LP keep searching for Caylee??

Leonard wants to put more divers in to find Caylee. Do you think he should?

• yes

Votes: 548 90.4%
  • no

Votes: 58 9.6%

• Total voters
I wish whoever wants to search, searches, and keeps searching until Caylee is found, which should also serve to seal KC's fate. But, I'm not sure anyone needs a poll. Think of how much time it will take away from the search efforts to read through all the blogs.

THATS Y a poll is better the results are on the top before the first thread so they dont need to read the whole thread or every post!

I was just looking up the Side Scan Sonar that Tim used to search this area and I think that this should be looked into before sending in divers. Here is a link for anyone to read that is interested http://gralston1.home.mindspring.com/Sidescan.html. These people have found alot of missing and drowned people in the water and I wonder if Tims was of the capacity of this unit. I think I might email them to find out some more information.

PADILLA: Whatever Tim says, that`s what we`re going to do. I`m not going to get in his way, believe me. He`s the leader.

====

PADILLA:The body is not there even though she went home and that`s why they got the hits on the 18th. She went home, but the body is by the airport where the pings show that she spent 18 minutes on the 27th, trying to figure out what to do. There`s no doubt in anybody`s mind and that`s where the search is going to be concentrated to.

====

PADILLA: Well, on the -- on the 27th, I believe -- and I`m pretty sure that Rob`s correct -- she walked down from her boyfriend`s house, got in the car, drove to her mom`s, made a phone call to J.C. Penny, and then she spent 18 to 20 minutes in the cell tower area that Tim`s talking about. So if that`s where he leads us, that`s where we`re going to search. And we`ve got a lot of people out of the bail bond industry that have responded very positively to the search.

=====

PADILLA: She -- she has no fear. And the reason she has no fear is because she figures she`s in complete control of the whole situation. She right now knows that Tim Miller is within days of finding her daughter, Caylee`s, remains. She knows that. She can sense it. She can feel it.

=====

PADILLA: Tim Miller has access to the same information that law enforcement and my partner, Rob, have. And that is, they know exactly where she was on those days that took place between the 16th and the 30th. And Tim Miller - - I`m telling you, he`s the best equipped, he`s the most knowledgeable, and he will find Caylee. I guarantee you that.

=====

I wonder why you think that a continued search is a waste of money...seems kinda funny to me for anyone to say that.
What have YOU DONE TO assist?

What did YOU do to help fund anything in regards to the searching.

The Anthony's have done not a thing to ais searchers...maybe you are like them...just selfish with money jars and selling t shirts!
:mad:

I didn't take Chilly's post to mean that, starpatch. I think Chilly means that doing this search with little to no evidence to indicate Caylee is there is a physically dangerous thing to do (gators) and that the money in Chilly's opinion could be used toward finding another lost soul in another case that has more clues available and a much better chance of doing some good. We all have differing opinions here, so there is no need to get so vested in someone else's opinion to the point of calling them out.

As far as what any of us have done financially to aid search efforts, frankly that isn't your business or anyone else's. We're all here for Caylee and that's all that matters.

To your last statement, what's with all the vitriol? So Chilly neither likes or appreciates LP. So what, why are you so personally offended by that notion? We are all entitled to our opinion but that doesn't give any of us the right to respond with personal attacks.

Doesnt seem strange to me. When LP was first brought in to this TP asked everyone opinion this isnt any different. I dont care if people think this is about him getting media.All I care about is Caylee and bringing her home period! LP is willing to search and thats all that matters to me. Bring Caylee home:clap:

AMEN! :blowkiss:

I would go down there and help search for Caylee myself if I could afford to take the time off from work, and leave my family. Leonard has the time and the resources. I think he is a good hearted soul to even want to do this, after some of the treatment he has received from this family!

And I am sick to death of hearing all of the ugly, belittling, bad mouthing some are doing on this forum about Leonard. I can't believe some of what I read here! Really!

I love Leonard Padilla and I think the man has a heart of gold. A giant heart of gold!
If I were in a tragic situation as this, God forbid, I would welcome his efforts and help.

God bless him, his heart is in the right place.
He wants little Caylee found as much as I do!
I say " Go Leonard "!!! I will keep you in my prayers.

I think it would bring hope she can be found. With Tes it was yes/no/yes/no/yes/no, send food, yes/no/yes/no, maybe/yes/no/perhaps/yes/we quit because no help/yes/and then no again.

I hope someone keeps searching.

I respect tm very much and i understand how u feel.I felt the same way, however tim is not a confirtation type of person, thats why he does searches for family's that invite him. you can tell he doesnt like the bicking between tes and cindy.

i believe if he had cindys 100 % support he would stay, but he knows there are so many other ppl in this world that are missing and would give there souls to tim to have him come look, so those are the ppl he wants to find and not deal with ppl like the A's, i believe he would love to stay and find caylee but he doesnt have the personallity to deal with ppl like the A's so cindy ran him out like always. i really dont think the money was the issue, the went clear to aruba for natalie you no that wasnt cheap, but he had the familys fool support. so i blame cindy for tm leaving.
But padilla well ppl like the A's just make him work the opposite of tm makes him work even harder and want to find her even more so i say YOU ROCK LP!

Some have speculated that LP's motives for this latest search may be self serving and unrelated to a genuine interest in finding Caylee.

My thoughts...if I had a key to enter into his thoughts, I wouldn't bother using it because I don't care what his motives are. I care that Caylee's found and there's a man, who has resources to continue on, stay the course and clear one more place she may be. With this, it surely obvious I voted yes.

I wanted to share the article below as it really touched me. I felt it so powerful a description of the character and decency so many have exhibited in the search for Caylee. I found myself welling up with tears while reading it thinking, if there is a heaven I truly hope Caylee can see all of us...and realizes she forever holds a very special place in our hearts.

Cary Clack: Only way to help Caylee

Each week there are moments that capture the character of a nation, a snapshot of a people's soul.

Last week, many of those moments in the United States were centered on the civic responsibility of voting and choosing the direction of this country.
Last week, TV footage and photographs showed voters standing for hours in ridiculously long lines waiting to cast their ballots. One of those states repeatedly highlighted was Florida.

Yet over the weekend there were footage and photos coming from that state that had nothing to do with politics and that powerfully spoke to the sheer decency of people. In Orlando, more than 1,500 volunteers carrying long-blade knives and sticks came together in the heat to search for Caylee Anthony.

Caylee is the toddler who disappeared in June two months shy of her third birthday. Her 22-year-old mother, Casey, didn't report her missing until July. The mother has told police various stories regarding her daughter's disappearance. But both of Caylee's maternal grandparents said that Casey's car had the odor of death, and police found in the trunk hair from a decomposing body. Last month, Casey Anthony was charged with first-degree murder in her daughter's death. Caylee' remains have yet to be found, and that's what made this past weekend so remarkable.

The search was organized by the Texas Equusearch Mounted Search and Recovery Team in what was the largest single-day search it has ever led. The volunteers came from 30 states to look in 130 different areas.
Lines of voters waiting patiently and politely to vote is a heart-lifting reaffirmation of faith in the democratic process, but the aerial shots of the volunteers in Orlando spread out in fields and wooded areas was a moving testament to community — not only to what is best about America but what is best about the human species.

By participating in the electoral process, by voting to either change or preserve policies or direction, citizens look for something that will better the country as well as themselves. They hope for something positive in the end.

But volunteers searching for Caylee last weekend knew that the best thing that would come out of their search was that the remains of a little girl would be found and she would finally receive the dignity of a proper burial.
While Caylee's pathetic excuse for a mother sat in jail, strangers offered the only thing they could for this child they didn't know: their time and compassion.

They did this knowing that whoever was successful in finding what they were looking for would be haunted for the rest of their lives by their discovery.

The volunteers searching in Orlando for Caylee needed no leaders or presidents. Leading with their hearts, they devoted their weekend to a cause greater than themselves: finding the remains of a child.

Nothing can save Caylee Anthony, but on a hot weekend in Florida, strangers looked for her because it's the only thing remaining in their power that they can do for her.

They searched because it's the one gift they can offer.

There are to many little clues at bp that should not be ignored:
cross with matching beads
material that matched material from the A's home
carving of name on tree
knife in her trunk
story about nanny taking caylee from bp
lost black jack at bp

Respectfully snipped.

1. Cross with beads not definitely tied to KC in any manner, not verified. It isn't even verified when the cross was there, when it was removed, who removed it, where is is now, when the picture was taken and who took the pic. I will tell you that I think it looks suspiciously new in the sole pic of it. It would have been there in the weather for at least 6 weeks, through at least one hurricane, yet it look brand spanking new. It looks like leaves are twined with it, they are suspiciously fresh for having been there at least 6 weeks.

2. Material that matched material in the A's home not verified. Tri beads, foam and material can be bought at HUNDREDS of area stores and are as common as dirt. The colours are almost exclusively boy colours, and it is constructed in a child-like manner. I think it's either a hoax, a scam, or a child's project that is there for a reason unrelated to the case.

3. What name on tree trunk???????? First I've heard of it, and I've done a thorough media search. No pics, no news stories I can find. I would love to see it.

4. What does the knife have to do with Blanchard park, and I don't believe for a moment that KC carved anything in a tree trunk with a kitchen knife. She's lazy, wouldn't want to break a nail, wouldn't want to take the time or get messy, and frankly probably wouldn't care enough to memorialize Caylee in any way. IMO. Lots of other people might take the time to do that though in memory of Caylee, and may misspell her name.

5. Yes, she did concoct that story, and has said other things about B. Park. For this reason I have theorized for a long time on this board that Caylee is in B. Park, but that is the only sure "evidence" we have.

6. She may very well have lost the phone there.

Just a few thoughts.

LP is working on instinct and hunches. For many a year cases were solved this way. Long before sciences. LP is a respectful and honest person and doesn't need the publicity. He has worked hard and earned his place in this world. I feel he must be onto something because yesterday was not CA's first trip to JB Park. I don't recall her showing up at other locations that were being searched. H-h-m-m-!
LP you go guy- You have my vote!
My Dad always said, "If you believe in your heart at the time you make a decision that you are making the right decision, even if it turns out to be wrong. It isn't completely wrong. You did what you felt was right at the time."

RevCrim, that is pretty much what a former boss of mine told me years ago, and it makes a lot of sense.

I have to wonder why LP wants posters' opinions, it almost sounds like he is not that confident of his hunches. But if he wants to spend his money like this, then I say go for it. It could all be a waste, but it's his money, I guess.

I didn't take Chilly's post to mean that, starpatch. I think Chilly means that doing this search with little to no evidence to indicate Caylee is there is a physically dangerous thing to do (gators) and that the money in Chilly's opinion could be used toward finding another lost soul in another case that has more clues available and a much better chance of doing some good. We all have differing opinions here, so there is no need to get so vested in someone else's opinion to the point of calling them out.

As far as what any of us have done financially to aid search efforts, frankly that isn't your business or anyone else's. We're all here for Caylee and that's all that matters.

To your last statement, what's with all the vitriol? So Chilly neither likes or appreciates LP. So what, why are you so personally offended by that notion? We are all entitled to our opinion but that doesn't give any of us the right to respond with personal attacks.

Thank you, reef. You understood my meaning quite well. You are also correct in that what I have and haven't done to help fund the search effort is no one's business but mine, however people might be surprised.

This is right by Blanchard Park - you might say "bottom left"..."close" to: Tony, home,the park, a playground, God, etc...
OK,here...I have been so consumed with the Blanchard Park tower pings until I searched this past Saturday with TES. I was assigned to the East side of the 8 mile long park. I saw a tower near there. Looking at tower locations and the one she pinged (WEST side) I figured if she put Caylee here it would be West Blanchard Park.

So I started google mapping and google earthing and drew a line 1.0 miles from that West tower. then I started moving it in a circle. I went with 1.0 miles because of the populated nature of the area. I figured it would be a short range tower.

About 1/2 mile North of Colonial Dr (HWY 50) on the West side of the road is a Church - Faith something or other...Oh Gosh I'm freaking here...

This church is huge with a gigantic parking lot behind it. She spent hours and hours within this tower's ping radius - lots of those hours long after the Blanchard gates were locked. I was thinking where the heck could she be within 1 mile of this tower from say midnight to 8 AM any given day? THE CHURCH!! Private to park, no one would see her there, she could sleep, text, talk on the phone, etc. Lots of treed areas to hide her car in just in case the cops drove in. Two playgrounds and gee, what's that? A pond inside of all those trees on the other side of the playground.

If you google map or google earth it, there's a blue tarp there. Microsoft.live.com - no tarp. But really secluded, by a church, by a playground, easy to "visit" every Sunday, OMG...She is very in your face (wearing the stolen stuff on camera, etc) wouldn't it be just like her to go "visit" the body by going to church all the time she was on house arrest????

Am I crazy or do you all see the perfect spot too? Does this make any sense???

**snipped**

MY opinion is why should victims be penalized or put in a class to use less resource since there case is tougher to solve and may require more funds to search because there preditor covered there tracks a little better. with that being said, why anyone would be against someone with the funds and power to search to clear any possible place they could be is beyond my scope of rationalizing in my head. there is evidence there at bp or tm wouldnt have gone there either.

LP is working on instinct and hunches. For many a year cases were solved this way. Long before sciences. LP is a respectful and honest person and doesn't need the publicity. He has worked hard and earned his place in this world. I feel he must be onto something because yesterday was not CA's first trip to JB Park. I don't recall her showing up at other locations that were being searched. H-h-m-m-!
LP you go guy- You have my vote!
My Dad always said, "If you believe in your heart at the time you make a decision that you are making the right decision, even if it turns out to be wrong. It isn't completely wrong. You did what you felt was right at the time."
I agree RevCrim.:) And you also bring up a good point about Cindy being at Blanchard Park. I really can't remember any inprompto appearences from her and George either! Makes you go Hmmm, for sure.

You're correct in saying, Leonard is working on instinct & hunches, and I honestly believe his instincts and his hunches are pretty well honed.

I'm praying that Leonard's efforts will not be futile! And that they will bring the closure that is so needed.

MY opinion is why should victims be penalized or put in a class to use less resource since there case is tougher to solve and may require more funds to search because there preditor covered there tracks a little better. with that being said, why anyone would be against someone with the funds and power to search to clear any possible place they could be is beyond my scope of rationalizing in my head. there is evidence there at bp or tm wouldnt have gone there either.

TES has spent $100,000 on the search for Caylee so far. That is more than has been spent on any search performed by them this year. You will not find a post made by me saying that LP should not search, he can search 'til his heart's content.

Mr. Padilla,

Let me first express my thanks for all you and your team have done to try and find Caylee. I am sure that it would have been much easier for you to stay with your own family and business in California, but you chose to come back, at your own expense, and continue to search. I think that speaks immeasurably about your character.
As to the question of should you keep searching for Caylee? Let me say this....... Oh HELLS to the Yea!! Ignore those who question your motives, ignore those who try and sicc their attorneys on you.
You, sir, as a professional of many years experience, have developed a sixth (and maybe seventh) sense, and it appears that that small still voice inside is speaking to you. If it wasn't, your happy behind would have already been back in California.
Keep looking, keep listening to that voice, Lenny. It is speaking to you for a reason. If you still have any thoughts whatsoever that Caylee may be in there, keep diving. Dredge it. Drain that sucker, Lenny, if that is what it takes.
And if you don't find her, at least YOU TRIED YOUR DAMNEDEST. And then you can leave Or-lahn-do (LOL!) knowing that you gave it all you had, and that you are leaving behind a large number of people who will be eternally grateful for your efforts.
C'mon, Lenny. Stay here. Keep looking. Please?

PLEASE LP keep looking for her PLEASE

Good Lord! I am shaking here from what I just discovered and posted! Won't somebody please reply! I posted on 2 threads - no answer!!! Am I crazy or does this fit?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back