MA - Aaron Hernandez, N E Patriots player, charged with homicides, commits suicide #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll admit, I didn't really follow this much but I'm pretty shocked by this.

Now, I thought he was acquitted of the murder charges. Was he in jail on a related charge?

In a way I feel bad for the guy, I know he likely did horrible things but from everything I read it seems he had a rough upbringing and just couldn't shake those inner demons despite the money, success, and fame. His problems seemed deep rooted.

The timing of this is so strange, he just got off in a murder trial and was getting ready to appeal his current charge. This is just shocking.

I'll admit, I didn't really follow this much but I'm pretty shocked by this.

Now, I thought he was acquitted of the murder charges. Was he in jail on a related charge?

He was found guilty a few years ago of another murder

NBC just reported that no suicide note was found.

I agreed with the juries verdict, I felt prosecution did not reach BARD, strange he chose to take his life at this time, as things appeared to be more positive, he may have got his appeal for his original conviction,

so much grief and sadness for 4 families, AH family will be grieving today irrespective of what they think he did or didn't do,

I bet there will be an investigation! I wonder if someone did him in, and I would not be surprised. imo

It just seems like such strange timing with just getting off on this last 2 murders and possible appeal. Then no suicide note found.

I wonder if he had mentioned anything to his attys of family about possibly taking his life, there will surely be an investigation and now he is dead atty client privilidge is removed so his attys can reveal anything he may have said that reveal his state of mind

50 million dollar contract. One of the best tight ends ever and dies in prison in his 20's. What a waste.

I just woke up and turned the TV on. Wow. I am in shock.

[emoji259] RIP Aaron Hernandez!![emoji259]

I'm very shocked by this. Rest is peace Aaron, I grieve for his daughter and family, sadly I grieve for who he should have been.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RIP to those he murdered. May those he injured find peace and prayers to his daughter and those who were affected by his crimes.

They saying that he put stuff in the door track making it harder to get into the cell when he was found. Hanging from bedsheet from window. All would have to do is sit down.

I met AH when he was just 10 or 11 years old. He was always well behaved, good mannered and polite during every interaction I ever had with him. The events that transpired over these last few years are both tragic and shocking. My heart goes out to everyone involved; the victims, the victims families and friends, and the Hernandez and Jenkins families.

Wow -- I dropped my jaw when I read all the stuff about the suicide early this morning, and I am still shocked. I have to remind myself to close my mouth, since it is still a shock -- I don't know why it's such a surprise to me, but I just didn't expect the guy to care enuff about things to hang himself.

Maybe the recent verdict was both a relief and surprise for him, but he also realized that it was back to the same old cell, same old food, same old cot, etc., etc., for the rest of his life. No pity here from me -- AH left people whom we should pity. So many victims left behind by this selfish criminal. I

Do they have life insurance in prison? Or how his was with contract? Usually suicide exclusion is only 2 yrs so any he had may pay off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong