LP Raised More Than $50,000 To Continue Searching

I am so proud of the people who are looking so hard for Caylee, I had first typed to bring her home, but that child has no home or a family that loves her. She does have the love of others from coast to coast and that is seen daily. It's just so sad that her own family did not step up and demand from KC the location of her body. That child deserved better than what she got, I would be so ashamed to be one of her family members and would not be able to even look at a picture of her. It is sad.

Very glad to hear this although i didn't think for a minute that he would give up so easily. Some people talk bad about LP but the way i got it figured is at least hes searching and i hope and pray that he or someone will bring this precious baby home.:)

What is it about Caylee, she can capture the heart of a self professed media weallknowwhat, a nation, and hardened investigators, but she could not capture the hearts of the very people that should have loved her unconditionally? Sorry, just had to ask, it seems so backwards.
Way to go, LP. I really don't care where the money came from either.

I had to come out of lurking mode for this WONDERFUL statement from you! This sums it up for me, in a nut shell! Bravo :clap: not my kids.

LE lets LP search areas they do not have interest in searching. I understand that keeping attention on Caylee is important. But I feel in my opinon that LP is detrimental to the case. I am sure that LE enjoyed not having LP creating spectacles for the past week.

I have no problem with him searching for Caylee. I think it is great that he wants to put time and effort into finding her. But I think that the media attention he draws outweighs the good.

Just my Opinion.

I take that as a message to KC & the A's stating he has that favorite amount already. He's not going away & I do IMO think that the female BG Tracy told LP more than he can say!:rolleyes:

I really hope you're right about the fbg angel, but I think if she had anything she'd be on the states witness list.

He draws other concerned people, and that would be fine until the "A" circus comes to town.

I am so proud of the people who are looking so hard for Caylee, I had first typed to bring her home, but that child has no home or a family that loves her. She does have the love of others from coast to coast and that is seen daily. It's just so sad that her own family did not step up and demand from KC the location of her body. That child deserved better than what she got, I would be so ashamed to be one of her family members and would not be able to even look at a picture of her. It is sad.

And if little Caylees body does happen to be found, it makes me ill to know that the remains go to the next of kin.:mad:
Another major media event for the a's. :clown:
imo
:(

Why would media attention be detrimental? The A's want media attention, if Caylee's name and face are in the news it's all good. Any publicity is good publicity

I really hope you're right about the fbg angel, but I think if she had anything she'd be on the states witness list.

I'm hoping so too but it's possible that it will be amended at a later date with her on it. LE might have good reason at this time to not let JB know that she is going to be on it. LE seems to keep giving JB docs etc. a little at a time less time for him to prepare for it.:clap: I HOPE THAT IS WHY! :rolleyes:

So true. Everyone says they want to bring Caylee home but where is this precious child's home? With the A's ? Who have searched so dilengtly & relentlessly for her? Is Caylee's home with her loving Uncle LA? Who has been so honest, trustworthy and forward with information to LE on her whereabouts? Where is Caylee's home? None of Caylee's family members deserve her. The A's turned their back on Caylee the minute they decided to spin their lies to turn KC into a better person than who KC really is. The A's know it, the media knows it, the public knows it, LE knows it, the A's own atty. knows it and the man upstairs knows it.

LP said he wants a thorough search of the bottom of the Little Econlockhatchee River with divers using sifting screens. Those screens would allow water and sand to fall through, but not the kinds of things alligators won't eat, like toys, plastic bags and human teeth.

He says the $ was pledged to him....Wonder what thet really means?? Movie deal r what?

LP is a very wealthy man, movie deal or not. I say GO LP!!:)

LE lets LP search areas they do not have interest in searching. I understand that keeping attention on Caylee is important. But I feel in my opinon that LP is detrimental to the case. I am sure that LE enjoyed not having LP creating spectacles for the past week.

I have no problem with him searching for Caylee. I think it is great that he wants to put time and effort into finding her. But I think that the media attention he draws outweighs the good.

Just my Opinion.

I honestly cannot believe ANYONE could ever be against him searching. That little baby is lying somewhere in pieces with no proper clothes, or a Christian burial. That is obscene to me.

I see him as a man who cares deeply that the child's little body is found. I don't see anyone but strangers to her even interested in a proper burial. Her mother doesn't want her found, it appears her grandparents don't want her found because it will show how she died, and no one but strangers are reaching out to that baby.

It makes me so sad.

And if little Caylees body does happen to be found, it makes me ill to know that the remains go to the next of kin.:mad:
Another major media event for the a's. :clown:
imo
:(

Maybe not...........this most likely should be on the rumor thread, but there is reason to believe the father has been identified and is going to step forward.

If that is true the Athonys are out of the picture entirely. They have NO LEGAL rights to the body.

My good wishes go out to all who search. I respect LP's commitment to this little girl. I hope he is suscessful.

I honestly cannot believe ANYONE could ever be against him searching. That little baby is lying somewhere in pieces with no proper clothes, or a Christian burial. That is obscene to me.

I see him as a man who cares deeply that the child's little body is found. I don't see anyone but strangers to her even interested in a proper burial. Her mother doesn't want her found, it appears her grandparents don't want her found because it will show how she died, and no one but strangers are reaching out to that baby.

It makes me so sad.

WELL SAID!!! and I agree. :clap:

Just my Opinion.
I think it's great that LP is still continuing to search for this precious baby! I wish that I lived close enough to help out! He is the only one left searching for her and I want to say to him, THANK YOU FOR NOT FORGETTING OR GIVING UP ON THIS BABY! GOD BLESS YOU LP!

God Bless you for searching LP. I pray you find Caylee. :blowkiss:

So LP is now collecting money in Caylee's name..!

He plans on raising 200k by Jan. 1st...!

How is that money going to be spent... ???

Is this legal....??

Anyone know anything about Non-profit / Charitable donation law...??

Whatever.....I'm sure he'll tell us all about it in chapter 5 of his book.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back