GUILTY MA - Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots player, charged with homicides #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Fee: "to put this in with a redaction" unnecessary and "invites the jury to speculate about the contents of these texts"

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

McCauley: text recs are "corroborative" of evidence in case, absence of recs jury "might think that's not true"

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

McCauley: recs just show texts sent at particular time [no content], Garsh overrules defense objection, allows record in
Apr. 8, 2015
============
:thud: she ruled for the prosecution

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Garsh: jurors heard prior objections related to the texts, agrees record of times sent is corroborative

Jenny Wilson
@jennydwilson

Defense atty Michael Fee says lawyers have narrowed it down to “two pages of disagreements” over exhibits given to jury #AaronHernandez

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Fee: CW wants to send texts b/t Lloyd and his boss "Am I working tomorrow" A: Yes text on Mon "What happened today"

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Fee: certainly what happened today "has some ominous feel to it" and not relevant

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

McCauley: I dont see it as hearsay, working question goes to OL state of mind

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

McCauley: OL's intention to be at work next am "clearly" evidence in case, not his intent to go someplace else the next am

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

McCauley: what happened today is question, fact no response, est parameters of when Lloyd deceased

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Garsh sustains defense objection, jury wont see those texts b/t Lloyd and his boss

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

attys still hashing out logistical issues re: AH and OL phones before they're entered as exhibits for jury viewing

susan candiotti cnn
@susancandiotti

#AaronHernandez Judge rules REDACTED texts sent by LLoyd to sister secs or minutes b4 his death can be shown to jury....more @lauradolancnn

susan candiotti cnn
@susancandiotti

#AaronHernandez Defense had objected arguing the redacted texts could cause jury to speculate; contents were banned fr trial @lauradolancnn

susan candiotti cnn
@susancandiotti

#AaronHernandez Pre-trial, public found out what the provocative texts said; "u saw who i'm with..Nfl..just so u know" from LLoyd to his sis

susan candiotti cnn
@susancandiotti

#AaronHernandez Moments later, Lloyd was killed; Pros told jury AH shot him 6xs; Judge barred the messages, but jury was told he sent 4texts

susan candiotti cnn
@susancandiotti

#AaronHernandez Jury also told after Lloyd sent those 4 texts, he sent no more; phone pings put his phone at crime scene when texts weresent

susan candiotti cnn
@susancandiotti

#AaronHernandez Jury can see more than 430 exhibits including LLoyd's phone and AH's bb phone with his battery removed @lauradolancnn

susan candiotti cnn
@susancandiotti

#AaronHernandez Victim's family is waiting 4 verdict in courthouse; Hernandez waits in a holding cell off courtroom; timing unpredictable
------------------------------

:rose: odin
:rose: strength to those that loved him

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Garsh back, Hernandez in, attys now report they're satisfied with all exhibits

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Hernandez still grinning as he speaks w/Rankin at defense table
Apr. 8, 2015
----------

keep grinning buddy :furious: your time is coming

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

clerk has brought in verdict slips for review by attys [verdict has NOT been reached; they're just reviewing the slips]

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

all sides satisfied with verdict slips that jurors will ultimately use [again, they only reviewed text of the slips--we have no verdict]

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

so....all 439 exhibits now being delivered to jury room for their review while they deliberate

:waiting:

susan candiotti cnn
@susancandiotti

#AaronHernandez Jury now given blank verdict slips, 439 exhibits, & charging instructions; all they physically need 2 decide @lauradolancnn
Apr. 8, 2015

as you were people :D

false alarm..........not quite there yet.........good lord

susan candiotti cnn
@susancandiotti

#AaronHernandez Oh oh. Jury still needs a laptop and monitor; parties are being recalled to court @lauradolancnn

now...........as you were people :floorlaugh:

Hoping for a guilty verdict!

Sorry guys... I'm kind of a mes.... Got home from hubby's surgery..... Mom was there. After feeling everything went good....Get a call from mom... she is in the er... can't breathe.... shortness of breathe;;;;;;

:sigh:

:hug:

Oh yeah, they had quite a little partay at the end of the day today. AH was yucking it up with Princess and his family:

Susan Campbell ‏@S_E_Campbell 54s54 seconds ago

I can't even explain to you how animated the conversation is between #AaronHernandez and his fiancee right now. #HernandezTrial @wpri12

Bob McGovern ‏@BobMcGovernJr 1m1 minute ago

This is kind of bizarre. As attorneys package all the evidence to give to the jury, #AaronHernandez is flirting with his fiancee.

Brian Crandall ‏@nbc10_brian 49s50 seconds ago

After laughing with his family for a while, #AaronHernandez is now chatting with one of his lawyers, James Sultan.

Maria Cramer ‏@GlobeMCramer 8h8 hours ago

Something you don't see every day: court officer, #AaronHernandez & his uncle are chatting about music, specifically KC & the sunshine band.

Bob McGovern ‏@BobMcGovernJr 1m1 minute ago

#AaronHernandez talking to Jenkins from the other side of the bar. He looks at the prosecution's table - then at her - and rolls his eyes.

Makes me want to :puke:

bbm

I think the bolded makes my blood boil the most. Maybe the court should sent out the "HOW THEY CAN MANIPULATE" you memo that Arpaio sent out about Jodi Arias.

The court officer is probably entranced by the fact that AH is....oh excuse me, WAS....an NFL star. Disgusting. I hope the judge says something to him.

On another note, I watched the CNN special about AH last night - I had NO IDEA about all his other past attempted murders and murders. OMGGGGGGG. I was just shaking my head, it all makes sense. He just gets mad that someone looks at him the wrong way, goes and gets his gun (or probably the gun is always on him), and just shoots away. I really don't understand how he thought he could get away with it SO MANY TIMES????

He reminds me in a way of Oscar Pistorius. Oscar also has/had fascination with guns. and NOT just for self-defense reasons. He thought of them as play-things, but not in a hunting kind of way. And he liked to wave them around and make a big stink, just like AH (although maybe not to that level all the time). Also, he had a big ego and his public image was very important to him. I imagine AH is the same way. They have so much ego it ended up in tragedy.

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Garsh reminding jurors they can only deliberate with all 12 in the room

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Jury filing out, Garsh tells them they can go past 4:30 pm today if they wish

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Hernandez grins, claps Sultan on the back as court officers lead him out #AaronHernandezTrial

bbm

He really thinks he's going to walk away.

Thanks for the tweets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members