MA - Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots player, charged with homicides #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam Bagni ‏@NBC10_Adam 3m3 minutes ago
Judge is concerned that the media will descend on this juror's house (that will definitely happen). #AaronHernandez

Adam Bagni ‏@NBC10_Adam 2m2 minutes ago
Sitting beside me in the courtroom today is Lesa Strachan - the jury forewoman. She wanted to be here. #AaronHernandez

Adam Bagni ‏@NBC10_Adam 1m1 minute ago
The claim here: A juror was exposed to extraneous information. Judge claims media doesn't need "nitty gittty" on that
#AaronHernandez

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN 36s36 seconds ago
GateHouse attorney says there must be compelling interest to restrict court docs, even redaction
#AaronHernandez

Adam Bagni ‏@NBC10_Adam 47s48 seconds ago
Gatehouse's lawyer, Zachary Kleinsasser, is arguing that the media's access to the info wouldn't affect the proceedings. #AaronHernandez

Adam Bagni ‏@NBC10_Adam 22s22 seconds ago
Juror who was allegedly exposed to this extraneous information, will have to come in & testify. Will be cross-examined too.#AaronHernandez

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN now
GateHouse attorney mentioning a similar '90 case where Judge Garsh represented Boston Globe in case to seek info about juror post-verdict

Adam Bagni ‏@NBC10_Adam 45s45 seconds ago
It should be noted that #AaronHernandez and family of Odin Lloyd are NOT present for this hearing today. Only Sultan for defense.

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN 43s43 seconds ago
Garsh raising pointed questions, suggesting '90 Globe case doesn't "control" the issues at play here
#AaronHernandez

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN 19s19 seconds ago
GateHouse attorney: "I don't think the community interest could be any stronger in any case than what it is here"
#AaronHernandez

Adam Bagni ‏@NBC10_Adam 28s28 seconds ago
Judge and GateHouse attorney going back & forth. "I don't think the community interest could be stronger, than in any case. #AaronHernandez

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN 55s55 seconds ago
GateHouse attorney: "We have a problem with wholesale impoundment"
#AaronHernandez

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN 16s16 seconds ago
Judge Garsh saying she will take the matter under advisement, meaning no ruling today on impoundment order
#AaronHernandez

Adam Bagni ‏@NBC10_Adam 21s21 seconds ago
Gatehouse attorney notes the trial was fair & now public has a right to the information. #AaronHernandez

Adam Bagni ‏@NBC10_Adam 22s22 seconds ago
Juror who was allegedly exposed to this extraneous information, will have to come in & testify. Will be cross-examined too.#AaronHernandez

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN now
GateHouse attorney mentioning a similar '90 case where Judge Garsh represented Boston Globe in case to seek info about juror post-verdict

i KNEW they would bring that case up! she represented the media! i read about it! hard for her to rule against herself (or her former position that is).

Adam Bagni ‏@NBC10_Adam 15s15 seconds ago
Gatehouse attorney is finished. McCauley & judge discussing the name of "the source." #AaronHernandez

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN 16s16 seconds ago
Prosecutor McCauley saying he wants info about how defense learned about allegation of juror being exposed to outside info
#AaronHernandez

Adam Bagni ‏@NBC10_Adam 36s37 seconds ago
Much smaller media contingent today in the courtroom, but still reporters from 3 Boston stations & multiple print writers. #AaronHernandez

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN 18s18 seconds ago
FYI, I'll try to Periscope interviews outside courthouse with GateHouse attorney
#AaronHernandez

Adam Bagni ‏@NBC10_Adam 18s18 seconds ago
Sultan asks judge to preclude either party from contacting the juror who is an issue in the filings. #AaronHernandez

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN 27s27 seconds ago
Sultan says ethical rules regarding post-verdict contact w/jurors changes July 1, seeking order prohibiting such contact
#AaronHernandez

tiger you are the queen of the day my dear........

i doff my crown to you :Crown:.........

thank you so much for the tweetage :tyou:.............

Adam Bagni ‏@NBC10_Adam 3m3 minutes ago
Judge agrees, so there isn't a "race" to the juror and so we can "do this in an orderly fashion." #AaronHernandez

I wish we knew more about what the 'extraneous info' was and how the juror found out about it...

I wish we knew more about what the 'extraneous info' was and how the juror found out about it...

And also how the defense found out about all this.

GEEEEEEEEVEEEEEEE where are you girl?????

not that we know much more than we did.......but she needs to be here anyway :D

I am just going to guess...

I predict that a juror 'accidentally found out about the double murder charge looming against AH. Maybe he overheard someone talking on the train or something like that....

And I think the Defense did some post-trial interviews and figured it out?

I am just going to guess...

I predict that a juror 'accidentally found out about the double murder charge looming against AH. Maybe he overheard someone talking on the train or something like that....

And I think the Defense did some post-trial interviews and figured it out?
i HATE when the jury talks after a verdict! it justs opens up the door for trouble, those defense attorneys are sitting there, all ears, waiting for appealable issues or non-appealable issues for that matter that they can try and make into a BIG deal........nerve wracking to hear them speak imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unsilent_bob