GUILTY MA - Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots player, charged with homicides #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 55s56 seconds ago
Commonwealth not asking for bail/no bail due to LIFE sentence already in place. #AaronHernandez
---

Prosecutor now laying out the details of the charge.
oh good, we get to hear it anyway!!! dang i hope this is being archived somewhere.....i wanna see it too :(

Susan Campbell ‏@S_E_Campbell · 1m1 minute ago
Prosecutors: #Hernandez became paranoid and fearful, told Alexander Bradley he believed he was being followed by law enforcement @wpri12

Susan Campbell ‏@S_E_Campbell · 1m1 minute ago
Prosecutors: Bradley told #Hernandez he was probably being followed "bc of that stupid stuff" he did in Boston @wpri12
---

Defense is objecting to exhaustive tests on the gun (38 Wesson) believed to have been used, judge says State can do what it wants knowing if it destroys evidence in the testing it would come with traditional penalties, defense won't be there during the testing.

"because of that stupid stuff".........understatement of the year huh? :facepalm:

Judge will hear motion for joinder (intimidation charge along with the double murder tried together) in 14 days. AH appearance will be waived until evidentiary hearings. 2 weeks from today next (joinder) hearing. June 4th, 2:00 p.m.
(checking my calendar.....let's see, i can move a few hive appointments, reschedule the honey deliveries......oh i need to check on that pollen supply, making a note of the date) YEP, i'll be there :)

hope they try the cases together, the way to go imo.........

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 2m2 minutes ago  New Bedford, MA
Civil attorney for #AaronHernandez accusing lawyers for Ursula Ward of creating media circus, misrepresenting facts & dragging out the case
EXCUSE ME???:cursing: that is a lie!! she has handled this entire NIGHTMARE with the utmost class and dignity and he isn't fit to wipe the bottom of her shoes :mad:

i have not seen the civil attorney handling her case act out of hand either.......talk about blustering for the media!!!!! oh please :mad:

:rose: miss ursula ward, the epitome of strength and dignity

EXCUSE ME???:cursing: that is a lie!! she has handled this entire NIGHTMARE with the utmost class and dignity and he isn't fit to wipe the bottom of her shoes :mad:

i have not seen the civil attorney handling her case act out of hand either.......talk about blustering for the media!!!!! oh please :mad:

:rose: miss ursula ward, the epitome of strength and dignity

EXACTLY. What gall of those morons to accuse others of 'misrepresenting facts' and stalling. :facepalm:

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 2m2 minutes ago  New Bedford, MA
1/2 Things got testy in #AaronHernandez civil hearing, with lawyer for AH accusing lawyers for Ursula Ward of being uprofessional

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 24s24 seconds ago  New Bedford, MA
2/2 attorney representing Ward says he doesnt need lawyer representing convicted murdererer to tell him how to do his job #AaronHernandez
wooohooo you tell him buddy......:cursing:

then send him my way and i'll have a little "julia sugarbaker" chat with him :D

or as my lovely lady-like cultured petite little grandmother used to threaten her gigantic male children (and they knew it was a bluff :D) "maybe they needed to have a little come to jesus meeting in private?"..........:hilarious:......

sweet lord in heaven let there be archive of this heated exchange somewhere......please hook a queenie up people if you find it :D

Oh, and NICE TATTOO , ya moron. Way to go. Bragging about throwing your life away and spending it in a concrete cage--GOOD THINKING< as usual. You are a true Einstein. :no:

a refresher on what happened that night and the two victims he murdered.......

De Abreu and Furtado were close friends, and both attended school and served in the military in Cape Verde before coming to the United States. Furtado worked as a tour guide in Cape Verde before arriving in Dorchester five months prior to the shooting to reconnect with his mother and sister. De Abreu was a police officer in the island country located in the central Atlantic Ocean about 350 miles off the coast of West Aftrica, and arrived in Dorchester around 2008. They became friends while working for a local cleaning company.

-------much more at link

http://www.boston.com/news/local/ma...urder-trial/LJr7yW9Y06Gys7Y7ejNjZP/story.html

:rose: daniel jorge correia de abreu, 29
:rose: safiro teixeira furtado, 28
:rose: strength to those that love them

yuck..........you know, he really is trash :mad:

Brian Fraga &#8207;@BfragaHN · 13m13 minutes ago
@S_E_Campbell @MRSmithAP @wpri12 someonr tells me it might be 'Lifetime Loyalty'
----

That makes sense, even a big guy like him needs protection where he'll be spending the rest of his life. :facepalm:

I haven't seen any links for the civil trial hearing, only Brian's few tweets since it was going on at the same time as the criminal hearing (who scheduled that??) but if I find one I'll post it.

Aaron Hernandez has another court date Thursday

Former New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez is set to be arraigned on a charge he tried to silence a witness in a double murder case by shooting him in the face.

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/football/nfl/aaron-hernandez-has-another-court-date-thursday-1.3081144
---

See ya tomorrow, Big A. Hope someone's live streaming it.

bbm

"by shooting him in the face" -- Just think about that, folks. Shooting someone in the face. How cruel and primitive and just plain mean, IMO. Ohh. I am so glad he survived and is planning to testify. I hope AH's reach is not too far -- I do worry about Bradley.

Brian Fraga &#8207;@BfragaHN · 51s51 seconds ago &#61489; New Bedford, MA
#AaronHernandez civil hearing ends w/judge giving both sides 60 days to reach agreement where Humvee will be sold & proceeds kept by court

Hmmm....Where will the proceeds from the sale of this house go? To the court as well?

Anybody know?

Brian Fraga &#8207;@BfragaHN · 3m3 minutes ago
1/2 In civil hearing today, #AaronHernandez attorney John Fitzpatrick said N Attleboro house in process of being vacated

2/2 Fitzpatrick said mother of #AaronHernandez child - Shayanna Jenkins - having financial difficulties, wasn't sure if she's still in house
----

Goodness knows he needs all his spare cash for his attorneys who in the end aren't going to be able to change one iota of his future but he certainly could improve the future of his daughter by making some mature, selfless decisions. Like maybe pleading guilty and putting those attny fees in a trust for the little girl? Think about it, AH.

Brian Fraga &#8207;@BfragaHN · 6m6 minutes ago
1/3 in terms of money, #AaronHernandez civil attorney's says NFL contracts not guaranteed, AH only received 'fraction' of $40 mill contract

Brian Fraga &#8207;@BfragaHN · 5m5 minutes ago
2/3 Attorney Fitzpatrick said #AaronHernandez has had to pay legal expenses for 'platoon of lawyers, and supporting Shayanna & his child

Brian Fraga &#8207;@BfragaHN · 5m5 minutes ago
3/3 Fitzpatrick on money: "There's nothing left here as a practical matter. There's just nothing left here" #AaronHernandez

bbm

"by shooting him in the face" -- Just think about that, folks. Shooting someone in the face. How cruel and primitive and just plain mean, IMO. Ohh. I am so glad he survived and is planning to testify. I hope AH's reach is not too far -- I do worry about Bradley.
ITA , borndem.....

What a disgusting no good piece of :censored: AH was (and is)....
:cow: :moo: and all that jazz....

:sick:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh good, we get to hear it anyway!!! dang i hope this is being archived somewhere.....i wanna see it too :(

Same here, Bee. I wanna see it!!

AH has a crappy new tat, IMO. Looks like what I would think prison ink would look like... But AH may as well dig in with the rest of 'em. And I think his helping out his fellow prisoners and getting in the prior trouble in prison is his way of getting his jail-creds. He needs to show that he won't take carp and will stand up to the guards, etc., etc., and the sooner the better, I would think.

2/2 Fitzpatrick said mother of #AaronHernandez child - Shayanna Jenkins - having financial difficulties, wasn't sure if she's still in house
----

YAYYYYY. So glad to hear that Shayshay is having $ problems. SHE DESERVES TO. She threw all in with a vicious killer, just for the cash---so glad it didn't work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member