LP's timeline

As far as the "air" test from the body farm I believe that are inconclusive and here is why......

“The correlation between all the techniques, the comparison to what is known about the decomposition of human and animal remains, indications of early decomposition products and the presence of the five key major compounds associated with human decomposition (primarily the sulfur containing compounds) indicates that a portion of the total odor signature identified in the Florida vehicle trunk is consistent with a decompositional event that could be of human origin.”

“These results still do not rule out the remote possibility that an unusual variety of products or materials (not present in the trunk at the time of vehicle discovery) may have had some contribution to the overall chemical signature.”

What part of this causes you concern, AA?

Which landfill?

EEK how many are there? I don't know. I just don't see kc burying her in the woods, her having lived there most of her life she would know how dangerous the wooded areas are. I don't know what she did with her that would make her so confident she would not be found.

Depends on the function of the Landfill. Some can only take certain waste. Certain landfills such as Bioreactor Landfills are able to break down organic material and turn the gas into electricity.

No concern, jmo that I believe the air portion of the test are not conclusive.

I don't think they can be 100% conclusive because all of the various chemicals found together in Casey's trunk can be found individually in products other than decomposition. The likelyhood of someone having those chemicals all together is almost nil. Why would someone have all the chemicals needed to make decomp.....unless they were making decomp? :waitasec: At least that's the way I'm reading it.

I think the tests are as conclusive as they can be and the jury will see it that way too.

I know they tracked the truck that picked up the garbage from the dumpster at Amscot and searched where that trash was dumped in the landfill. Without knowing what dumpster Caylee was put in, if she was put in a dumpster at all, and what day the trash was picked up, there's almost no way to find her in a landfill. There would be very little, if anything, of Caylee left now to find. They only found something like 12 pounds of Lori Hackings remains in the landfill a week after she was killed.

This speculation. But what if Casey thinks that Alligators will not eat the body if its in plastic. She dumps her off in Lake Jessup throws the bags back in the trunk where she then releases fluids in the trunk. From there she takes Aloma. Was it Aloma that the Amscott was near?

Wasn't there some trash bag recovered at the Amscott?

I dunno its getting late. LOL.

I don't think they can be 100% conclusive because all of the various chemicals found together in Casey's trunk can be found individually in products other than decomposition. The likelyhood of someone having those chemicals all together is almost nil. Why would someone have all the chemicals needed to make decomp.....unless they were making decomp? :waitasec: At least that's the way I'm reading it.

I think the tests are as conclusive as they can be and the jury will see it that way too.

Honestly Chilly, you are one of my favorite’s on here. I think your posts are well thought out and insightful. But on this one I am going respectfully disagree. I will leave it at that as to avoid a debate on this subject. :blowkiss:

If they were going to put in the effort to search a dump, I wish they would have looked at where the sawgrass trash goes and where TL's apt trash goes. I think if she would have waited like LP says, there would have been alot less driving around in that car. If she did put it in a dumpster I can see her wanting to follow the dump truck that picked that trash up just to make sure no one noticed anything strange in the trash. She would have followed it all the way to the dump and watched. That could explain her injecting the landfill area into one of her lies since it was fresh in her head. Remember when she talked about buying a house by the landfill?

Honestly Chilly, you are one of my favorite’s on here. I think your posts are well thought out and insightful. But on this one I am going respectfully disagree. I will leave it at that as to avoid a debate on this subject. :blowkiss:

Okay :) Just don't forget, there is other evidence too, like the hair, and we still don't know the results of the stain analysis. Don't give up hope. A conviction will not be based on one sole piece of evidence but on everything put together.

PS: I like you too.

Okay :) Just don't forget, there is other evidence too, like the hair, and we still don't know the results of the stain analysis. Don't give up hope. A conviction will not be based on one sole piece of evidence but on everything put together.

PS: I like you too.

I don't disagree with that!

I know they tracked the truck that picked up the garbage from the dumpster at Amscot and searched where that trash was dumped in the landfill. Without knowing what dumpster Caylee was put in, if she was put in a dumpster at all, and what day the trash was picked up, there's almost no way to find her in a landfill. There would be very little, if anything, of Caylee left now to find. They only found something like 12 pounds of Lori Hackings remains in the landfill a week after she was killed.

And quite possibly it was the Sawgrass Apt. dumpster that she used. Besides the fact that she said that's where she last saw Caylee, I remember there being a statement that she was stalking the Sawgrass parking lot. I believe the statement was in relationship to ZG but it also could have been to check on dumpster pickups and what type of vehicle was removing the trash.

It's true that there wouldn't be anything left in the landfill but I'm sure there would be clothing. However, at this point, it would be impossible to find.

I think something set it off. There was obviously trouble brewing if Cindy's therapist advised her to start laying down the law with Casey and to consider seeking custody of Caylee. Tony's desire not to have Caylee around probably played a part too. I think lots of things came together in Casey's mind all at the same time and convinced her that Caylee was the cause of all her troubles. Of course it's possible that Caylee's death was an accident, but that doesn't change any of the events leading up to that time.

It may not have been a fight with the parents on the 15th that set KC off, but maybe a fight with AL??? Maybe it had to do with him not wanting to be tied down with a child??? I'd love to know what they were talking about late the night of the 15th into the early hours of the 16th. I've seen no mention of what they were discussing during the calls/texts between them in AL's interviews. It seems something was up, though, with an 80 minute phone call and then AL texting and calling KC back at 3AM? I think something may have happened in those phone calls/texts that set her off.

Also, doesn't KC herself state the last time she say Caylee was when she dropped her off with the babysitter on the 16th? She returned after a normal day of work to pick her up and she wasn't there? Something must have happened between the time George saw her leave and the time she "allegedly" went to pick Caylee up from the babysitter.

BTW, I recall getting the impression when reading one of AL's interviews with the Police that they had discussed other things not included in the interview because the police didn't want it released to the public as they knew the interviews would be. This was mentioned in the interview when LE gave him $40.00 for gas to ride around with them to show them something.

That's assuming LE has released ALL the interviews they have done.

I think they have a whole lot that we haven't even heard of.

As I mentioned in my previous note, the police did state in the released interviews with AL that there were things they discussed with him they didn't want released to the public.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back