GUILTY MA - Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots player, charged with homicides #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hadn't read this before:

Snip:

While no eye witnesses testified against Hernandez in the shooting death of Lloyd, Bradley is expected to flip on his friend and identify him as the shooter in the 2012 death of de Abreu and Furtado. Also, one of the BMW passengers identified Hernandez as the shooter after seeing him on television following his arrest for the murder of Lloyd.

http://www.courtchatter.com/#!Aaron...-back-to-court/c1oiw/5549570d0cf248741711f5bb

I hadn't read this before:

Snip:

While no eye witnesses testified against Hernandez in the shooting death of Lloyd, Bradley is expected to flip on his friend and identify him as the shooter in the 2012 death of de Abreu and Furtado. Also, one of the BMW passengers identified Hernandez as the shooter after seeing him on television following his arrest for the murder of Lloyd.

http://www.courtchatter.com/#!Aaron...-back-to-court/c1oiw/5549570d0cf248741711f5bb

Not too good for AH, IMHO. IANAL, but if I were his attorney, I'd be looking for a plea bargain in this one... If I were the prosecutor, I wouldn't be willing to give much -- it's a double-murder and an AWDWWITKISI (IMO), which should be good for a hefty sentence on its own. Nope, as the prosecutor, I wouldn't give much, but it is almost always good to plea it out, therefore saving the State and county and so many other offices and people much money, heartache, court time, etc., etc., etc. OTOH, there are two deceased men out there who deserve justice just as much as Lloyd and his loved ones did. Grrrrr.

I hope Bradley watches his back, since I would put nothing past AH -- he still has some friends "out there," so it bothers me more than a little for Bradley and for the survivor of the double-killing on the streets of Boston. You can never be sure what a mean-spirited guy with nothing to lose might do. JMHO.

Thanks for the article, geevee! We're not done yet, are we? Not by a long shot...

Not too good for AH, IMHO. IANAL, but if I were his attorney, I'd be looking for a plea bargain in this one... If I were the prosecutor, I wouldn't be willing to give much -- it's a double-murder and an AWDWWITKISI (IMO), which should be good for a hefty sentence on its own. Nope, as the prosecutor, I wouldn't give much, but it is almost always good to plea it out, therefore saving the State and county and so many other offices and people much money, heartache, court time, etc., etc., etc. OTOH, there are two deceased men out there who deserve justice just as much as Lloyd and his loved ones did. Grrrrr.

I hope Bradley watches his back, since I would put nothing past AH -- he still has some friends "out there," so it bothers me more than a little for Bradley and for the survivor of the double-killing on the streets of Boston. You can never be sure what a mean-spirited guy with nothing to lose might do. JMHO.

Thanks for the article, geevee! We're not done yet, are we? Not by a long shot...

:seeya: BD

I do hope it goes to trial. I want to see how 'cocky' and arrogant he is this time, with all of the damning evidence against him.

I do hope it goes to trial. I want to see how 'cocky' and arrogant he is this time, with all of the damning evidence against him.

I want to see it too, katydid! After he's had a few months at the Big :jail: House, yes, I'd like to see what kind of smirk he'd be sporting. Again, he hasn't much to loose -- of course the Lloyd conviction will be appealed, and as long as his bank balance is as big as his ego, he should be able to get good representation. But a 2nd conviction for 1st Murder would surely keep him behind bars for the rest of his life. Nothing wrong with a double-dose of LWOP, IMO. As long as Bradley and the survivor
in the car that night, are okay, this case should be a wham-bam-thank-you-mam. :D

I do wonder if he has or will provide support for his daughter -- did he or will he make sure his little girl has what she needs? We may never know about that...

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 25m25 minutes ago
Aaron Hernandez charged with Florida shooting #AlexanderBradley
http://goo.gl/E0nLpo

Susan Campbell ‏@S_E_Campbell · 23m23 minutes ago
DA: Arraignment on new charge against #AaronHernandez hasn't been scheduled yet.

Bob McGovern‏@BobMcGovernJr
#AaronHernandez has been charged with intimidating a witness to the Boston double-homicide, per Suffolk DA.

Kevin Armstrong‏@KevinGArmstrong
New charge against Aaron Hernandez: Grand jury indicts him under witness intimidation law, accuses him of shooting Alexander Bradley in Fla

Kevin Armstrong ‏@KevinGArmstrong · 10m10 minutes ago
Next court date in Hernandez double murder case is May 21. He is not expected in court. Will be arraigned separately on witness intimidation

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 26m26 minutes ago
Shayanna Jenkins due back in court on perjury indictment Friday morning. #AaronHernandez

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 17m17 minutes ago
#AaronHernandez lawyers: 'improper speculation, conjecture & guesswork' by jury was required to convict AH of 1st degree murder
----

I musta missed the intro, why are they dissing the jury now? Oh, Shay's hearing was today, right? Haven't seen a tweet about it, will look around and post if I find anything.

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 25m 25 minutes ago
In new memo requesting overturned verdicts, #AaronHernandez lawyers say 'no rational jury' could have convicted AH of 1st degree murder

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 17m17 minutes ago
#AaronHernandez lawyers: prosecution never proved AH had malice, participated in murder of Odin Lloyd

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 10m10 minutes ago
#AaronHernandez lawyers: jury reached its guilty verdict by "guesswork, imagination and speculation"

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 4m4 minutes ago
Note: the memo for required finding of not guilty filed by the defense team is routine part of appeals process. #AaronHernandez
---

I haven't found anything on Shay's hearing this morning, Brian Fraga was supposed to cover it but no tweets from him about that.

Ack, my apologies, Shay's hearing isn't until tomorrow (Friday) morning, I've been living in the future all day. :eek:

Ack, my apologies, Shay's hearing isn't until tomorrow (Friday) morning, I've been living in the future all day. :eek:
you've always been ahead of your time:hilarious:....on another thread i called you "scoop stickie" :D....thanks geevee, you're a honey :heartbeat:

loving all the heat old aaron is having thrown his way....and i cannot wait to see the next trial, i'm betting the swagger is gone

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 26m26 minutes ago
Shayanna Jenkins due back in court on perjury indictment Friday morning. #AaronHernandez

Ouch! That ride should not be a good one for her. She's had a bit of time to think... I wonder if she will continue to be stubborn about all of this. Surely she knows it won't go well for her if she does. She could wind up in the jailhouse (as I so like to call it). If so, what about her baby girl? She may well have the $$ for the best 24-hr housekeeping/child-care available, but that won't include her mommy if she's in prison. Counts of perjury can add up to a fair amount of jail-time. I don't know how much a good attorney will be able to mitigate -- usually, when you're lying, you know you're lying... How much of it can they blame on Hernandez and his influencing her?

This should be an interesting one to follow, Peeps... :D

Thanks Queenie, you are royally wonderful. :loveyou:

I'm wondering if Shay may have to testify in the second trial, she was living with AH and may well know things about it, I'm hoping to hear something in the hearing tomorrow about the prospect of her testifying (I won't say 'honestly' as she didn't the first go round lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail