Otherwise, not one of us really needs to know. Whether this information is true or false, it has nothing at all to do with LP. People talk about what a 'smart' man he is - well, he's admitted himself that he didn't have all the facts when he put up $50K to bond Casey out of jail. A smart man would have known what he was doing before he put 50 grand on the line.

I can't help but think that if LP were creating stories that were favorable to the Anthonys many people here would have a totally different opinion about his integrity and intelligence. Silly me.

Thank you for posting this story, thats so outrageous! But I swear its not all that unheard of.

I remembered a friend of mine, a good friend(I thought) from Indiana, she had such a perfect family, No white trash here, she had standards & upper middle class profesionals they were, anyway we were neighbors and had our kids around the same time...we kept in touch when I moved back to MI. One day, she reveiled to me about the secret affair she had been having with her Uncle! I was stunned and I was sickened by her trying to justify it. She later divorced her husband and her daughter went to live with her father. I never talked to her again after that, because I was molested & there was incest in my family- I just could not relate to her anymore, nor could I support it.

If this is is fact, wow! But so far no one is coming forward rebutting this theory LP put out there, not once but several times!!

Haha, well since you asked;

BBC News I find a reliable source-

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/7334649.stm

Australian News Source w/ Family Portrait-

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,23494958-5001028,00.html

And, FOX News-

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,347368,00.html

Again, I warned you. This is something I can't process although Genetic Attraction is a reality for some. Whatever.

Well it's strange that he keeps repeating this over and over again. I thought initially that perhaps he hadn't understood the whole Mitocondrial DNA business but surely, he must be informed now? What on earth could he be basing it on? We've been speculating about all kinds of things but he has been saying this now for quite some time! :confused:

LP has a law degree, so he knows if he keeps saying things that aren't true he can be sued. So that makes me wonder how he knows the things he keep stating on these interviews.

LP is a very influential man and much respected by many. He also values his career and business.

LP must have some inside scoop that gives him this knowledge and I wouldn't think he'd base that on hearsay either. He's got too much invested.

There is a reason Cindy came up with 3 or more different guys who she claims are Caylee's father. In the bond hearing she said she thought Jesse was. Later she said baby daddy was killed in an accident. Then she comes back with this other guy, also dead, and that she had been talking to his widow.

I recall girls that got pregnant during my younger years. Even my daughter's friends who've gotten pregnant. (She's 19). There isn't a single episode where those girls were secretive like this family has been. Even the ones who weren't sure because of having more than one 'date' during that time weren't this secretive.

In this day and age, it isn't that uncommon to have more than one lover. Sleazy, yes, but not uncommon. Even if Casey had 3 or 4 possibilities, I'm betting that she would have told at least one friend. She hid the truth from everyone, except possibly Lee.

I think Leonard has something substantial to go on. He wouldn't risk the threat of a lawsuit to say something so bold.

LP needs to eat his own Stetson - to keep his big mouth occupied. Is there anything he's said yet that's been right? He knows no more about Caylee's paternity than anyone else does. I abhor the way he makes stuff up just to keep his lying face on TV.

While there's no doubt LP referred openly that he himself is a media 'ho, I think I have to remove him as the person saying it and look at some other factors which might (and it pains me to say this) make such a statement plausible or even true. The grandparents have their own attorney and the brother, interestingly enough, does not have one. NeJame is only representing the grandparents - why wouldn't he have been made a full family attorney covering the brother too? Why?

I gotta mention that even after hearing this early on in the investigation, sometimes targeted at the grandfather and others at the brother as Caylee's father, I became exteremely annoyed people would speculate about such a thing. Now I am not so sure there couldn't be a bit a truth in it about the brother. The situation, as distasteful as most people (including myself) find it, is a reality in some parts of our society, something people don't want to discuss. It's just a plain fact that some families have secrets about their own family's dysfunction.

IMO, whether you like LP or not, he has had some information earlier than everyone else. Whether people like this particular message coming from him, I found that it raises questions in my pea brain that I'm sure others have already posted, like could this explain the whole "secrecy" about who Caylee's father is, and why the brother has such a different relationship with his sister than the parents do. I have to ponder why after Grund's DNA ruled him out as the daddy that the grandparents wouldn't pressure Casey to reveal the father of the child if only for the child support money -- look how freaky the grandmother appears to have gotten over the towing charge, if the affidavits from the folks at the wrecking company were any indication. Further LP has been stating this openly, and he's got enough common sense, or people around him who do, not to make a claim that can't be backed up.

LP, IMO, expects this information to come out as fact, which is why I think he's even bothering in the first place.

The Feds released information that the hair was either the mother’s or the daughter’s;

Cayse's hair is dyed black, Caylee's isn't.

The Feds released information that the hair was either the mother’s or the daughter’s;

Cayse's hair is dyed black, Caylee's isn't.

Actually, the Feds never released any information formally about the hair (the OCSD sources media has referenced instead) and that's why Jose Baez was in court yesterday wanting that evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrismatte